Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
omg i had a real old frail man chat me up and tell me how beautiful i was and what a lovely name i had and what a lovely girl i was
i was like awh at first..then it got creepy
neways i got a job at big w yay yay... so now i can contribute to this thread in reguards to photo lab big w customers
go me..

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
hmmmm...to add a number 21 to my list:

21. If you are a pensioner please show me your discount card. If you don't I get in trouble and yelled at. Is it really work getting a 2c discount off your milk anyway?

HSC
someone at my work tried to scan the bananas, trying to be funny. Listen up: I do the scanning, and scanning bananas cuz u know they wont scan isnt funny.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
huge bags of chips dont need plastic bags
for fucks sake..it really shits me
i shouldnt even have to ask you and you shouldnt ask me for a bag when i just give it to you

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
or discriminate against anyone because of wnything
such as age sex religon colour ethnicity gender etc etc
Gee, soha, let the poor people have a rant on BOS. They aren't hurting anyone.

moffat said:
i hate male customers who are as old as ur father, telling u how beautiful u are....its really bad...awkward...gross..just don't do it. *shivers*
omg, asl?

TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
hmmmm...to add a number 21 to my list:

21. If you are a pensioner please show me your discount card. If you don't I get in trouble and yelled at. Is it really work getting a 2c discount off your milk anyway?
As a general rule, old people are either really nice or a fucking pain in the arse. I'd say 10% are nice, and the rest shit me up. They think because they have grey hair and wrinkly skin that it's their right to do shit that other people wouldn't do.

Lennie

jumb said:
As a general rule, old people are either really nice or a fucking pain in the arse. I'd say 10% are nice, and the rest shit me up. They think because they have grey hair and wrinkly skin that it's their right to do shit that other people wouldn't do.

God thats so true.

The other day, on my lunch break, I had been waiting in the queue at coles for about 7 minutes. And This old person, tried to push in front of me. I dont mind letting them go ahead of me if im not on my lunch break and they have less to buy than me, but I had one item, she had 50 :p

So I sort of just moved forward, and she gave me an angry look and went to the back of the queue.

They always seem to single out the youngest person...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I don't know what rule we're up to but:

If im serving a customer and I have a shoe in my hands getting sizes of them, can you please not throw a shoe at my face and demand your size? WAIT YOU'RE FRIGGIN TURN!!!!

amen :p

HSC
I had some guy swear at the stock and punch the packaging of the respirators we sell at bunnings, I laughed at him

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
FUCKING WOGS

I have decided I am not serving any more of them

I'm sick of their fucking crap
*cough*
what nationality are you

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
grk_styl said:
I don't know what rule we're up to but:

If im serving a customer and I have a shoe in my hands getting sizes of them, can you please not throw a shoe at my face and demand your size? WAIT YOU'RE FRIGGIN TURN!!!!

amen :p
haha lol
thats like this dickhead who was waiting in express and it took too long..so being the impatient inconsioderate rude piece of shit he was
he threw his grocerys(which happen to include a pizza base) at the chekout chiks head and stormed out

faaar out..some ppl..and he mumbled a she left..IM GOING TO COLES..we wer elike good fuck off..i hope u wait longer and we dont want ur buisness neways..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
fuck i hate green bags. i no longer give a flying fuck about the environment, plastic bags are approx. 600 times easier to pack.

new rule: you bring your own, you pack your own.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
glycerine said:
fuck i hate green bags. i no longer give a flying fuck about the environment, plastic bags are approx. 600 times easier to pack.

new rule: you bring your own, you pack your own.
yeah i reckon
especially when you pack them struggling ur ass off to make it nice 4 them
and then they complain its too heavy or they want this shit separate
its like pack it urself

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
soha said:
huge bags of chips dont need plastic bags
for fucks sake..it really shits me
i shouldnt even have to ask you and you shouldnt ask me for a bag when i just give it to you
OMG, sometimes Photo Lab customers get so angry if their photos are not right or not on time, once this lady's were 5 mins late and she went off, it was scary!!! :D

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I reckon about 80% of my customers pack their own green bag. Good people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)