so its after..5pm who has their early offer? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Uh guys, do we have to enroll with the units today? Or just do the activation?
I don't know how to do this... Lol.

HSC
Could someone give me some advice on what to do??

I got my offer but now they want to enroll me.. I want to see if I get an offer from UTS in main rounds but if I enroll now wouldn't it be a real hassle to undo the enrollment!!! Arghhh.. Thought it'd be more simple.

cupcake0600

HSC
Could someone give me some advice on what to do??

I got my offer but now they want to enroll me.. I want to see if I get an offer from UTS in main rounds but if I enroll now wouldn't it be a real hassle to undo the enrollment!!! Arghhh.. Thought it'd be more simple.

SAME ! I got an offer at UWS just minutes ago but i want to go to MACQ. Do i accept and clear UWS as my first preference and put my desired course at MACQ or leave it? Im scaared that if i do that and not get into MACQ, ill loose UWSs offer and MACQ. What should i do?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
SAME ! I got an offer at UWS just minutes ago but i want to go to MACQ. Do i accept and clear UWS as my first preference and put my desired course at MACQ or leave it? Im scaared that if i do that and not get into MACQ, ill loose UWSs offer and MACQ. What should i do?
CUPCAKEEEE yum. You can accept the offer from UWS and still be offered a place in MACQ. All you have to do is move your MACQ offer up as your first preference.

crazy_paki123

HSC
LOL my sister got Adv Med Science at UWS and she only got 80.9 ATAR. So happy for her right now. Good luck to everyone else

crazy_paki123

HSC
and seriously people UWS med school owns UTS and MQ, go for UWS all day. plus we live 15 mins from UWS C'Town hahaha

cupcake0600

HSC
CUPCAKEEEE yum. You can accept the offer from UWS and still be offered a place in MACQ. All you have to do is move your MACQ offer up as your first preference.
HAHAH, please excuse the name. Stupid question, accepting the offer is enrolling to the course right? (Im so lost with all of this)

tarsha123

HSC
N/A
I just called and they said all you have to do is activate your account

HSC
arghhh cupcake what do we do!!

Render777

HSC
N/A
Did anyone get an offer for B. Medical Science (Advanced) ? And if so what was your atar??

HSC
Ok, so all you wondering how to get away with just accepting and waiting til main rounds:

I rang up and she said all you need to do is Activate your account and you are not locked into anything, you don't need to collect your IPAd or ID this weekend if your not 100% sure you want to go. So just accept it and you have your offer waiting there :D

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Ok, so all you wondering how to get away with just accepting and waiting til main rounds:

I rang up and she said all you need to do is Activate your account and you are not locked into anything, you don't need to collect your IPAd or ID this weekend if your not 100% sure you want to go. So just accept it and you have your offer waiting there :D
How about the people who DO want to go? I have no idea how to enroll LOL, can we enrol when we go there on monday?

crazy_paki123

HSC
mate if you miss out ur frkn unlucky. my sister only got 80.9 for her atar and lives in GWS. and she got an offer for adv med science

crazy_paki123

HSC
I got 80.65, I have EAS aswell, although I dont think Ill get it
mate if you miss out ur frkn unlucky. my sister only got 80.9 for her atar and lives in GWS. and she got an offer for adv med science

albm95

HSC
Got into International Studies, i'm looking under courses and I can only select a sub-major (chinese language set) but no major? I'm reading the handbook and it says there's only asian studies so could it be that it's just chosen by default and I don't have to activate it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)