Right now, who would you vote for? (1 Viewer)

What political party would you vote for right now?

• Total voters

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Captain Hero said:
Hahahaha, something along the lines of we need LOCALLY DETERMINED SPEED LIMITS. WHO IS TO SAY THAT 60km/h is TOO FAST FOR MY AREA.

Basically that kinda retarded shit. People with their pet peeves. Yeah dude if you want to drive a 1.5tonne weapon around be my guest but stick to the fucking speed limits.
Haha. Big government is taking away my right to speed!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Rafy said:
Left vote split much?
So the left has the ability to split from their strict ideological party rather than being a partisan hack like yourself?

Lentern

HSC
Rafy said:
Left vote split much?
There are two left wing parties listed, even though there is the other option I shouldn't be surprised and a half if the liberal vote was lower if you added family first, one nation, Paulines Unite Australia, the nationals and the Christian Democratic Party to the poll.

ASNSWR127

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
yeah i am aware of the trade off between catholicism and communism as the vast majority of communists were atheists and did not support religion of any kind however i value equality within the community. okay thats it i have decided i will pick the in between i.e. labor. :)
It is sad that you have identified that labor is the 'in between'

it used to be the left...

come on Kevin!

impervious182

HSC
Please! You know it's rigged as soon as the Greens get a single vote! A waste of a party. Very much so.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
alexdore993 said:
Please! You know it's rigged as soon as the Greens get a single vote! A waste of a party. Very much so.
Thanks for your valuable insight, Fuhrer.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Trefoil said:
It is the Labour Party that has the spelling error!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Labor_Party#Etymology
yeah I know technically but the labor party decided to use the 'labor' rather than 'labour' spelling to remove them from the old stuffy English parliament. A nice act of symbolism that heralded a true working class party (three shearers in a shed).

Pity that foundation has been messed with too much...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
^You're abusing that schtick way to much man. Take it nice and slow (does your mother know?). Take it easy (take it easy), got to slow dow girl... (EDIT: At the Captain)

FP said:
Turnbull is the main reason why I have interest in the Liberal Governement. He better not be a fucking disappointment like Rudd was.
You were expecting what, exactly? I think he's lived up to what he promised for the most part. :)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
yeah I know technically but the labor party decided to use the 'labor' rather than 'labour' spelling to remove them from the old stuffy English parliament. A nice act of symbolism that heralded a true working class party (three shearers in a shed).

Pity that foundation has been messed with too much...
Australia has put herself more on the map. No longer is she simply a working country, but the proud parent of a prosperous economy. A party that represents the "working class" (which bear in mind does not necessarily include farmers - who are more than likely Nationals) would not be to the benefit of the party.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
^You're abusing that schtick way to much man. Take it nice and slow (does your mother know?). Take it easy (take it easy), got to slow dow girl...
What's wrong with cracking the shits at drive by unfounded comments?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Lentern said:
There are two left wing parties listed, even though there is the other option I shouldn't be surprised and a half if the liberal vote was lower if you added family first, one nation, Paulines Unite Australia, the nationals and the Christian Democratic Party to the poll.
Nice try, but the actual reality is that this forum does skew left. This is likely to be the case for youth around Australia in general.

Not only that, but even in the last election there was a left skew.

It's similar around the Western world - a youth movement towards the centre. Take a look at the American 2008 election - Barack Obama is supported by about 60% of young people (and about 50% of Americans in general). A BBC poll shows 70% of Australians support Barack Obama, for reference.

Australian 2007 election:
House: 52% left or centre (Greens 8%, Dems 1%, Labour 43%), 44% far right (National, Liberal, Family First), 2% independents, 2% other.
Senate: 51% left or centre, 41.5% far right, 1.5% independents, 6.5% other.

That's votes, not power.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Transparent governance?
We're getting there
Rolling back workchoices?
Check
Withdrawal?
Check
Apology?
Check

lulz. Withdrawal then apology. tee hee hee.

Anyway there were probably other things but I'm pretty lazy.

Captain said:
What's wrong with cracking the shits at drive by unfounded comments?
Man I admit my posts are obscured by some pretty crazy wording but some of yours are out of this world. I salute thee.

spiny norman said:
No, certainly not, at least not in its regular posters.
:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)