• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, second interview done. That was HARD. I really should not schedule 2 interviews in one day, but both hospitals could only make today :mad1: It was like what's the importance of warfarin education and monitoring, what's the importance of gentamicin monitoring and I was like.....because it's good to get things right?

lala2

Banned
HSC
WTF!!!!!!!!!! I got a call back from Dubbo saying I've got the offer!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, like wth? Literally 2 minutes after I called they rang back to offer me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

My tears of pain are now tears of joy. I'm actually crying with joy. No kidding. And I never cry from joy, only pain.

I'm gonna jump on FB and tell everyone! (and I'm not the type of person who updates the world with what I'm doing every 5 seconds). This is big, this is big, baby!

HSC
WTF!!!!!!!!!! I got a call back from Dubbo saying I've got the offer!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, like wth? Literally 2 minutes after I called they rang back to offer me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

My tears of pain are now tears of joy. I'm actually crying with joy. No kidding. And I never cry from joy, only pain.

I'm gonna jump on FB and tell everyone! (and I'm not the type of person who updates the world with what I'm doing every 5 seconds). This is big, this is big, baby!
Haha awesome news! You will get to live near an amazing zoo and everything.

You're getting it hard-bound, right?
Hard...bound? :confused:

We were told to only get it bound temporarily so that changes could be made if they were needed after they were marked.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hmm. Gotta love FB for stalking :D found out that the successful candidate for Shoalhaven has been offered John Hunter. I was one of the top 4--we were all within a point of each other. If I happen to be no 2 and she goes for John Hunter (very likely because John Hunter is much better), I could potentially get Shoalhaven :) which I'd definitely accept over Dubbo. Having said that, I'm very happy just to get a job offer right now so I'll just sit tight, do my other interviews, and who knows?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lala, m8, i'm happy for you but i'd be wary of dubbo hospital. it's meant to be a shit hole according to AM radio lolz. stay out of trouble and you won't end up in a scandal eh?

so i burnt my hand in chemistry today and now it's black and owies :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
lala, m8, i'm happy for you but i'd be wary of dubbo hospital. it's meant to be a shit hole according to AM radio lolz. stay out of trouble and you won't end up in a scandal eh?

so i burnt my hand in chemistry today and now it's black and owies :(
Ouch how did that happen? Are you being serious about Dubbo? I really do want to hear if you hear bad things about it because I don't want to have a miserable year. I'm not abandoning of my other interviews though, especially not Concord/RPA.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ouch how did that happen? Are you being serious about Dubbo? I really do want to hear if you hear bad things about it because I don't want to have a miserable year. I'm not abandoning of my other interviews though, especially not Concord/RPA.
yes im being 100% serious. i mean, you can't trust everything you hear on radio 2ue, because most of its bullshit but it's not meant to be the most compassionate hospital or something? idk, im sure you'll be fine.

yer i burnt it because i was clumsy. derp. oh well, back in there tommorow working with chloroform for the first time, which is kinda exciting. it's a shame because its one of the few chemicals i know im not supposed to smell and i like smelling chemicals (haven't smelled dichloromethatne before either :( )

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wow congrats lala ;) thats awesome let us know what happens

so very sleep deprived. doing it again tonight. yay

now I know why I always get shit done by the day before. not sleeping is painful. but I want to enjoy my weekend so fucked if im not handing this in tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)