Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OKAY so turns out we have a bunch of american students coming to stay with us tomorrow, and wont leave until my exams are finished, meaning chances are ill be kicked out of my room

what the fuck.
Are they missionaries?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nearly finished writing sample answers to all possible exam questions for one subject. Tomorrow will try to do the other same questions for another subject + study stats.

Im so unproductive at the moment, and I know I will be so stressed come exam time lol.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Wooo got my B Arts (Advanced) degree today. Take that degreeless people.
Congratulations Sir.

All my honours coursework is now done. All that's left is to finish this thesis. 20,000 words. 5 months left.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Morning thread.

Up bright and early to finish off (read: start) this major assessment that's due tomorrow

Go go go !

I've done 3/7 bits.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
hello thar scarybunny

how is CEREMONY cosmic doris?
i like it. writing up some notes now. lot's of faggy material that the english people will prolly liek me thinks.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Essay nearly done, and most of the notes for INGS1001 have been made. Now to History.

symple

HSC
*is failing 2 of her subjects through laziness and indifference* :( *is very sad*

um. hugs plz. or something.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hi BOS, I'm in the Honours room at the pharmacy building. Ingenious stroke of luck really--the room was locked but there is a side door to it from the room next door and there was a meeting taking place next door, so I managed to sneak in :D This was like last time when I tried to get into the pharmacy building on a Saturday after work thinking it would be open (stupid I know--don't know where my common sense went), and after trying for about 10 minutes (yep, very dogged am I), the door miraculously opened and it was some PhD students coming out! (so I didn't even need to be questioned by any of the lecturers or anything)

Woot for free printing! :D Getting about 200pgs of notes and guidelines printed or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)