• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So, whats the social life like at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
-.-

yes i'm sure my life and personal experiences are full of inaccuracies
LOL .. nah i think he meant as in , uni`s arent like 80% asian =P

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL .. nah i think he meant as in , uni`s arent like 80% asian =P
No actually, he didn't.

You can't compare a high school social life with uni.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
uhawww said:
No actually, he didn't.

You can't compare a high school social life with uni.
nah i wasn't comparing high school and uni, was just saying that at selective schools its basically all asian and curries , so if you went to a selective high, and then you go to UNSW then you won't really notice THAT PARTICULAR difference.
it was 12 am and i was stressed and tired, so i'm sorry if i phrased my previous post in a way that was misleading.

Last edited:

Goodbye

HSC
ahen said:
nah i wasn't comparing high school and uni, was just saying that at selective schools its basically all asian and curries , so if you went to a selective high, and then you go to UNSW then you won't really notice THAT PARTICULAR difference.
it was 12 am and i was stressed and tired, so i'm sorry if i phrased my previous post in a way that was misleading.
Depends on which selective high schools. Back yeah what you say is true.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
ahen said:
Piece of advice. Everyone is always right on this forum. Never back down from your argument, much like Politik or Musk.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
don't worry i'm not backing down, i still maintain that its easier to handle being surrounded by swarms of asians if you're coming from a selective school. Especially if say, you're coming from somewhere up in the northern beaches where an asian or a curry is more like a novelty if its not the holidays or something

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
you're spot on. i had mates that had never seen an asian kid at high school before they stepped onto unsw. the proportion of asians at unsw is just slightly below the proportion of asians in asia, if you get what i mean. if you didnt have asian kids at your high school, its probably because you were in some drop-kick bogan suburb. i went to a selective but luckily we had our fair share of whiteboys cos our school was crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)