Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, got Tamworth phone interview in half an hour. Wish me luck. I still can't believe I'd ever have to do 5 interviews in 4 days but that's how it's panned out.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Haha thanks. It was alright, but the clinical questions threw me, as always. It really makes a difference to your confidence though, when you're standing up and walking around, so I'll definitely be doing that again for tomorrow's interview. They were really nice as well, they told me at the beginning that I'm allowed to go back to any question and add to my original answers, so that kinda relaxed me. Does it look bad to ask to go back though? I did for this interview, but only because they said I was allowed to. Do you reckon it'll be frowned upon if I do that without being invited in future interviews?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
all nighter starting in 3, 2, 1

I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow anyway so maybe I just won't go to bed at all...i'd normally go to sleep then so eh might as well*shrug*

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Finished 2 assessments that are due on friday.

3 due next week. They were all originally due on monday but then 2 of them changed, one to tuesday and one to friday.

GO GO GO!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Thank goodness for small favours like extending my midsem quiz and ethics assignment deadlines. Two interviews tomorrow *shudders*

lala2

Banned
HSC
I don't know if this is a good sign or not. Tamworth contacted my referees but he said it'd take 3-4 weeks (yes, weeks, not days) to make an offer because he needs to do the criminal record check and all that, and contact referees as well. So I'm not sure if he's doing it for everybody or just for the ones he likes.

Manly this morning was ok. They were so nice, I actually felt really relaxed in an interview for the first time. However, it's competitive and I know I won't be getting it. Ok, time to rear up for Dubbo. And thank goodness for small favours like not raining. I'd hate to still be stuck in traffic right now.

HSC
lala your life always seems so hectic. I don't think I could be you :(

Good luck with your next interview :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Aw thanks. How's your thesis going? I'd imagine it'd be due fairly soon?

HSC
Due in four days. :cold:

Going to ring up Office Works this afternoon to find out how much time I need to get it bound.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Wow, good luck!!! How long is it? I shudder to think of the cost and the weight! Don't forget small things like a nice cover sheet as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)