School / Subject (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't even know Barker accepted chicks >_> ... no offence intended there- I was meant to go to Barker back in year7 (my rents put down deposit when I was in like yr2?)... as for PLC- I wouldn't be too sure that you're the only PLCer ;)

P

pLuvia

luscious-llama said:
Hunter School of the Performing Arts
I don't know if this is the same school but do you know a Jack Brown in year 11, well year 12 now, ai, you know what I mean :)

Edit: to satisfy klaw :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
seremify2000 said:
I didn't even know Barker accepted chicks >_> ... no offence intended there- I was meant to go to Barker back in year7 (my rents put down deposit when I was in like yr2?)... as for PLC- I wouldn't be too sure that you're the only PLCer
Dont you remember Francesa Willis, the chick who got pwn3d by the media for puttin up raunchy pics [fit bird I might add]? I think Barker only accpets Year 11 and 12 chicks.

P

pLuvia

Bookie said:
Dont you remember Francesa Willis, the chick who got pwn3d by the media for puttin up raunchy pics [fit bird I might add]? I think Barker only accpets Year 11 and 12 chicks.
Yeh, I heard of that as well

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Haha very few people have, but we're basically situated near luna park in milson's point. :D

Happybunny1

HSC
seremify007 said:
I didn't even know Barker accepted chicks >_> ... no offence intended there- I was meant to go to Barker back in year7 (my rents put down deposit when I was in like yr2?)... as for PLC- I wouldn't be too sure that you're the only PLCer ;)

yeah well i haven't come across any, and everybody i ask says they have never heard of this site. but if there is one out there, message me and we can bag out teachers.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
de la salle ashfield:

english standard
general maths
business studies
modern history
history extension
studies of religion 2 u

karoooh

HSC
Randwick Girls High School:

Adv. Maths
Adv. Eng
Physics (Oh - What fun...)
Business Studies
Anc. History

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)