Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Lennie

-It is NOT MY fault if head office decides on a strict refund policy.
-No amount of yelling at me is going to change that fact.
-No amount of yelling at the manager is going to change this either.
-Observe the fact that there is a fucking queue. Aproaching the register from a different side, is NOT going to get you served faster.
-Choosing the only item without the barcode isnt a wise move. Especially when I am the only one on the register, and there is a 20 meter long queue.
-Dont get pissy when time is taken searching for the barcode.
-If you dont want an item, give it the change room assistants. Dont try and dump it at the register when no-one is looking.
-Do not even bother attempting to return a 'never worn' item when it quite obviously has been.
-As I am walking out of the store for my lunch break, no i am not available to help you.
-Do not get pissed off at me when I tell you an item isnt right for you, and your child agrees.
-Fucking take control of your children as they bash down the displays with their bare hands. Dont just laugh and expect us to clean it up with huge smiles.
-If you are 15+ dont opt for clothing that is covered with "billabong" or "roxy" in bright fluro pink, ask my opinion, and expect me to give you an affirmative answer.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
-Fucking take control of your children as they bash down the displays with their bare hands. Dont just laugh and expect us to clean it up with huge smiles.
haha yes totally agree...
please get your children OFF THE REGISTER. if they fall off and split their head open and you try to sue us for it then im sorry, but it wont work... ive asked your child nicely 4 times to get off the register and he still refuses. Stop looking at him with googley eyes like hes a baby and yell at him

baby_pea

HSC
maccas
- don't tell us you don't want pickles, meat or cheese on you burger
- don't ask for a bun only or meat only- pffft the fuck?
- dont make up you own burgers - go to subway
- look, mac sauce costs
- look, breakfasts finishes at 10:30 alright
- just cause it was there two minutes ago, it aint there now, someone beat you down the line, or we threw it out cause its dangerous to eat
- the fuck you want a refund cause the buns on the mac were wrong way round
- don't order something you cant afford
- dont ask me how much things cost
- dont change things in your freaken 50 dollar order
- don't ask me if i speak jap, and then acknowledge my lack of understanding of this language and then continue to speak in jap
- don't want an apple pie, if you arnt prepared to w8 8 mins and tell me off afterwards
- dont take 10 mins to choose the freaken toy
- don't think im your server, just because im also asian
- don't ask me for sauce when im sweeping and wiping tables
- dont feed the pidgeons pickles okay?

theres worse man - maccas get the most hobo-ist people

Lennie

_muse_ said:
haha yes totally agree...
please get your children OFF THE REGISTER. if they fall off and split their head open and you try to sue us for it then im sorry, but it wont work... ive asked your child nicely 4 times to get off the register and he still refuses. Stop looking at him with googley eyes like hes a baby and yell at him
Haha. Glad someone knows what im talking about!!
The worst thing is, on the 2nd floor of my work, we have a bunch of xboxes. Parents come and dump their children there, so its a regular school playground. When im working upstairs i hate having to deal with the little shits. On this level, we keep the surfboards and skateboards. They will take the elaborately placed skateboards off the wall and start using them. What is annoying about this, besides the obvious, is the fact that we have had numerous surfboards damaged as a result of them running into them. They just sort of look around to see if anyone noticed, and disappear.
Once, a parent of a child who had done this, was there when it happened. She just looked at me and said "oh, well, kids will be kids wont they?" and she actually LAUGHED!! LADY, YOUR SHIT OF A CHILD HAS JUST WRECKED 700 DOLLARS WORTH OF STOCK, DONT FUCKING LAUGH! (i wanted to say :p ) Her child continued to skate around the store, and eventually she bought him the skateboard. It was hilarious. She was like "can I have a skateboard that wasnt on display? its just this one has been used by my son, and i want him to have a new one".
At that point, i went silent and just stared at her. I then slowly walked downstairs, and found someone else to serve her.

chepas

HSC
steph@nie said:
If I'm not in uniform and quite obviously in the middle of counting a whole heap of stuff for stocktake, please don't ask me to get up and help you find a top that you saw three weeks ago in the catalogue because I really don't care.
... and please do not proceed to ask the same thing to my 4 other colleagues next to me who are doing exactly the same thing. You will get exactly the same response - go to refunds, for them to call someone.

(Btw how was your stocktake? We actually finished early so us day people had pretty much nothing to do for the last 2 hours of the shift! The night people were either called and said don't come in or you will only stay till X o'clock for checking reports that for some reason hadn't been printed yet... Apart from that, I can still taste and feel the dust and crap from counting in the reserves in my mouth. I also never want to see a stick of Chinaglaze Red, Mulled Wine, Love Her Madly or Honey Beige Revlon lipstick again in my life.)

A new customerism: There is a HUGE fixture/ad/box thingo at front of story saying '4 WEEKS TIL TOY SALE' or whatever - question at refunds, two metres from fixture = "When do you have your toy sale?".

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
- If you bitch about somethign taking ages, I will be nice to your face then laugh as I'm walking off.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i feel so bad
i got a fone bill and i was charged $16 for internet usgae for everyday of the past month
what the mother fuck?
i dont use internet and i havent been able to coz its not even working on my fone
so i call up 3 and explain to them i havent been able to
they say its on their system so they cnat do anythign about it
im like how the fuck do i know ur systemns are reliable if u cnat even give me a history of what internet sites etc ive been to or at what times etc
neways i spent half an hour totally pissed off abusing the poor guy over the fone and being transferred and put on hold

then i realised that i knwo what its liek to be in his situation so i said..im sorry for raising my voice at you and being rude and unkind..i understand that this is your job and not your fault..and i full apolagized

but fuck dammit i have to pay $16 on my bill for something i have no idea about and ive never used...which i cant afford coz its already over $100...cries***

i remember 5ive

HSC
N/A
You guys have summed it up so well, but here's a couple more

More checkout rules:
- Put the red basket on the rack, a metre to your right (is it too much to ask!), or I won't give you your groceries.
- Don't bitch about how much you hate doing the grocery shopping: your most-loathed chore is my job. Think just for a second about how I feel since I've done this for 5 years.
- Do not answer "How are you today?" with, ""Hi, how are you going?" .... I was talking, answer me bogan! Not that I care, but you could at least merit me with an answer
- don't get all quasi-hippie on me and bitch about how bad green bags are. They're not perfect but they're better than evil plastic ... I bet you don't recycle.
- don't bitch about how you pay for plastic bags so you deserve one for your one packet of crumpets.
- You do not need a plastic bag for a toothbrush and a loaf of bread.
- You will not pay for $5 worth of groceries with a $50 note and hide your smaller change in the back of your wallet, thinking I can't see it.
- If my light's on (sadly) I'm open
- Do not hand me the rubbish from your children's lollies. Am I your grbage man as well as service cashier? So don't be offended when I wave the bin under your nose for you to put it in there yourself.
- I will put your bread in its own bag. If you bug me about it, I'll make sure it's in with the dog food.
- Don't tell me I look tired
- Don't put your change on the bench, hand it to me.
- Don't smile at me and tell me we all need to work. Often my work cuts out my youth allowance, so I'm kinda working for free.
- When I do enquire on your health, don't say you're "good". If I'm enquiring on your health you would be "well" or "fine" or "not too bad". Doesn't anyone have an education these days?
- Don't ask me when I finish, it will only result in tears
- If my closed sign is up, I'M CLOSED.
- You'll know how much I hated you, by how well your groceries were packed.

oh, I need a new job. Two months left until I get a real job.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
If you are white (anglo/ caucasions whatever) DONT YOU DARE look down on me and try to make me feel like an idiot. I will onky be rude to you and fuck your layby up and make you wait longer

not to mention its fucking rude
ppl do that to you? thats so low.

HSC
i remember 5ive said:
You guys have summed it up so well, but here's a couple more

More checkout rules:
- Put the red basket on the rack, a metre to your right (is it too much to ask!), or I won't give you your groceries.
- Don't bitch about how much you hate doing the grocery shopping: your most-loathed chore is my job. Think just for a second about how I feel since I've done this for 5 years.
- Do not answer "How are you today?" with, ""Hi, how are you going?" .... I was talking, answer me bogan! Not that I care, but you could at least merit me with an answer
- don't get all quasi-hippie on me and bitch about how bad green bags are. They're not perfect but they're better than evil plastic ... I bet you don't recycle.
- don't bitch about how you pay for plastic bags so you deserve one for your one packet of crumpets.
- You do not need a plastic bag for a toothbrush and a loaf of bread.
- You will not pay for $5 worth of groceries with a $50 note and hide your smaller change in the back of your wallet, thinking I can't see it.
- If my light's on (sadly) I'm open
- Do not hand me the rubbish from your children's lollies. Am I your grbage man as well as service cashier? So don't be offended when I wave the bin under your nose for you to put it in there yourself.
- I will put your bread in its own bag. If you bug me about it, I'll make sure it's in with the dog food.
- Don't tell me I look tired
- Don't put your change on the bench, hand it to me.
- Don't smile at me and tell me we all need to work. Often my work cuts out my youth allowance, so I'm kinda working for free.
- When I do enquire on your health, don't say you're "good". If I'm enquiring on your health you would be "well" or "fine" or "not too bad". Doesn't anyone have an education these days?
- Don't ask me when I finish, it will only result in tears
- If my closed sign is up, I'M CLOSED.
- You'll know how much I hated you, by how well your groceries were packed.

oh, I need a new job. Two months left until I get a real job.
hardcore. wow, you really love your job.

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
customers' should either learn how to control their kids or leave them at home. damn. yesterday morning this lady came in with psycho kids who r screaming and running around...some of them kept crashing in to me (from behind!) even tho i was
1.behind the cash register
2.standing still.
AND i was trying train someone new on the registers at the time, so their rampage was especially annoying..the mum tried to calm them...by screaming at them, causing a gigantic scene...poor thing...she has to live with them

pushthebutton

was working on checkouts yesterday, and this knife company had an in-store promotion, offering free paring knives to all customers. It was good cause the freebie drove all the customers away from the checkouts so they could get their pissy knife :)

But don't you reckon that giving customers free knives is somehow ... wrong? Like a knife the last thing they need, especially the aggro ones who will soon be coming to the checkouts? Reminded me sorta of Bowling for Columbine and the bank that handed out free guns.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
If you are white (anglo/ caucasions whatever) DONT YOU DARE look down on me and try to make me feel like an idiot. I will onky be rude to you and fuck your layby up and make you wait longer

not to mention its fucking rude
yeah there are people like that :\

rude of them... i do the same thing you do :) be rude back

HSC
moffat said:
customers' should either learn how to control their kids or leave them at home. damn. yesterday morning this lady came in with psycho kids who r screaming and running around...some of them kept crashing in to me (from behind!) even tho i was
1.behind the cash register
2.standing still.
AND i was trying train someone new on the registers at the time, so their rampage was especially annoying..the mum tried to calm them...by screaming at them, causing a gigantic scene...poor thing...she has to live with them

I hate annoying kids fuck.. the other day there were these two kids running around playing tip in the bottle shop.. and im like please dont run in there ull get hurt, and u could smash the bottles.. and the dads like dont tell me kids what to do... pFTT

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Okay...I can't be bothered reading through the millions of pages, so I may repeat. But checkout rules:

1. No, your daughter is NOT allowed to take one of our red baskets home, even if it is the perfect size for her dolly.

2. I don't care that these 5 oranges remind you of summers with your grandchildren, call them and tell them.

3. Don't ask me to tell you about my name. You don't care and I don't want to tell you.

4. Please do NOT whisper and kiss your bf/gf while I serve you. It makes the customers behind you uncomfortable.

5. I don't really care if you have had the flu for 5 months, there is still no excuse to cough all over me.

6. If you want your children to pay me, make sure they will actually hand over the money instead of grabbing onto it and crying when I attempt to take it away.

7. I am in the express lane. 12 items means 12 items. 15 items is not 12. I don't care if it is three of the same thing, if its more than 12 its more than 12.

8. When I call for a pricecheck I apologise for the wait. It's your stupid choice of product that MAKES me have the need to call a pricecheck. Just think, if you didn't have one of your impulse buys, then you wouldn't have to wait as long.

9. It's not funny when somebody just starts out and have 'L plates' on their register when you come and ask them 'So, when do you get your P's?' After hearing it 10 times in one day, it becomes less and less funny, and on the 11th time we are tempted to revoke your license.

10. Do not complain about the choice of radio station. If I had my way I would be listening to another one. WS fm is crap, we know that, but at least its better than YOUR stupid 'talk back radio.'

11. If I don't get you the right ciggarettes the first time it's your own fault for telling me the wrong brand and type. And I don't care what you say, when you ask for a packet of Winfield Blue, its not the same as just asking for the tobacco.

12. If I'm not smiling, it's probably because I don't want to smile because I am unhappy, bored, tired and my feet hurt. Nothing you can do or say will make me smile.

13. We are a local modest IGA. We do not have a liquor land. Therefore we do not sell any alcoholic substance. Although, feel free to take a walk down aisle two where we do have sparkling grape juice.

14. When you know my parents or have met me once before in my life, do not attempt to make a great deal of conversation with me. For the most part I will tune out and possibly bitch about you to my family when I get home.

15. My closed sign gets put up just before my break. When it is already up before you are in line do not attempt to line up. If you get to the counter and the closed sign is up I am going to ask you to leave, I don't care what you say, it was up in the first place. Don't call me rude for not telling the people behind you, it really isn't my fault if you are blind and/or illiterate.

16. If I have just come out of the locker room holding my bag, I have finished my shift. I have no problem with sending you to somebody else, but if you expect me to personally solve your petty problems you have another thing coming.

17. Please, don't attempt to get cash out on credit. It doesn't work and it's more time consuming and it causes me to hate you more than I already do, and those in line to hate you more.

18. If you meet a random friend in line for the checkout can you please refrain from leaving your bags there while you talk to them. It's rude and makes my job harder than it's meant to be.

19. I don't check your bag because I think your shoplifting, I check it because it is a mere formality. I couldn't care less if you walked away with half of the supermarket in your bag.

20. FINALLY, when it comes to frequent shopper cards don't yell at me because you get the number wrong, same with eftpos pin numbers or choosing the wrong account with a card. It's your own fault, not mine. Your own stupidity is the cause for everything fucking up.

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Okay...I can't be bothered reading through the millions of pages, so I may repeat. But checkout rules:

1. No, your daughter is NOT allowed to take one of our red baskets home, even if it is the perfect size for her dolly.

2. I don't care that these 5 oranges remind you of summers with your grandchildren, call them and tell them.

3. Don't ask me to tell you about my name. You don't care and I don't want to tell you.

4. Please do NOT whisper and kiss your bf/gf while I serve you. It makes the customers behind you uncomfortable.

5. I don't really care if you have had the flu for 5 months, there is still no excuse to cough all over me.

6. If you want your children to pay me, make sure they will actually hand over the money instead of grabbing onto it and crying when I attempt to take it away.

7. I am in the express lane. 12 items means 12 items. 15 items is not 12. I don't care if it is three of the same thing, if its more than 12 its more than 12.

8. When I call for a pricecheck I apologise for the wait. It's your stupid choice of product that MAKES me have the need to call a pricecheck. Just think, if you didn't have one of your impulse buys, then you wouldn't have to wait as long.

9. It's not funny when somebody just starts out and have 'L plates' on their register when you come and ask them 'So, when do you get your P's?' After hearing it 10 times in one day, it becomes less and less funny, and on the 11th time we are tempted to revoke your license.

10. Do not complain about the choice of radio station. If I had my way I would be listening to another one. WS fm is crap, we know that, but at least its better than YOUR stupid 'talk back radio.'

11. If I don't get you the right ciggarettes the first time it's your own fault for telling me the wrong brand and type. And I don't care what you say, when you ask for a packet of Winfield Blue, its not the same as just asking for the tobacco.

12. If I'm not smiling, it's probably because I don't want to smile because I am unhappy, bored, tired and my feet hurt. Nothing you can do or say will make me smile.

13. We are a local modest IGA. We do not have a liquor land. Therefore we do not sell any alcoholic substance. Although, feel free to take a walk down aisle two where we do have sparkling grape juice.

14. When you know my parents or have met me once before in my life, do not attempt to make a great deal of conversation with me. For the most part I will tune out and possibly bitch about you to my family when I get home.

15. My closed sign gets put up just before my break. When it is already up before you are in line do not attempt to line up. If you get to the counter and the closed sign is up I am going to ask you to leave, I don't care what you say, it was up in the first place. Don't call me rude for not telling the people behind you, it really isn't my fault if you are blind and/or illiterate.

16. If I have just come out of the locker room holding my bag, I have finished my shift. I have no problem with sending you to somebody else, but if you expect me to personally solve your petty problems you have another thing coming.

17. Please, don't attempt to get cash out on credit. It doesn't work and it's more time consuming and it causes me to hate you more than I already do, and those in line to hate you more.

18. If you meet a random friend in line for the checkout can you please refrain from leaving your bags there while you talk to them. It's rude and makes my job harder than it's meant to be.

19. I don't check your bag because I think your shoplifting, I check it because it is a mere formality. I couldn't care less if you walked away with half of the supermarket in your bag.

20. FINALLY, when it comes to frequent shopper cards don't yell at me because you get the number wrong, same with eftpos pin numbers or choosing the wrong account with a card. It's your own fault, not mine. Your own stupidity is the cause for everything fucking up.
20 reasons why i don't work. yet.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
FUCKING WOGS

I have decided I am not serving any more of them

I'm sick of their fucking crap
ok i thought u would atleast have some decency and not go on like that
peopel ar epeople
indians can be fucked up customers too
so can asians and australian..
infact omg..its a human thing..people are fucked up customers
doenst matter what their ethnicity is
i dont think its appropriate to be racist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)