"Get the fuck off the road u assfuck!!!"
"stupid bitch who taught u to drive"
"bloody old hag"
"stupid azn lady"
"friggin lebo rev head, hell u doin?"
"indicate u wanker"
"drive faster dickhead"
"stop moving up to the traffic lights , its friggin red u fuck"

hmmm, i think this is some of my usual yells. so who here fully gets ROAD RAGE>>>GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLL

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've seen it alot myself, people just drive slow or aren't smart drivers. :ninja:

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
DaddyK said:
South west sydney. Campbelltown reigon. Theres alot of shit drivers around here.
lol, respect...im in north west area, lots of asn middle aged ladies!!! guesss theyr better drivers than fully sick rev heads...mayb

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I'm probably the target of road rage LOL!... i drive at the speed limit always... i'm afraid of getting into bad habit of speeding before I go for my P's~ most ppl I talk to seem to fail because they accidently went over ><

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Most of the time I have no problem with people driving the speed limit but people who drive under the speed limit really piss me off. Especially when they do it in the right lane on a highway or freeway.

It's to a point now that if someone does it I will tailgate them, flash my brights and hold down my horn until they move. Then I will floor it past them at about 30 over the speed limit because I am so pissed off.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
in case when im driving 70 in a 50 zone and some red plater tailgates me, I slow down to about 20 and drive like that til the overtaking lane comes. sometimes i stop get out the car and piss on their windscreen , jk...

but, being tailgated shits me, especially if ur speeding already...

CieL

HSC
i get road rage only if i'm in a hurry..

"FUCKING TURN ALREADY!"
"omg is that car even moving"
"blardy asian"

stuff like that..

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Most of the time I have no problem with people driving the speed limit but people who drive under the speed limit really piss me off. Especially when they do it in the right lane on a highway or freeway.

It's to a point now that if someone does it I will tailgate them, flash my brights and hold down my horn until they move. Then I will floor it past them at about 30 over the speed limit because I am so pissed off.

i know what you mean if people are doing the speed limit its fine but if they are like 10km/h away from the limit i lose it

VanCarBus said:
in case when im driving 70 in a 50 zone and some red plater tailgates me, I slow down to about 20 and drive like that til the overtaking lane comes. sometimes i stop get out the car and piss on their windscreen , jk...

but, being tailgated shits me, especially if ur speeding already...
i hate being tailgated too specially when your doing 70 in a 60 km zone

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
CieL said:
i get road rage only if i'm in a hurry..

"FUCKING TURN ALREADY!"
"omg is that car even moving"
"blardy asian"

stuff like that..
hahaha you remind me of me esp that "blardy asian comment" lol !

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i have to drive through eastwood to get to work.
the street where the plumbing suplies is in eastwood is hillarious, cause NONE of the asains can park, i once sat there for 10 minutes watching them all reverse park into other parked cars, park 1m from the kerb.

an yes i get angry easy

CieL

HSC
bowman said:
i have to drive through eastwood to get to work.
the street where the plumbing suplies is in eastwood is hillarious, cause NONE of the asains can park, i once sat there for 10 minutes watching them all reverse park into other parked cars, park 1m from the kerb.
lol for real?

usually i look at them parking in the big carpark in ewood.. fwark they take so long..

once i see them go in and out and in and out of the space.. i'd be like "i bet you they're asian"

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Alot of them are migrants that have had little driving experience at all from their homeland, hence the poor parking skills.

7th Sign

HSC
yeha most fo the tims im pretty cool...even if theirs some asians or old people doing like 20 below the speed limit i just stick behind them and wait i dont do crazy shit like cross double lines to over take and beep...if i get some tosser that like doesnt let your merge in then its differnet i turn full cyco and throw abuse at them....liek a few weeks ago these yobos in the ford piece of shit would not let me merge into their lane so i just reved the car and moved my way in then they like beeped a few times and I was like "fuck off dickhead" this car was the biggest piece of shit like was shite in colour and had a black bonnet hahhaah

pottsy44

HSC
7th Sign said:
yeha most fo the tims im pretty cool...even if theirs some asians or old people doing like 20 below the speed limit i just stick behind them and wait i dont do crazy shit like cross double lines to over take and beep...if i get some tosser that like doesnt let your merge in then its differnet i turn full cyco and throw abuse at them....liek a few weeks ago these yobos in the ford piece of shit would not let me merge into their lane so i just reved the car and moved my way in then they like beeped a few times and I was like "fuck off dickhead" this car was the biggest piece of shit like was shite in colour and had a black bonnet hahhaah
i bet u went down the open lane and everyone else was piled up in the lane where people were merging into, if so i would not let u in either.

which leads into one of my road rage stories... where a guy came flying down the left lane trying to merge into mine where i had been sitting patiently for 10mins. he indicates and kept looking at me with me staring back and tail gating the car infront so he couldnt get in. since it was hot i had both my windows down, and he proceeded to wind his window down and as he got it down and went to yell "HEY YOU.." i butted in "FUCK OFF YOU DUMB SHIT!" which then led into a massive argument. where he told me to get out of my car. i was like get out of my car? if u want to fight come and get me u piece of shit!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't go over double lines to overtake but I do go over single lines in residential areas where the speed limit is 50. A lot of those places are pretty inappropriate places to overtake... I have no idea why there aren't double lines.

7th Sign

HSC
pottsy44 said:
i bet u went down the open lane and everyone else was piled up in the lane where people were merging into, if so i would not let u in either.

ummm no it was more like this lane that comes from 3 and splits into a 1 lane section and 2 lanes I was trying to get into the 1 lane section..yet the dickhead wouldnt let me in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)