• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So, whats the social life like at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

juzmister

HSC
I'll be another Aussie...I've lived in London for the past few years, moving back for Uni. I'v applied for Commerce, so I'll see all of you there.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol, UAC deals with whether you can enter UNSW, not the university itself. Sooo, whether you're Asian or 'supposedly true aussie without a hint of non-Australian-ness', you'll be treated in the same way I daresay...

Unless if UAC or our Uni's getting corrupt by getting paid to allow students to enter into degrees :eek:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
juzmister said:
I'll be another Aussie...I've lived in London for the past few years, moving back for Uni. I'v applied for Commerce, so I'll see all of you there.
I've applied for commerce as well so Im hoping my offer is waiting for me tomorrow night.

As for me, I'm half chinese though you would never know if I didnt tell you.

Chris.

HSC
tallkid34 said:
I've applied for commerce as well so Im hoping my offer is waiting for me tomorrow night.

As for me, I'm half chinese though you would never know if I didnt tell you.
why is your other half vietnamese? lol

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol xD :) No Asian, (be it chinese, japanese, etc) is simply the race of the their country, since we all practically originated from China/Tibetan origin.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Chris. said:
why is your other half vietnamese? lol
Nope, my other half is Fijian, haha. People have mistaken me for being Indian or Pakistani in the past though they give up when they hear me speak.

Offers are released today so good luck to everyone. For those doing commerce/economics, I'll see you at O-Week!

Chris.

HSC
tallkid34 said:
Nope, my other half is Fijian, haha. People have mistaken me for being Indian or Pakistani in the past though they give up when they hear me speak.

Offers are released today so good luck to everyone. For those doing commerce/economics, I'll see you at O-Week!
im doing economics...but i wont be going o-week :D

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Ahh, Hong Kong University- Sydney campus... otherwise known as UNSW.
GoodToGo said:
This applies doubly with International Students from HK/China, though with these students their main interest is to finish their Accounting degree and apply for permanent residency.
:rofl: both so true.

and can anyone tell me where the hot asian boys at unsw are???
:p;)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I didn't get a commerce offer but I got an economics place instead! Anyone else here doing economics/social science? (Or any of these degrees seperately?).

passion89

HSC
tallkid34 said:
I didn't get a commerce offer but I got an economics place instead! Anyone else here doing economics/social science? (Or any of these degrees seperately?).
Yup me :D
I'm doing eco/arts at unsw and and and and I'm euro lol

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Just remember people, science and engineering students are generally friendlier and more outgoing (and less pretentious) than arts students. Not sure about commerce peeps.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
passion89 said:
Yup me :D
I'm doing eco/arts at unsw and and and and I'm euro lol

DRAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

HI FIVE! for getting into the course of ur choice! :) delighted i am for u!!

yeah i got the wanted com/arts HOWEVER, i MAY not see u at UNSW as if i get an offer in late round to USYD, i think i'll end up going there... it depends where my hearts at :( cos i dont know at the mo :O gah!

------------------

OH, and Chris. --> i refuse to answer ur rhetorical question :p

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Just remember people, science and engineering students are generally friendlier and more outgoing (and less pretentious) than arts students. Not sure about commerce peeps.
The commerce guys are like the jocks of the uni. They hang out in the quad with their hot chicks and play footy all day with their shirts off.

juzmister

HSC
I got a Commerce offer, glad the situps will finally pay off! Looks like it should be a fun few years..

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
commerce guys dont play footy in the quad with their shirts off. they do hang iwth fine ass women. otherwise, they're all too busy bitching about qmb or something trivial. engo are the jocks at uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)