• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
*nood head* true that, imagine if mis universe swimsuit section was replaced by rodeo girl section, asif anyone ( male, female) would watches the show...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
liar liar pants of fire, sif a guys doesnt pay attention to womens clothing, so your telling me that u only check out a girls facial features but not teh whole package??
umm...im not saying if a chick is wearing a bag over herself we don't notice the difference. but i'm saying if you're wearing average jeans and perfect jeans we won't know the difference. Or an 'amazing' top or just a casual top.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
the concept of "average jean, casua top or perfect jeans, amazing top" are defined differently depends on teh individual. but u must say something or a certain feature of what a chick was wearing make her somewhat outstanding or better looking compare to other right?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the reason girls like to dress up is to make themselves feel better about themselves and more confident (and there's nothing wrong with that). they like to believe that guys will notice but it works on an inner subconscious level.
i.e.
You feel confident in you're clothes and being more flirty than usual with the guy you like. He starts flirting back a little (because you've never flirted before until you got your 'perfect' pair of jeans), so you're thinking "hey, he likes my clothes", whilst he's thinking "hey, i think she likes me. i wouldnt mind boning her".
So in a way i guess if it gets you more confident go for it. Although, you could achieve the same with a few beers and casual wear.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah stas do you honestly think chicks are thinking when a guy is talking to them "oh! he must like my clothes!". the fact of the matter is, no, guys arent going to notice if you're wearing "the perfect jeans", but you look better overall, and are therefore more appealing. personally i dont give a shit, i dress for myself and most guys wouldnt like the way i dress anyway. but theres no way clothes dont make a difference, you wouldnt look at a girl the same way if she was wearing a big baggy jumper and baggy jeans as if she was wearing a cute little skirt and tee shirt or something. it mightn't register on a conscious level but trust me it's undeniable. you wouldnt be thinking in terms of her clothes... but 99% of guys would find the girl in slimmer etc clothes more appealling, just because its more physically flattering

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
a hint though: unless they're gay guys don't really pay attention to womens clothing. So you're spending all this time for nothing. in fact, before i go out with a girl i make sure she's not a shopping fashion nut
well then its lucky that i don't want to go out with you...
and i dont dress to impress rather i like myself better when i think i look good. i have had my share of frumpy days over the past few weeks and a good part of holidays is getting ready for a night out and pampering yourself...only to go out and get blind drunk and not care anymore! Woohoo!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
anyways back to the topic of totally awesome clothes.
I bought a pair of sass and bide black "frayed misfits" today which are like supatubes except heaps better (on me i mean) and i am just in love ($180 btw).
I'm going to have to resist sleeping with them in my bed tonight and whispering sweet nothings into the pockets.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
AlleyCat said:
well then its lucky that i don't want to go out with you...
U don't know what your missing out on Alleycat. Stas is the man!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
oooohhh sass and bide have really nice cuts. post a pic beckiki!!!!
argh... alas i have no digital camera (explains my myspace pic lol).
They're seriously like supatubes but even tighter at the calves/ankles.
Um... maybe i can find a pic... ill go on a hunt and get back to you spin spin xox

Skeeta

HSC
far out beckiki i want them! they're on their site (number 6)
http://www.sassandbide.com/home/index.html
where the hell did you get them from?

and i have found the hottest jacket i've ever seen in my life! its number 41 on the index

my mum reckons they're havin a big sale.. but my mums often wrong
someone confirm this and i'll be there - fingernails out!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i know someone who works for sass and bide so they can get me cheap stuff
unfortunatly for me all the sass and bide jeans i try on dont fit my properly
but i am really really picky when it comes to jeans

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
anyways back to the topic of totally awesome clothes.
I bought a pair of sass and bide black "frayed misfits" today which are like supatubes except heaps better (on me i mean) and i am just in love ($180 btw).
I'm going to have to resist sleeping with them in my bed tonight and whispering sweet nothings into the pockets.
you're killing me... i've been wanting misfits/stand asides for so long but i'm so broke. i have yet to try the lee supatubes though, i've heard they fit really well. and mizz_smee, i'm really picky with jeans too, but only coz i can never find any that fit me well :(

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Skeeta said:
far out beckiki i want them! they're on their site (number 6)
http://www.sassandbide.com/home/index.html
where the hell did you get them from?

and i have found the hottest jacket i've ever seen in my life! its number 41 on the index

my mum reckons they're havin a big sale.. but my mums often wrong
someone confirm this and i'll be there - fingernails out!
I actualy got them from DJ's which stocks some sass and bide stuff.
They've already stretched though so make sure you get the absolute smallest pair you can "jump, jump" yourself into.
you'll love em skeeta

HSC
bubz :D said:
w00t!

apparantly shenzen is the best place (in the mainland) to shop for cheap crap... i didn't get the chance :( watch the bagsnatchers though... i'm sure you've been told that plenty of times already :|

edit: i'm also sure you've been getting a ridiculous amount of red envelopes (as i did! but then again i hadn't been back in 5yrs), so spend big ;)
omggggg... some lowlife pickpocket stole $300 when i was on a bus. I was so freaking pissed off. Communist scum.

i got this beautiful beautiful white jade bracelet!!
And a heap of singlets and shoes. It's pretty hard to find shoes in china that cost more than $50 Australian. My dad keeps asking me 'why do you buy so many pairs of heels, you don't wear heels that often'
THATS NOT THE POINT DAD, THATS NOT THE POINT.

Spin spin, i've seen lots of beautiful clothes, but they're all so tiny. I'm size L here, it's so gayyyy. I reckon the average size for girls my age here is probably 5-6.

On the other hand, i was gonna buy bras but they're all too small. :p
Haha tiny busted asians.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
whiterabbit said:
omggggg... some lowlife pickpocket stole $300 when i was on a bus. I was so freaking pissed off. Communist scum.

i got this beautiful beautiful white jade bracelet!!
And a heap of singlets and shoes. It's pretty hard to find shoes in china that cost more than $50 Australian. My dad keeps asking me 'why do you buy so many pairs of heels, you don't wear heels that often'
THATS NOT THE POINT DAD, THATS NOT THE POINT.

Spin spin, i've seen lots of beautiful clothes, but they're all so tiny. I'm size L here, it's so gayyyy. I reckon the average size for girls my age here is probably 5-6.

On the other hand, i was gonna buy bras but they're all too small. :p
Haha tiny busted asians.
hahahha communist scum?????? why is stealing a communist action?

Lennie

Today I lay-byed the hot pink and the green skinny zip tsubis at GP <3 <3

Just wondering if anyone has seen tops/shoes that look particularly good with them?? Like colours etc.??

Spin spin, you might know??

Also, I know its sort of been asked about the supatubes, but as im new to the skinny zip tsubis, do they stretch alot??
Is it possible to minimize this at all??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)