Russian hostage crisis (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ninemsn is reporting that 200 are dead. I can't believe it, it's horrible.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's nothing new, sadly. The world has always been, and always will be, like this.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Wasn't there something like this in Russia, again, about a year or so ago?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Four words: Fucking Russian Military Dipshits

In their 'attempt' to save the hostages, they blow a wall out of the gymnasium, the gym roof collapses and approx 100 people are killed... wtf were they thinking. It's been a long time coming with the Chechens though... because this whole Russian-Chechen conflict has been going for the last decade, so as horrifying and sad as it is, its not really that surprising.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Yeah, it happens regularly unfortunately, as I said before, this whole Russian-Chechen conflict has been going on for a decade.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Yeah...but it was in a theatre...and the Russians used poison gas to kill the Chechens...and they also killed the hostages.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
This conflict won't end, its the two parties involved... they won't give the other an inch unfortunately. Because I've never known the russians to be sympathetic and thoughtful about these things either.

funniboi

HSC
... after this is over, another country will have their go at bein frontpage material and kill another few hundred people,

personally, i think all this shit is staged.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
funniboi said:
... after this is over, another country will have their go at bein frontpage material and kill another few hundred people,

maybe so, but it's hardly fair to call 200 deaths "staged shit". It's not like these people are willing to die.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
maybe so, but it's hardly fair to call 200 deaths "staged shit". It's not like these people are willing to die.
Exactly...unfortunately, I think we'll begin to see more of this in the next 50 years or so.

Generator

HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
Exactly...unfortunately, I think we'll begin to see more of this in the next 50 years or so.

See more... Do you mean that more of this will happen or that we will merely see more of this on our television screens?

funniboi

HSC
im not sayin that they volunteered to die, but who ever did it, just planned it.. i guess..

havn't you guys seen farenheight 9/11 ?

fuck that movie gets you thinking. it's all bullshit.

i bet there's some udnerground room with leaders of the world disucssing what to do,

and that the people we see as the leaders (presidents etc) are just puppets.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Obviously they planned it. It's not as if they woke up and said "hmmm, let's go trap thousands of parents and children in the school so we'll be total hard arses"

Yes I saw Farenheit, but I don't believe it's staged. I don't think the death of 3000+ people could possibly be staged.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
funniboi said:

You can't be serious in calling this staged. The world has conflict and this is the result of it... its not staged, its conflict. All attacks are staged to create maximum impact, so in that respect yes there is some staging of the attacks... but it just highlights the negatives of living in this world, where people due to their different beliefs can not live together peacefully.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
See more... Do you mean that more of this will happen or that we will merely see more of this on our television screens?
I think more of this will happen...although it does happen often.

funniboi

HSC
you have your point of view,

i have mine.

don't want to argue =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)