roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

HSC
mz_200sx said:
best album of 2004 was CIARA.....GOODIES
it goes off...............i got tix 4 the tour.....got em the day they came out! my motivation was 112..........only u is my all time favouritest song!!!!
for all u pplz who download............Obsession by 3rd wish featuring baby bash is the song 2 d/l
IT GOES OFF!!!!!!!!!
and all u dissers............shut ur mouth boiiiiiiiii!

btw i got platnium seats.......section 11 row H

theres a remix of 112's current single 'if i cant hit' with ciara in it, but it's wierd because she only has like 4 lines lol. Ciara is good, but overrated, it's the beats that get her through, i mean she's buddies with two of the best mainstream 'dirty south' producers, jazze phae and lil' jon

i have a mad remix of 'goodies' on my comp featuring T.I, rasheeda, jadakiss, pedi crackk, petey pablo and N.O.R.E

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i have a mad remix of 'goodies' on my comp featuring T.I, rasheeda, jadakiss, pedi crackk, petey pablo and N.O.R.E
all on the one track???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

mz_200sx

have u heard her albumn....... Pick up the phone rox......hotline..... oh.......ooh baby...thugstyle.....u cant say that they r great trax

HSC
i've got 5 cylinders of downloaded albums here (old and brand new)...it's in there somewhere, i'll get it out and listen to it now, off the top of my head though 'lookin at u' is a good song.

HSC
BreaKing said:
all on the one track???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeah i love T.I and N.O.R.E.....T.I rips the beat to shreds then rips the shreds and then rips those shreds, his verse fkn rules on that....hm actually ciara's album has the remix with T.I and jazze phae on it as a bonus track i think

for those who do not know who T.I is he is the rapper on destiny's child's 'soldier' the one who does the very first verse.

and if your 'eeking' about that, there's a song out, think it's 'dj kay slay' or one of those big Dj's over in US....called '25 deep' or some shit...haven't downloaded it yet...but it has 25!!!!! rappers on one track, good ones too, hip hop rappers, not pop rappers either, people like jae millz and joe budden

and have u heard the lil' jon song off crunk juice:

lil jon feat T.I, Bun-B, Jadakiss, Nas & Ice Cube - Grand Finale......heaps good song

Last edited:
HSC
im looking at the booklet of mase's 'welcome back' and its wierd he thanks DMX like 5 times, nelly three times, and he even thanks cam'ron and dipset, who have a diss song ut against him and said some pretty harsh words to him on hot 97 :S

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OMG is that who T.I is ?!?!?! that soldier rapper..... ahahaha. he's asian isn't he ?? i can't remember exactly what he looked like but i did see the soldier clip...

HSC
asian>??????????????????????/???????????????? wtf no way his african american

destiny's child reached out to him to be on 'soldier' because they wanted a real 'street' feel for the song and they felt that T.I is prob the 'hottest' rapper doing it big at present.

actually T.I (AKA T.I.P) has been getting alot of publicity over in US lately...last year he was in jail and illegally filmed an introductory video clip in the jail courtyard for an upcoming show (the show where the T.I VS lil flip 'beef' started), same day, 2 inmates escaped, it made national news lol.....his label atlantic must be happy with him since his been saving them money n publicity.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ohhhh wait i'm thinking of this asian rapper dude in christina milian's video clip for dip it low haha my bad. T.I's a shortie right ? kinda small..

i swear, for every single rapper and/or rnb/hip hop group you know the history of and all the latest going ons in their lives..

HSC
no no the short dude in the solider clip is 'lil wayne' T.I is the dude with those desginer sunglasses at the very start of the video clip.

yeh lol my friends think i would be a good music journalist...hmm

theres no asian rapper in 'dip it low'??? fabolous is in the remix, his african american too.....maybe you mean christina milian's 'whatever you want' because joe budden is in that, and he is african american, but he has a lighter complexion so some people who don't know bout him might mistake him for asian? not sure

illmatic

NaS
HSC
I know you're very much into T.I but T.I has NEVER made a classic. None of his albums are of classic status.

Mase is garbage.

De La Soul - The Grind Date should not be considered the album of 2004. I'd say Madvillain - Madvillainy is more appropriate to be called album of 2004.

Joe Budden doesn't look Asian.

T.I isn't king of the south. There are plenty of rappers from the south who are much better than T.I.

T.I is good, but Bun-B is a billion times better than T.I. His flow, delivery, lyrics are just astounding in Murder.

And, honestly (and i dont mean to sound like a bitch), but you always just bring up these random facts about people as if you're tryin to show off how much you know.. It's kinda weird..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
illmatic said:
And, honestly (and i dont mean to sound like a bitch), but you always just bring up these random facts about people as if you're tryin to show off how much you know.. It's kinda weird..
lol..... g0t jealousy? :p

HSC
no i just go off on a tangent because i'm thinking about it, thats why i type it.

Joe budden doesn't look asian, but that's the only person she could mean as there was no video made for the remix of 'dip it low' and fabolous is dark-skinned anyway

madvilliany, yes, great album, but i just enjoyed the grind date more.

then why is 'im serious' considered an underground classic in atlanta? many many people also consider 'trap muzik' is near classic status too....on hip hop forums that is.

mase isn't garbage...don't care if he is 'washed up' he was amazing back in the days of children of the corn.

your right about T.I, he isn't literally the best thing the south ever produced, but i respect that he gives major props to all the southern legends like ugk, scarface, ball and G, goodie mobb, outkast etc. Though T.I is the king of the mainstream side of the south IMO, he edges out lil'wayne and ludacris.

'murder' is an awesome song, the whole 'ridin dirty' is great. Bun-B and Pimp C both amaze on that track. 'as some smelly red jelly is pourin outta ya belly' :D

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Nah.. Ludacris is more than you imagine. Im digging his flows, he can ridea beat really nicely.. He doesnt show his true potential though, which is a shame.. Id prefer Luda over T.I.. Plus Luda murked T.I on stomp lol.. But that was a stupid "beef" anyway - just misunderstandings.

Just cos Buddens is light skinned doesnt mean he looks asian lol.

Mase: Is garbage now.. You say he was good "back in the day".. Well that's what im talking about. He is washed up..Funny how no one cared he was coming back..

Im not too sure about what youre sayin on Im Serious.. show me some proof.
BTW- Dont believe half the shit you read on hip hop forums. People are quick to jump on dick. People were claiming Streets Disciple was classic material, and we all know thats bullshit.. BTW what forum are you talking about?

breaking said:
ol..... g0t jealousy?
lmao! im not really into going on the net and google and studying peoples biographies lol.. and anyone can pull irrelevant shit from their asses.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
no no the short dude in the solider clip is 'lil wayne' T.I is the dude with those desginer sunglasses at the very start of the video clip.

yeh lol my friends think i would be a good music journalist...hmm

theres no asian rapper in 'dip it low'??? fabolous is in the remix, his african american too.....maybe you mean christina milian's 'whatever you want' because joe budden is in that, and he is african american, but he has a lighter complexion so some people who don't know bout him might mistake him for asian? not sure
hm i remember the short guy but none of the other rappers/homie guys in the clip.

alright, i've confimed the guy who i was thinking of b4 from the dip it low clip... it must've been an exclusive or some shyt, cos i just watched it again on my christina milian album and the rapper in there is NOT fabolous, i do know what he looks like, very well. but he IS asian.. most likely, chinese ? i dunno, but he was pale skinned and had chinky eyes.. and the intro of the song went: "christina milian..... pauley paul..... dip it low" something like that.

HSC
i don't google and study people's bio's :S

im not saying he looks asian im saying that that is the only thing she could be angellic could be reffering too

hiphopfoundry, boxden, realestniggas, allhiphop.com....all four forums...plus 'rapreviews.com'

i don't underestimate ludacris at all, im a huge fan got all his albums (even incognegero) asi said before the story of 'stomp' goes, T.I recorded his verse because he was mad at luda because he thought he saw some kid getting beat down that was wearing a 'trap muzik' shirt, in 'fightin in the club' vid by I-20...when in fact it was 'trap wear' (a clothing abel from, i think it was, tity boi) so yeah he made that LITTLE diss....young buck and 50 cent called up luda and told him that T.I.P took a shot at him and offered him the opportunity to shoot back on the same song...so luda recorded his verse AFTER T.I had recorded his...so obviously he had the advantage. They 'squashed the beef' and T.I said they had plans on working with each other in the future anyway.

mase has turned R&B, he's changed genre, he isn't garbage at all...still got a good flow. Welcome Back was a fair album to me, don't understand why so many people are saying it's shit....nice, feel good, party album.

Last edited:

illmatic

NaS
HSC
^^ how the hell can you like Ma$e but hate on Ja Rule? Ja Rule makes those "Feel good party albums", yet you advise people to listen to some "real music"? Double standards man.

He didn't change the genre at all.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
hiphop u would know about this
but do u know if bone thugs n harmony r havin a concert here????
i would rather only go see fabulous n 112 for the roc tha block tour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)