spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (2 Viewers)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Sheer is hot :p I think they're heels, but not 100% sure.

Haha Alley, we seem to disagree on shoes - i think it's because i hate my toes. Stupid buggers.

I've recently become infatuated with dresses, and i wish i had a formal or some other excuse to splurge :)
i dont particularly like my toes either, but open toe shoes are soo much cuter than pointed or round toed shoes imho. and i cant really see the shoes very well in that pic but if the dress is lanvin then i saw them in vogue and i like them. i think its just the colour. i bought a really gross top the other day cos i liked the colour. it was a nice reddy orange.

and i totally agree with you about dresses...

i love them. i think its because my i am quite short that i dont always feel at my finest in pants or jeans. i love dresses, even plain cotton ones, they are so unrestriced.

and you dont need an excuse. if it is really nice, its an investment. ;)

HSC
It wasn't that horrible coral colour that is making Kookai look like a world map, is it?
God i hate that colour.

The dress is BCBG Max Azria.

My problem is that i'll buy something cheap, and then my justification for buying something expensive will be that 'i saved X amount of dollars on (the cheap purchase)'. In a week i'll still remember my bargain, but i'll have forgotten my splurge.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
whiterabbit said:
It wasn't that horrible coral colour that is making Kookai look like a world map, is it?
God i hate that colour.

The dress is BCBG Max Azria.

My problem is that i'll buy something cheap, and then my justification for buying something expensive will be that 'i saved X amount of dollars on (the cheap purchase)'. In a week i'll still remember my bargain, but i'll have forgotten my splurge.
i do the exact same thing.

i have also realised that i buy far too many things at markets that are too small or big for me, simply because theyre cheap. i end up spending money that i could buy nice clothes with on unwearables...

and the top wasnt kookai it was bracewell at tuchuzi. i dont like kookai anymore. they have gone all spandex-y.

and ive never heard of BSBG maz azria but that dress is very pretty indeed. i might look out for it in future.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i have also realised that i buy far too many things at markets that are too small or big for me, simply because theyre cheap.

and ive never heard of BSBG maz azria but that dress is very pretty indeed. i might look out for it in future.
for those that are too big, just get them altered. i've always go shopping in the states at these designer sales at the end of (their) summers and get clothes might be too big but i just get altered when i'm back here.

and i've never seen BCBG Max Azria in Australia, they do have some gorgeous stuff though... *sigh* check out ebay

HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
Girls girls girls...

I hate the shoes, but isn't it pretty?

Fantastic dress...im asking my mum to buy it in china for me this w/e, as well as other BCBG dresses and DvF!

HSC
OMG. Buy me one. I can't seem to PM you for some reason. I'll pay you back later, hell, i'll pay you now.

HSC
Have people checked out the new sass&bide in DJs?

I really hate it! I think its ordinary with less than average colours. And for that pricetag?!
Does anyone like their new collection?

The yellow 'attb' singlet is the worst. It's so plain. I'm not too keen on the new t-shirt material either.
/rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)