So who didn't title their story (1 Viewer)

sharp_pencil

HSC
Yeh u don't have to title it. I asked my teacher a while back during the trials if we had to she said its not necessary but you can if you want.

so dw u won't lose shit

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
It didn't say burning, it was a small blue paper you had to sign. On it were a few points to the tune of:

The HSC paper and your answers to it are property of the Board of studies.

-The board of studies reserves the right to refuse any request made to see the original copy of the paper.

-The board of studies reserves the right to destroy the paper.

I briefly entertained the thought of making a fuss about my answers being BOS property but then I remembered that I actually want to go to uni next year and not receive a big fat "DID NOT COMPLETE EXAM" on my transcript.

Gradually learning to keep my mouth shut :).

00iCon

HSC
Well, were not getting these papers back, i suppose we'll never know.

Who felt a little offended when they had to sign that sheet of paper giving permission for Board of studies to destroy their paper?
What! I signed nothing (almost wrote singed lol). I want to request for them and then burn my papers myself!
This. Noone has ever lost marks for not putting a title on. My Cousin is a HSC marker and i just Txted him.
Thanks! <resumes breathing> I left space for it but didn't come back to it! lol I used the quote about plants and wrote a preprepared about some tagging hoods. i had no idea what title to use, something like rotten seeds idk!

banipal753

HSC
i didnt title, and for the hand, i said contrast between small hand on top and larger hand on the bottom also with the smaller hand being a little darker. I just used that and wrote about how belonging unites those of distinct natures blah blah blah

3p1c f41lur3

HSC
what?.... that kinda bullsh*t, titles aren't that much of a concern... i mean markers are that retarded to give a damn about titles...

Cloesd

HSC
What! I signed nothing (almost wrote singed lol). I want to request for them and then burn my papers myself!
Wait so you didn't sign it...

That's really weird.

(In b4 we all signed some bad contract that screws us over due to conspiracy)

00iCon

HSC
i remember signing something, but that was making sure the subjects that boardOS had me down as doing, i was actually doing. then there was a seperate one for languages which also had to verify details. If burning was in the contract someone would have spotted it and shouted out.

pratick

HSC
Who felt a little offended when they had to sign that sheet of paper giving permission for Board of studies to destroy their paper?

Haha i did!!! =(

AND WTF!!!?!?!?!

I totes forgot to title it!!! Aaaargh!
>.<

pratick

HSC
ya, i also used objects in the hand question and how the group of hands provided a foundation for the hut which was symbolism for a common cause.

Cloesd

HSC
ya, i also used objects in the hand question and how the group of hands provided a foundation for the hut which was symbolism for a common cause.
I wrote that the technique the photographer must've used was extreme close up, and that this emphasized the personal and acute aspect of belonging that the photographer sought to show.

sunsettah

HSC
Well, were not getting these papers back, i suppose we'll never know.

I have never had to sign this? lol.

I should protest now and sue my school.

And yeah i have never heard about having to title an imaginative piece. So I didn't do it.

ixswans

HSC
I named it the last line of my creative.

'No Brigands'

It seemed cool at the time, but fuck, how much more generic and corny could I get?

x_symphonic

HSC
Didnt have one. Didn't need one

The only reason you would have a title is when it lays an impact on your story, specifically something ironic or provides a twist to it.

I clarified with my teacher beforehand about this. You won't need one and the rumours about costing a mark for a title is just plainly stupid lol

sunsettah

HSC
ohh the blue thing. well yeah tnen lol but i didnt bother reading it really

Eddykungfu

HSC
Called the Advice line, and they said that candidates that do not add a title to their creative piece will not be penalised.

Dibbles

HSC
You only have to title a feature article. This isnt a freaking newspaper article people. Dont worry if u didnt have a title in your story

Blaz-357

HSC
+1
Haha yeah, I was like: All my hard work and you burn it?! :mad:

But nah, I didn't title my story. My teacher never said I had to so I never thought of doing it.

Were we suppose to point out what stimulus we were using though?[/quote]

holy shit man u scaried me, i thought u meant we had to base our story on one of the texts 1-4 from S1 haha, i ran out just to check the paper and was like phew he meant the quotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)