Right now, who would you vote for? (1 Viewer)

What political party would you vote for right now?

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You
are an impudent rascal.

I'd vote Cth Labor because theyre better Liberals and Rudd is morally conservative. State Labor can hang for all I care

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Greens in the federal senate, Liberal in the federal house of reps. Liberals in NSW Legislative assembly and maybe greens in the council, unsure.

badquinton304

HSC
I'm happy with the current federal government although in terms of social policy views I would like them to be a bit more progressive because their is a small drift toward social conservatisim. As for the federal liberal party, I would not vote for them because I do not know where they stand on alot of issues.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Liberty and Democracy party as much as I can. Greens on the side. Libs state assembly, Greens Leg. Council, Greens/LdP Federal.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
as a catholic i am more inclined to support the liberal party because when it comes to issues of homosexual marriage, abortion, euthenasia, RU-486 the liberal party was the strongest and received the preference vote for the christian democrat party or whatever it was called. however i am a communist so i am undecided.

ASNSWR127

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
as a catholic i am more inclined to support the liberal party because when it comes to issues of homosexual marriage, abortion, euthenasia, RU-486 the liberal party was the strongest and received the preference vote for the christian democrat party or whatever it was called. however i am a communist so i am undecided.
You cannot be be religious and be a communist!

LOL.

You cannot also ever think of supporting the liberal party and be a communist...

You can also not ever think of voting or supporting the christian bullshit party and be a communist

ah they're all so useless. I would probably be inclined to vote Green knowing that my preference would go ALP whilst still supporting and sending a clear message to the ALP that I know that climate change should be acted upon while also the whole raft of social issues which are unresolved and bring discrimination and misery to thousands of people should end.

Particularly the abortion, euthanasia and gay rights ones...

Yes as a catholic you are more inclined to support the liberal party because they to support old ancient ways of operating the world whereby the more money/better circumstance the 'better' you are.

Same with the catholic church

Fuck conservatives.

HSC
badquinton304 said:
I'm happy with the current federal government although in terms of social policy views I would like them to be a bit more progressive because their is a small drift toward social conservatisim. As for the federal liberal party, I would not vote for them because I do not know where they stand on alot of issues.
what have they actually done for 'working families' so far besides watching?

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
You cannot be be religious and be a communist!

LOL.

You cannot also ever think of supporting the liberal party and be a communist...

You can also not ever think of voting or supporting the christian bullshit party and be a communist

ah they're all so useless. I would probably be inclined to vote Green knowing that my preference would go ALP whilst still supporting and sending a clear message to the ALP that I know that climate change should be acted upon while also the whole raft of social issues which are unresolved and bring discrimination and misery to thousands of people should end.

Particularly the abortion, euthanasia and gay rights ones...

Yes as a catholic you are more inclined to support the liberal party because they to support old ancient ways of operating the world whereby the more money/better circumstance the 'better' you are.

Same with the catholic church

Fuck conservatives.
yeah i am aware of the trade off between catholicism and communism as the vast majority of communists were atheists and did not support religion of any kind however i value equality within the community. okay thats it i have decided i will pick the in between i.e. labor. :)

4unitfreak

HSC
The Communist Party.

Nah, I'd go Labor in federal and no idea for state.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Vote 1 Liberty and Democracy Party

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
yeah i am aware of the trade off between catholicism and communism as the vast majority of communists were *atheists and did not support religion of any kind however i value equality within the community. okay thats it i have decided i will pick the in between i.e. labor. :)
sorry what i meant was *filthy atheists. my bad.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
What's wrong with atheists? Are you one of those people who thinks we're evil?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Liberals.

National
State
Local Council

WHATEVER IS LIBERAL I TICK YES! :)
stop

posting

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
I love those guys but I love how 99.99999999% of their site is dedicated to speed limits.
lol wut? It's my democratic right to do whatever speed I want to, wherever I want?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
lol wut? It's my democratic right to do whatever speed I want to, wherever I want?
Hahahaha, something along the lines of we need LOCALLY DETERMINED SPEED LIMITS. WHO IS TO SAY THAT 60km/h is TOO FAST FOR MY AREA.

Basically that kinda retarded shit. People with their pet peeves. Yeah dude if you want to drive a 1.5tonne weapon around be my guest but stick to the fucking speed limits.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Left vote split much?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Boo-hoo, it's a healthy majority. You better gets to promising the greens every forest in the world. Royalties for reds etc
Kfunk strikes a hard bargain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)