• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scars from acne (1 Viewer)

gracie007

HSC
if ur still young and ur skin is producing collagen, they will fade over time. eg. i used to have really really really bad acne on my face, and after rounds of meds when they went away i was left with heaps of deep scars from cystic acne. but after a few years they healed away ...not totally...u can still see the evidence of scars when u look at my face in bright light.
the redness will also start to disappear over about 1/2 a year.

seriously i have been to A LOT of dermotologists becoz my skin is that bad, and they always told me theres no point in buying all those oils and creams becoz they WILL NOT work. go to a dermo to confirm that if u dont believe me.

its all like stretch marks...exactly the same situation

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Bio Oil is apparently really good for scars. I've only used it for uneven skin tones and it worked quite well.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i had really bad acne in year 7-8, and i mean really bad

"ahh dude...your forehead is bleeding"
"ah damnit"

besides just applying a bit of clearasil a small amount of times, everything seemed to fade away and heal on its own. id say to just try to keep the area clean, avoid popping them and just wait them out.

HSC
i use this viet thingo.. its like a tumeric creamm... the only con is your face sorsta is yellow.. BUT all scars are gone.. in a matter of 2 weeks

G

Gavvvvvin

Over the counter products don't do shit...go to a dermo or the very least go and get some antibiotics from your gp.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Over the counter products don't do shit...go to a dermo or the very least go and get some antibiotics from your gp.
Antibiotics smooth scars now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)