Removing Notes (1 Viewer)

lib007

HSC
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone can give me a hand on how to remove notes published in thye resources section of the site. It is ergent that i get the notes removed ASAP. So any help would be greatly apprecitaed.

Cheers
Elizabeth:shy:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Please post a link to the notes for me, and I'll see to it :)

lib007

HSC
Thank you so much. They are the two posts titled, "Great notes for revision about all syllabus statements for Animal production" and "Revision notes for all syllabus statements for PLant production" both posted by Elizabeth A. Here are the links
http://www.boredofstudies.org/cours...180407_2004_Agriculture_Notes_Elizabeth_A.ppt

and

http://www.boredofstudies.org/cours...80366_2004_Agriculture_Notes_Elizabeth_A_.ppt

Thank you again. If you need anything else please let me know.
Cheers
Elizabeth

MedNez

HSC
N/A
You're welcome, it's been fixed up

If you require any further assistance with resources let us know

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it might be good if there was better contributor-self-management of uploads, modifications, removals and maybe a public profile linking together all of each contributor's contributions?

MedNez

HSC
N/A
seremify007 said:
I think it might be good if there was better contributor-self-management of uploads, modifications, removals and maybe a public profile linking together all of each contributor's contributions?
Resources aren't high on my things to do list currently, but I would like to overhaul them in future. Thanks for your suggestions, they're most appreciated! :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I do :)

And it would also serve to help people like me who have forgotten what we've submitted, or have to update (because of errors) submissions alot easier.

That, and should I ever decide to change my contirbutor name of Jeff "JaCe" C, I know it won't be too hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)