so its after..5pm who has their early offer? (1 Viewer)

SlutPartyofOne

HSC
Okays I'm like sad now they gave me an offer for medical science which was my last preference over my first preference which was business and commerce property :'(

albm95

HSC
Under Unit Selection - Unit Search Page, do we only list the units we want to do for 1st year? Or do we add every year

rscache

HSC
N/A
Under Unit Selection - Unit Search Page, do we only list the units we want to do for 1st year? Or do we add every year
I'm so lost with this unit stuff lol. Is there a certain amount of units we have to choose? and can we choose any? The unit selection page says "Find out which units make up each key program, major or sub-major in the UWS Handbook and add them to your enrolment in the 'Unit Selection' step." so I'm not sure what units to do

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm so lost with this unit stuff lol. Is there a certain amount of units we have to choose? and can we choose any? The unit selection page says "Find out which units make up each key program, major or sub-major in the UWS Handbook and add them to your enrolment in the 'Unit Selection' step." so I'm not sure what units to do
ME TOOO OMG this is so confusing

Firenn

HSC
I'm trying to enroll... and then theres this part that i have to put my TFN in and i forgot what it was!!! No iPad for me to collect this sunday and monday :( i'll collect it before the course starts hopefully...

albm95

HSC
That's what I'm confused about D: I have no idea what I'm doing
I was talking to my cousin and he said that you only apply for Semester 1 units, so right now my units look like this

also this is the course Structure i'm following http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=1658.3

So what I did was, look at which structure was relevant for me (the first one)

Year 1
Autumn session
BA Core unit
BA Core unit
Level 1 Language unit
101442.2 Asia in the World
Spring session
BA Core unit
BA Core unit
Level 1 Language unit
101956.1 Introduction to International Relations
Then made sure I chose my Autumn and Spring core units:

100958.2 Australia and the World [Autumn]

100846.2 Analytical Reading and Writing [Autumn]

100968.3 Texts and Traditions [Spring]

100960.2 Contemporary Society [Spring]

However apparently I cannot enter the language units from here, I can only assume they're added through the "Unit Set" tabs, because that is the only place I could choose languages(considered a sub-major)

As for the amount of units you have to choose, i'm not sure, I assume it'll be different for everyone because of the different amount of workload. I took a look at your medical science advanced handbook http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=3682.1 and it says at the bottom you can do Nanotechnology, Biomedical science, Anatomy and Physiology or Medecinal chemistry and it provides a recommended course structure for each of those majors, so click the one you want to do and follow through with those recommended units i think

Last edited:

rscache

HSC
N/A
Oh so for mine:

Year 1
Autumn session
BA core unit
BA core unit
Major unit
Major unit
Spring session
BA core unit
BA core unit
Major/Education Studies major unit
Major/Education Studies major unit/Elective

Would i have to choose my own major unit?

albm95

HSC
Oh so for mine:

Year 1
Autumn session
BA core unit
BA core unit
Major unit
Major unit
Spring session
BA core unit
BA core unit
Major/Education Studies major unit
Major/Education Studies major unit/Elective

Would i have to choose my own major unit?

I think so, again, i'm in the same boat as you guys lol. What course are you doing?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I was talking to my cousin and he said that you only apply for Semester 1 units, so right now my units look like this

also this is the course Structure i'm following http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=1658.3

So what I did was, look at which structure was relevant for me (the first one)

Then made sure I chose my Autumn and Spring core units:

100958.2 Australia and the World [Autumn]

100846.2 Analytical Reading and Writing [Autumn]

100968.3 Texts and Traditions [Spring]

100960.2 Contemporary Society [Spring]

However apparently I cannot enter the language units from here, I can only assume they're added through the "Unit Set" tabs, because that is the only place I could choose languages(considered a sub-major)

As for the amount of units you have to choose, i'm not sure, I assume it'll be different for everyone because of the different amount of workload. I took a look at your medical science advanced handbook http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=3682.1 and it says at the bottom you can do Nanotechnology, Biomedical science, Anatomy and Physiology or Medecinal chemistry and it provides a recommended course structure for each of those majors, so click the one you want to do and follow through with those recommended units i think
Oh my god, thank you so much!!!
Yeah there was like 4 majors so I got confused hahaha, so I chose mine I guess? Thanks :)

Btw what campus are you guys on?

Last edited:

albm95

HSC

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

pl96

HSC
umm im so confused, are we supposed to send a SA help form when enrolling, is it compulsory?!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)