so its after..5pm who has their early offer? (1 Viewer)

osuva

HSC
I can't fucking relax oh my fucking god. Worse than HSC.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
hahahahaha.... god damnit it's been over an hour now! Stop this act UWS......
I think it's because we're so used to the HSC results & UAC opening up BEFORE the time they said they would be open.
Now we're shitting ourselves because of an hour

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Still nothing, brb setting up noose.
Lol relax. I also waited for so long yesterday just to get the email with early offer details thinking they forgot about me.
It took like 3 hours.

HSC
Lol relax. I also waited for so long yesterday just to get the email with early offer details thinking they forgot about me.
It took like 3 hours.
Do you know if it is possible not to enroll until after main rounds? I'd rather not go through the hassle if I can avoid it if I decline later?

pl96

HSC
Nope, so i got an atar of 58, and want to study B Design and Technology with an atar cut off of 65, would I still get an offer even though I am 8 points behind? :(. I also applied for EAS but i dont have any subjects that will further boost my atar , will I be able to get in, im getting a bit worried.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Do you know if it is possible not to enroll until after main rounds? I'd rather not go through the hassle if I can avoid it if I decline later?
If you want to wait till main rounds then don't enroll, I want to fill up your spot kk thx HAHAHAHA. Jokes. But yeah, I think it's better not to enroll now if you want to go to UTS. In that case you should put UTS first

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Nope, so i got an atar of 58, and want to study B Design and Technology with an atar cut off of 65, would I still get an offer even though I am 8 points behind? :(. I also applied for EAS but i dont have any subjects that will further boost my atar , will I be able to get in, im getting a bit worried.
Can't tell you mate, but I think yes.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably, cause I don't get how they make their decisions when accepting students with a much lower cutoff. I know quite a few who had a gap of 20 points and yet still made it in. Thus, give it a try!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Don't worry I'm sure we will be fine but it is a nervous wait.. I just want to confirm that I will be in a Med Science course next year :/
I'm like marginally below the cutoff because I don't get any bonus points at all, ugh. That's why I'm sooooo fkn nervous

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Got mine about 20 minutes ago. Phew. Words cannot express how relieved I am.

Jk

Last edited:

crazy_paki123

HSC
does UWS give early offers for adv medical science? if u got 90+ for your atar u should be offered it in the mainrounds esp if u live in GWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)