Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Now sitting on 38/40 in Operating Systems going into an exam worth 60%.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Um lol, planning one lesson just took me an hour.

Including typing it up and making a handout with instructions, but still. An hour. One lesson.

Need to get faster/stop caring so much about making it fantastic

or something, idk

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm looking at bringing in this much into my open book exam for PHAR4618, and that doesn't even include the case notes which I'm working on. Haven't weighed yet, because there's no scales at home, but I'm thinking a good 10kgs at least.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I'm looking at bringing in this much into my open book exam for PHAR4618, and that doesn't even include the case notes which I'm working on. Haven't weighed yet, because there's no scales at home, but I'm thinking a good 10kgs at least.
:eek:

...photocopy/rip out relevant pages?

HSC
N/A
Hmmm

RSA course on Wednesday
Mother's birthday on the same day

STUDY TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, that'd be the smart thing to do, but I'd get so paranoid I'd bring them all anyway just for comfort. That's why my shoulders hurt even more at exam times--I bring all my notes for comfort. Don't worry, I never bring textbooks to uni unless I have to (which is like once a week for my weekly workshop). In fact, I usually get caught in the rain because my umbrella's so heavy and I can't be stuffed hauling it along.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Studied a bit of petroleum stuff today. Nearly finished catching up on all earth's structure notes. Just need to finish that and then write my 5 questions and finish assignment which is due 5pm tomorrow.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Quite glad I don't have any exams this semester.

Only one 65% assessment left to go.

And apparently it has SECRET CRITERIA that the coordinator wants us to include but didn't actually tell anyone.

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol scarybunny so you're going to be writing an essay which you have no clue about? Good luck for that!

I have finished nearly 25 pages of notes on liver disease (albeit with many bullet points, going up to the eighth indentation) and now need to format it properly. Though I'm glad I started with this subject first. Now to do another 8 more cases--25 x 8 = 200 pages of notes + 10kgs worth of txtbks into open book exam?! I sure will need a chiropractor after that!

Fingers crossed I get into the Honours room on Thursday and get free printing. Otherwise I'm going to have to stock up on ink so badly.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
lala i think you should take this parrot to your exam ok
[youtube]5_PBiTJ8zfE&start=35[/youtube]

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Studied a bit of petroleum stuff today. Nearly finished catching up on all earth's structure notes. Just need to finish that and then write my 5 questions and finish assignment which is due 5pm tomorrow.
Damn, didnt finish my assignment or my 5 questions. Will try to do 15 questions + Finish assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)