Scars from acne (1 Viewer)

Kazzzzz

HSC
N/A
any solutions for this?

i heard that Bio-oil gets rid of scars and all that, but applying that to your face... wouldn't it make your face get oilier? :confused: hence more susceptible to getting more pimples? especially if you have oily skin already..

so what effective products are available out there?

nataliie

HSC
yeah i've also heard that bio-oil works. i don't think that it'll make ur whole face look oily. LOL It's a different type of oil and it instantly soaks into ur skin and leaves no shine.

I've also read that Vitamin E can get rid of early scars. It helps rebuild skin cells. You might want to try out some lotions with Vita E in them. :)

HSC
Coccoa butter is great for scars, not sure what it would be like on the face (and if its ok to use on your face) but if you can I highly recommend it.

Yeh ive heard Vitamin E works, but its best if its from the Capsule (more vitamin E, compared to the lotions with Vit E). Get a Vitamin E capsule and prick it and then squeeze out the liquid and massage onto the area.
Effective products - I use this skin care stuff from Market Australia (Vitashield). Basically its just a skin care routine, but it works soo well. After 3 days, the discolouration in my skin disappeared, it was soo good, altho the price isnt.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I went to a dermo (back in year10) and got prescribed all these pills >__>... but on the upside, I have no acne on my face =]

which one Vit E or Vitashield?

Cos my friend tried Vit E oil from the capsule after reading about it on some website, and it worked for her, it did take a while but it worked.

Vitashield - I have this small scar on my face, from a pimple and after 3 days i noticed that it got lighter and i was so surprised, cos it was so quick and it actually worked. the scar is gone now

vitashield is actually an anti-ageing skin routine, but after a family friend used it, she recommended it to me, to get rid of the scar.

Last edited by a moderator:

moco

HSC
Where can you get Vitashield?

is it from the dermatologist? or one of those phone order?

nar not from a dermatologist.

its from market australia, those companies that come to your house and try to sell you stuff... i dont know what they are called.

ive found a place where you can order it, its not market australia but some other shop in batemans bay.
http://www.eurobodallabiz.com.au/productinfovitashield.htm
hopefully the link works, cos when i checked it, it wouldnt load the order page.
heres the other site:
http://www.marketaustralia.com.au/index.cfm?action=services.cpStore&sID=5

Last edited by a moderator:

CieL

HSC
geez.. why bother with all this crap

your skin will heal itself naturally anyway

so with time the pimple scar will fade and disappear.. unless you had like, really really bad chronic acne that left your face looking like a battle field

i had random pimple scars cos i couldnt resist the urge to pop them, but after that i just left them alone, and they disappear themselves..

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Hiradoid ( I dont know how to spell it ) cream from the chemist. But if they are deep scars that have actually taken little 'chunks' out of ure skin like lots of holes that are dark ( im not talking pores ) then u should go to a dermo. and go thru their treatments.

Keen

MD
HSC
Zinc doesn't work unless you have a zinc deficience (rare).

Best solution is using Benzoyl Peroxide products (Benzac) which will kill off the bacteria and fix up the scars (so 2 for the price of 1) - go get it - now! And no more acne threads, there IS only one answer.

Keen

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
What are those white things on fingernails caused by? I thought it was zinc deficiency.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
CieL said:
geez.. why bother with all this crap

your skin will heal itself naturally anyway

so with time the pimple scar will fade and disappear.. unless you had like, really really bad chronic acne that left your face looking like a battle field

i had random pimple scars cos i couldnt resist the urge to pop them, but after that i just left them alone, and they disappear themselves..
If you have hyperpigmentation, it will never go away. Ever. No matter what you put on it.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
bio oil, kosmea rose hip oil + vitamin e capsules are the best for pimple scarring

rosehip oil is my favourite, before bed.. my few pimple scars have disapeared!

CieL

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
If you have hyperpigmentation, it will never go away. Ever. No matter what you put on it.
Probably.

But some people do find things to make it less obvious.

HSC
So what product should i get without a prescription for my pimple scars, the price of this product and how long it will take for the scars to dissapear when using this product. thank you

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Sleep is the cure of many stubborn roots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)