Russian hostage crisis (1 Viewer)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
They had bombs linked between the goalpost rings hanging on the wire. They tried to detinate a few, but they didnt explode, and only 2 did - i think those 2 caused the roof to collapse?
They smuggled the explosives in when then building was under construction- they acted as workers.

somborac

HSC
yulia said:
Trimandoblydskiy pizdoproyeb...

Dolboy'eb...mudozvon!!
Blah. Da nu ego na khuy asDT@#!%!@

Hmmm do cyrillics work on here? да ну эго кхуй I say..
dont swear...yugoslavs (serbs, croats, macos etc.) can understand russian and read cyrllics as well :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
the russian military are known for their ruthlessness.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
somborac said:
dont swear...yugoslavs (serbs, croats, macos etc.) can understand russian and read cyrllics as well :)
do they have the same swaer words as russians?

dogcrapau

Pretty Sad!

Uhm,, thats kinda pretty sad that these terrorists actually tried to run after the commandos stormed the school, in fact the commandos chased them and shots fired killed them all in the end . Kinda wierd how they had bombs strapped to themselves and in the end ran from the scene, i dunno its just kinda funni but sad at the same time due to the cost of 320(?) deaths.... sigh~ is this really terror or amateur?

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
somborac said:
hahaha, oops. i was expecting people to be able to read it though, for that ukranian girl comes on here, i knew she at least would know what i said.

and i didn't mean it...entirely as swearing. uhh, take the, lighter meanings of the words (not the really harsh ones...)

haha, i guess using those words work better when you can hear the persons tone. but bush is a dolboy'eb and you know it.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
somborac said:
this is a paradox, yugoslavs can understand russian language, russians hell no!
may be a word or two

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
haha yes, i suck at spelling :( but you knew what i meant! :)

well...i can translit words, going the reverse is somewhat...more difficult.

and yes, russians trying to understand ukranian just doesn't work >< (i think i know one word)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
yulia said:
and yes, russians trying to understand ukranian just doesn't work >< (i think i know one word)
yakast (meaning quality) and privit (instead of privet) is all i know. those crazy ukrainiens!

Thomas_wow

ukrainian is easier to learn than russian... russia is worst language ever invented.

btw whoever on first page said it was russians fault for storming building, they only stormed building because the children started escaping after the terrorists let the bombs off...

Owned

Komaticom said:
Had they delayed their attack until after the US Election, the global situation would be better for them. If terrorists kept quiet during the Election, Bush's stand on terrorism would be viewed as "overkill" and unnecessary (to a degree). Kerry's chances of winning the Election would increase because of his focus on national issues like health care and employment. A new superpower leadership and new agenda that moves away from terrorism will weaken the War On Terror immeasurably, making terrorist attacks that much more politically effective and affecting.

That's the problem with terrorists (in general), they don't know when to do their jobs and when to shut up and do nothing.
you dont know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Owned

no, I'm being serious.

That's the problem with terrorists (in general), they don't know when to do their jobs and when to shut up and do nothing
I dont know how you think thats "the problem" with terrorists.

You seem to think that the chechen rebels would give a shit about the elections in the US. Stop watching Fox News and get a clue mate.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Hey Komaticon from all I've heard over the media, Owned is right. The terrorist incident in Russia had nothing to do with the global situation and America, or any other country. It's an internal Russian problem concerning a former country that wants liberation.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
yes is "da"/"да" in Russian, "tak" is yes in Ukrainian I think. I don't know. I can't interchange between the languages having only learnt Russian...

and btw to Komaticom, if you noticed someone earlier telling me not to swear, I in fact was swearing about Bush and the fact that he is using this incident to back up his "war on terror" when it has nothing to do with it at all.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
yulia said:
yes is "da"/"да" in Russian, "tak" is yes in Ukrainian I think. I don't know. I can't interchange between the languages having only learnt Russian...

tak is "this".

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
In my opinion, the Chechens live in constant fear of invasion. They feel like prisioners in their own country. Put yourself in their shoes. Constantly oppressed by greater Russia despite the independence they proclaim, and Russia denies. I dont know that Russia has much need for Chechnya, does it carry strategic or economic importance? I dont know this, either way they could have provided for a more complete compromise.
In their shoes, i dont know that i'd be that friendly towards the Russians. I would never be one of the terrorists, but i doubt i would find myself unable to understand their stance.
There are greater issues here, and before you condemn the 'terrorists' (one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter) you probably should ask WHY this happened. Seperate this from the deaths that have resulted, look deeper. Too much time is devoted to fighting the spread of terrorism (horrible label for the Chechens, IMHO), and too little time is devoted to reforms that would see 'happy' conclusions to these terrible times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)