Someone help me 6 exams in 4 days. (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
I got english paper 1 on monday
English paper 2 on tuesday
Physics prac in morning and Chem theory exam in afternoon on wednesday
Mathematics in morning and Hospitality in afternoon on thursday.

Teacher said she'll move Hospitality to friday afternoon.

Nek minit

"No time table will not change"

So pissed. Now i'm starting to cram for hospitality. Still yet have to revise Acidic environment and chemical monitoring. Also have not read over my modules for english.

But on the bright side done 50 past maths trial papers.

I'm not happy :rage:

iStudent

HSC
I got english paper 1 on monday
So pissed. Now i'm starting to cram for hospitality. Still yet have to revise Acidic environment and chemical monitoring. Also have not read over my modules for english.

But on the bright side done 50 past maths trial papers.
I'm not happy :rage:
That's very poor time management on your part. Did you seriously do 50 trial papers instead of revising your other subjects? Wow.
I'm personally only doing 2 papers for maths (3/4u).

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Not sure how to help you with this

All I can say is good luck and prepare your anus

HSC
That's very poor time management on your part. Did you seriously do 50 trial papers instead of revising your other subjects? Wow.
I'm personally only doing 2 papers for maths (3/4u).
I reckon 2 past papers is not enough... You have to be constantly doing papers for all subjects to expose yourself to a variety of questions...

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
1. get off bos and start drafting up a timetable that can help u get ur shit done
2. accept it and move on your timetable sucks its not going to help you next week if that's what you're concerned about

iStudent

HSC
I reckon 2 past papers is not enough... You have to be constantly doing papers for all subjects to expose yourself to a variety of questions...
I'm in a different position to most others in terms of what I need to get in the trials to maintain my rank.. the papers are just as a revision sort of thing. I'm focusing mostly on my other exams.

In any case, I still think doing 50 papers is overkill. Not because it's pointless but because that time could be better spent on other subjects.

Anyways, OP, goodluck! (and yea, got off bos)

MrTammoth

HSC
Please, i've eaten so much cement that i feel like i'm evolving into Nicki Minaj.

MrTammoth

HSC
So anyways today i spoke to the teacher who organised the trial timetable.

She said "noh noh, we no change timetabrel, you are duh smart boi, you learn duh hard way"

like nek minit later she becomes so incoherent, it almost felt like she started to hyperventilate, and then gradually she starts making her way to chinese which was soooo embarrassing because i was surrounded by 12 year old white kids who were laughing and imitating her accent.

Sooooooo i just walked away and hoped for the best.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i was the only one at my school who had 2 trial exams on the same day on two occasions. Still got a mediocre atar. So watevs.

MrTammoth

HSC
omg i'm still paranoid how i'm the only fucking student in my cohort, whose timetable is distorted.

I can't simply comprehend 6 exams in 4 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)