• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

K

khorne

Computer store:

Don't talk..simple..You know shit all about anything, let alone computing.

If you know what you want, tell me exactly, otherwise ask for help. I can't refund items just because you bought DDR3 instead of DDR2.

You can bring in your computers for repairs, no problem, but don't complain about the cost. It's not my fault you're an idiot, and someone needs to pay for the parts.

Don't ask me for the best thing you can get...Instead tell me what you need.

Don't complain if we don't have the brand you're looking for...There is no difference between a samsung hard drive and a western digital one.

Be careful...The boxes actually have expensive hardware/parts in them...Don't knock them over.

Unless you know what you're doing, don't attempt to fix it...That's what the store does, and generally, your attempts only make it harder.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Lady, please stop touching me on the arse and asking to try on all the clothes I'm wearing. You're a middle aged married woman, that does not make it ok to touch me. It's getting really creepy.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Don't talk..simple..You know shit all about anything, let alone computing.

Don't ask me for the best thing you can get...Instead tell me what you need.

heh? If they don't know shit about computers chances are they aren't going to know exactly what they need?

allira92

HSC
they had a thing about this on Oprah today waitresses were outlining rules for customers, was rather funny, i was only flickin through, did any body else see it?

danal353

HSC
i remember people coming back and saying that their burger was cold/wierd tasing/missing something.... yet it is 80% eaten

xsavagex

HSC
I work in a telco retail store and i swear everyone hates the company.

- Not so much the customer, but the call centre people who tell the customer that they have to come in store for billing problems. WE CANT DO ANYTHING RELATING TO BILLING. we just put you guys back on the phone to billing. Not the customers fault, definitely the call centre peoples fault. But its so annoying when the customer then gets shitty at me for it.

- Customers who yell at me for not being able to put a credit back on their bill because of a billing error. Again, we're not a billing centre. Can't do anything. Also, stop telling me that "The tall guy at Westfield" did it for you. He didn't. We can't. SHUT UP!!

- Customers who think we love our company. There's been 2 times in the past 2 months where someone has asked me "How can you sell your soul to *company*" - err i didn't sell my soul. The pay is awesome and that is why im here.

- Angry people. A guy came in the other day and was talking to my co worker.

Customer: Hi my phone is pissing me off can i get it sent away for repairs.
Coworker: Sure when did you buy it
Customer: 6 months ago
Coworker:Great its still in warranty. Do you have proof of purchase?
Customer: No..
Coworker: Ok not a problem just bring in some proof of purchase like a reciept or even your contract and we'll send that off for you.
Customer: THIS IS FUCKING HOPELESS. THIS PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT. I FEEL LIKE SMASHING IT ON THE GROUND
Coworker:Don't do that sir. If you bring the proof of purchase then we'll send it off
Customer: *COMPANy* is fucking hopeless.

*customer then proceeds to peg the phone at the floor, and step on it, whereby he breaks it into lots of pieces and loses his warranty*

idiot.

HSC
Seriously people are so stupid. Just about every close shift I do I get some customer coming up to me while I'm locking the front door saying "OH YOU'RE CLOSED?! Can you just let me get one thing!! I'll just be one minute!!"
Shit, I hate that.
We had one person do that one time, right before we were about to close. And as I was the last register open, I had to stay open.
And how long did they take and how many things did they get? More than what they said they would.

jaredtomas

HSC
Shit, I hate that.
We had one person do that one time, right before we were about to close. And as I was the last register open, I had to stay open.
And how long did they take and how many things did they get? More than what they said they would.
I didn't let them in as I was locking the front door and all our registers had been cleared/alarm set/lights turned off etc.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I work in a telco retail store and i swear everyone hates the company.

- Not so much the customer, but the call centre people who tell the customer that they have to come in store for billing problems. WE CANT DO ANYTHING RELATING TO BILLING. we just put you guys back on the phone to billing. Not the customers fault, definitely the call centre peoples fault. But its so annoying when the customer then gets shitty at me for it.

- Customers who yell at me for not being able to put a credit back on their bill because of a billing error. Again, we're not a billing centre. Can't do anything. Also, stop telling me that "The tall guy at Westfield" did it for you. He didn't. We can't. SHUT UP!!

- Customers who think we love our company. There's been 2 times in the past 2 months where someone has asked me "How can you sell your soul to *company*" - err i didn't sell my soul. The pay is awesome and that is why im here.

- Angry people. A guy came in the other day and was talking to my co worker.

Customer: Hi my phone is pissing me off can i get it sent away for repairs.
Coworker: Sure when did you buy it
Customer: 6 months ago
Coworker:Great its still in warranty. Do you have proof of purchase?
Customer: No..
Coworker: Ok not a problem just bring in some proof of purchase like a reciept or even your contract and we'll send that off for you.
Customer: THIS IS FUCKING HOPELESS. THIS PHONE IS A PIECE OF SHIT. I FEEL LIKE SMASHING IT ON THE GROUND
Coworker:Don't do that sir. If you bring the proof of purchase then we'll send it off
Customer: *COMPANy* is fucking hopeless.

*customer then proceeds to peg the phone at the floor, and step on it, whereby he breaks it into lots of pieces and loses his warranty*

idiot.
Telstra? I was hired by them, but they wanted me work on the other side of Sydney so I turned them down. Awesome pay, shiiiiit customers.

xsavagex

HSC
Telstra? I was hired by them, but they wanted me work on the other side of Sydney so I turned them down. Awesome pay, shiiiiit customers.
Mayyybeee :eek: Yeah the pay is really good for casual. But the customers are... difficult?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Hahaha I knew it as soon as I read it. I have respect for you guys because I could never have a job with customers like that.

xsavagex

HSC
Haha thanks. At least you don't think i've sold my soul!

We have a few good customers but mainly their shit. And they're so stuck on customer loyalty when i actually couldn't care less. The amount of people who say "i've been with telstra for 10 years, can't you do me a deal" is amazing.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha thanks. At least you don't think i've sold my soul!

We have a few good customers but mainly their shit. And they're so stuck on customer loyalty when i actually couldn't care less. The amount of people who say "i've been with telstra for 10 years, can't you do me a deal" is amazing.
ahahaha sounds like something my mum would do :p

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Shit, I hate that.
Hahaha I'm sure your boss would've loved to sell that additional item to pay your hourly wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)