Right now, who would you vote for? (1 Viewer)

What political party would you vote for right now?

• Total voters

ASNSWR127

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Wow it turns out people have different political affiliations from you; holy shit call the thought police.
shutup dickhead...

wasn't as serious perhaps as you thought...

ASNSWR127

HSC
JaredR said:
There are people that live out of the mountains, those people aren't necessarily the same colour as you, nor the same religion, and definitely not the same politically...

Come down from that mountain and enter a world that doesn't see things the same.
haha you are part of the 'young liberals'...

can't take you seriously anymore - sorry

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
wow @ the poll, lets keep it that way. :D

next election; Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. :eek:
Dude... Greens preference Labour...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Trefoil said:
Dude... Greens preference Labour...
2PP from the primaries is 53-47 in the Liberals favour.

~20% of Greens preferences flow to the Libs

poWerdrY

HSC
Rafy said:

why not all? in an election, wouldnt the greens give it to the labour?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
For House elections the party doesn't decide where the preferences go, the voter does. All the parties do is recommend preferences in their how to vote cards. Voters don't have to follow the HTVs.

About 20% of Greens voters for various reasons preference the Libs/Nats ahead of the ALP.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Rafy said:

Well, I meant that lots of Greens voters end up voting Labour instead when it comes down to it, not actual preferences. Sorry to confuse you.

Power: No. Greens have animosity with Labour because they steal eachother's voters.

poWerdrY

HSC
Trefoil said:
Power: No. Greens have animosity with Labour because they steal eachother's voters.
what! really!?! i was always under the impression that the parties were busom buddies and might as well have formed a coalition. how wrong i was, lol

spiny norman

HSC
Rafy said:

Bah, I find in the current times adding all the Greens votes to Labor and adding all the rest to the Liberals comes up with an often remarkably accurate 2PP. Which makes this poll, currently, 50-50.

Nevertheless, a poll in the News subforum of the BOS website is not something worth getting any amount of excitement over.

poWerdrY

HSC
as sad as i am to admit it, i think this poll is inaccurate. i think labour at this moment in time will win hands down

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
poWerdrY said:
as sad as i am to admit it, i think this poll is inaccurate. i think labour at this moment in time will win hands down
That is wishful thinking.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
If Liberal isn't winning right now, then their hope in the future will only diminish due to the youth vote.

If Labour screws up, there will be a rebound effect somewhere along the line, but I don't think it'll be any time soon. Unless voters are stupid enough to blame Rudd for America's recession. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

poWerdrY

HSC
Kwayera said:
That is wishful thinking.
what are you smoking? all those dumb shits out there are fricken licking up every bs rudd spouts. all of his symbolic gestures are doing wonders for his pr. he's fricken populist policies are giving him the highest approval ratings of any prime minister.

poWerdrY

HSC
Trefoil said:
If Liberal isn't winning right now, then there hope in the future will only diminsh due to the youth vote.
liberals will have to change. btw, is it just me, or does malcolm seem less conservative and right winged then krudd?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)