Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hey m8 when i say do you want an unregistered megafuckingpick dont give me your card i said unregistered you fuck wit

HSC
If you would like your product in a paper or plastic bag, please specify this at the beginning of the transaction, rather than watching me put said product into one type of bag while in plain view, and then asking me to put it in a different kind of bag.

Read the labels. If you cannot read the labels, you have more important things to do with your time than buy bread. Also, do not get angry at me for having no idea what you want when you come up with your own names for our products. I cannot read your mind.

HSC
I've worked here for eight months, I know what the products are.

If the racks are turned around and we're throwing our merchandise away, yes, surprisingly, we are closed.

Kiim2507

HSC
Pls don't smoke out the front of our store and leave your cigarette butts everyone..its gross and looks bad. Also don't use our front bench as an ash tray. Some people want to eat there. kthnxbai

HSC
attn customer: if your kid spills lollies all over the floor and you don't pick them up, at least fucking tell someone they're there so i can clean it up. don't just walk out of the store.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lady: how many weeks can i do the lotteries for?
Me: 50 weeks
Lady: but i want it for a whole year?
Me: well... 50 weeks is just 2 weeks off
Lady: you dont understand. i want a whole year
Me: well i cant do 52 weeks. 50 weeks is all the machine has
Lady: *rambles on about the shitness of nsw lotteries*
Me: ok srsly fuck off so did you want to buy anything?
Lady: A $2 jackpot then

HSC
attn customer: if your kid spills lollies all over the floor and you don't pick them up, at least fucking tell someone they're there so i can clean it up. don't just walk out of the store.
+1.
Also, if you have given your kid something to eat, and he drops it on the ground, either pick the disgusting, saliva-soaked thing up or at least TELL SOMEONE so we can pick it up ourselves and clean the floor so we don't get sued!
:angry:

Kiim2507

HSC
Lady: how many weeks can i do the lotteries for?
Me: 50 weeks
Lady: but i want it for a whole year?
Me: well... 50 weeks is just 2 weeks off
Lady: you dont understand. i want a whole year
Me: well i cant do 52 weeks. 50 weeks is all the machine has
Lady: *rambles on about the shitness of nsw lotteries*
Me: ok srsly fuck off so did you want to buy anything?
Lady: A $2 jackpot then
ahaha I do not know how you stand that job

I went to your work on saturday...you didn't have the card I wanted..pretty devo.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ahaha I do not know how you stand that job

I went to your work on saturday...you didn't have the card I wanted..pretty devo.
lol
i dont work saturdays, but i was in chatswood then anyway

i stand the job because i cant quit and get another one- I NEED THE MONEYZ

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't yell at me in your psycho Filipino accent because
1. We are now charging you for bags, to encourage stingy people like yourself to either bring your own bag or not use one so you don't have to pay 10c for one
2. Your refund/exchange coupon expired 5 months ago. The date of expiry is highlighted at the bottom of the coupon and is explained to you when you receive it at the refunds counter. Don't have a spack at me because you didn't know, because that's a load of bullshit. We are one of the busiest stores in the region and our staff are therefore very well trained and would've told you the expiration date. You fail as a human being, go lie under a truck.

/rant

I love Target.

Kiim2507

HSC
Ahaha today I had the shittest customer

Stupid customer: Hi can I have 6 wicked wings
Me: Sorry we've just run out it's going to 9 mins on more
SC: OMG WTH YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO SERVE FOOD THEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE IT
Me: I'm sorry but someone just came and purchased 10
SC: Is that all you hold at lunch rush 10 wings??!!?!
Me: Uh no we had more but they also got sold
SC: Geeez fine I'll just have 3 pieces of chicken

So I go over and start packing the chicken and theres this shitty piece of breast so I'm like well you were fucking rude so now you get a shit piece of chicken.
So I finished the transaction and then like 5 mins later he comes in and I'm like ohh shit haha and he's like can I see a manager so I get my manager and I was chilling in the kitchen and then my manager was like why didn't you give him that piece?! And I'm like cos he was rude and my manager just laughed hahaha

HSC
I love giving the not so great products to rude customers. My own small way of being a jerk and getting revenge.

Kiim2507

HSC
I love giving the not so great products to rude customers. My own small way of being a jerk and getting revenge.
Haha it's awesome until they get revenge back on you :p
But eh all my managers are heaps chilled
I was telling the night manager about what had happened and shes like ha! I always use to do that...and if they ask for extra salt on the chips I just drowned it in salt

HSC
Haha.

If they come back, I just go "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise your product was broken in half/small/badly iced (inner monologue: diediedie").

Kiim2507

HSC
When I say "We can't give out tubs of mayonnaise" suprisngly I actually mean we can't give out tubs of mayonnaise.

Yes I know it's for a fucking stupid reason (no nutritional info) and I know fucking maccas do it/we use to do it BUT I DON'T CAREEEE my manager will shout at me.
I'm sure you can live without some mayo GODDDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)