Should prostitution be illegal? (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
homosexuality should still be illegal like the glory days 30years ago.
I created a thread on this, but the powers that be deemed it more offensive than CP
Oh hey Iron, nice to see you on planet earth. What's that, your freedom of speech is being censored? What a travesty.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol you misunderstand
My thread was valid and that one is not

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I do not deny that she is spoilt, but damn does she make a fine meatloaf

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I read everything that I missed from went I went offline last night.

Iron I'm not a slut! Don't judge me! Catholic parents instilled the fear of sex before marriage in me. Lol

(Parawhoree don't wear your virginity on your sleeve it can be taken very easily...)

ZiggoCiP

HSC
Living in a country where non-legit prostitution is illegal, I have one thing to say:

Marriages are based on faithfulness. If you want to legitimately make 'proper' use of prostitution, and still want to uphold your theoretical life-long God-blessed marriage, just dont do it. If you aren't religious; then when you go out to make the dirty deed with a stranger (or not... i dont know what makes you hot lol) you better tell the wife. If you dont tell the wife, you better make sure she dont know or doesnt care.

Long paragraph short: If you like God; dont do it (dont care which God either.) If you like you're wife, let her know what you do to stay sane; or dont do it.

If you aint married? GO FUCKIN CRAZY.

Except if you're poor. Then you can go flog your salami.

Cheers!

zstar

HSC
N/A
We must adopt sharia law and behead whores.

Tis the will of Allah.

sunsettah

HSC
If a man wants to pay money to have some chick give him what he can't give at home it's not different than if he's banging the secretary at work for free.
Precisely.

Cheating is horrible, but banning prostitution won't help.

To repeat what I said earlier,

And I say there is a fair chance that having people out there who you can pay for sex helps decrease rape crimes to an extent.

They're not hurting anyone. If married men go fuck prostitutes, then prostitution becomes illegal.. it won't fix anything.

People will still prostitute illegally. And men will still cheat on their wives.

HSC
LETS ALL MAKE OUR FONT HUGEEEEEEEE SO WE STAND OUT AND ARE MORE ORIGINAL

yeah i know its not actually bigger but just in caps, cbf really changing it

Carazon

HSC
There is no point of banning it because people will do it anyway, after all it is the oldest profession in the world.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
lol @ wanting a virgin

THE GOD DELUSION is where it's at!

ftw there is no such 'thing' as a slut :)

Andrewshehadeh

HSC
If prostitution becomes illegal I think it will be much harder to regulate the industry to certain standards (like I think prostitues need STD checks periodically?) as it will still exist even if it is made illegal.

Should stay legal.
If it bcomes illegal it will still continue to flourish and become and even bigger illegal orginastion, like prohibition in AMerica, when alshol became illegal many gangsters started to "bootleg" produce and seel their own alchol......SO i saying tis it can b seen if prostitution beomes illegal tis will not stop hundred's and thusands of poor horny b****rds, and t would becom a revolutionaryilliegal buisness fuelled by the citizens of Australia.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Prostitiution should be legal because its a totally fair type of work...people want sex and prosititues give them sex, who cares if they charge $$$....honestly I totally ADMIRE prosititues and whores, I wish I could be a whore....seriously.

I *heart* whores.
I <3 Bigpole

Wranger 92

HSC
not at all
prostatution should be completly legal becausse as many men who have to go on long buisness trips for long periods at a time are not going to try and start a relationship with someone as it just would not work they would never see each other so are you saying they should be selabent
therefor prostitution should be completly legal

furthermore i know some people get offended by woman selling themsefs for money but come on what do you think its cause they chose that life NO!!! they would have had dreams of succesfull lifes of big weedings
so prostitution wasent a life chose of them they need it to get the basic needs to survive like food, water, shelter and ussuly they can only affored small amounts

this is why i truely belive without a dobt that it should be legal and anyone who thinks otherwise take a good look at your life with your 20min shower your hot food every night the money to go out at night the roof over your head and relise that they dont have any of that

4lettersdown

HSC
Lol what a ridiculous question.
illegalizing prostitution would simply increase the amount of problems with it, such as child prostitution and sexual abuse of prostitutes n the ike. also as its much easier to regulate a legal industry (duh) such as with the aforementioned STDs n shit.
IMO nothing much has the need to be illegal for an adult (pot, homosexuality etc etc) as as an adult should be able to make informed decisions on such things, and Illegalising something (such as Pot) only puts the profits squarely into the hands of criminals (instead of the government.... god christ THINK!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)