Religious affiliation (1 Viewer)

Which faith/religious tradition do you currently practice?

• Christianity

Votes: 536 38.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 34 2.4%
  • Islam

Votes: 168 11.9%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 56 4.0%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 31 2.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 93 6.6%
  • None - I'm not religious.

Votes: 488 34.7%

• Total voters

get_born

lourai*87 said:
lol thanks..:rolleyes:

Im really not biased, i swear. I think i upset people... :( Not my intention at all.
everyone wants the people around them to believe what they want them to leave...its only human nature for people to wanna argue...because they feel that that if they convince you with their veiws that's another person they take with them to their heaven.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Soha...my mistake about the assumption of dying with age. I think i corrected it up there. I went through all that questioning and wanted an answer and reason for everything i was. I explored the idea of god, what i wanted from my life, all that stuff. God answers that for you. It didnt for me, i hoped that it would, but it didnt. And all the time i spent thinking about it got me really worked up And in the end i decided i would live to live. Everything i have to live for is in front of me now. When i die, im gone from all of that anyway so whatever happens afterward will be a new adventure. There is no definite as to what will happen then...

Guys, please tell me if i offended you..did it? I dont want to offend anyone ok...and my mind remains open to anything, whatever of a contradiction that may seem :)
sorry i didnt want to appear like i was upset at what you said
i just wanted to make it clear that we dont kno when we are going to die etc
im not offended.
i just used alot of caps that made it like i was yelling at you
sozz

HotShot

-_-
HSC
thats rite

its impossible to tell when you r gonna die. but sometimes you know you will, thats when you committ suicide.

other than that you can die tomorrow!

but about reality (whatever wiki says). its really your perspective. For you something maybe real for another person it may not. As for my example, my typing is real but for him (for some weird reason) it's not, meaning it doesnt exist, yet he can read it and understand it.

here something, have you ever had dream with say writings in it, like words? just wondering?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
wikiwiki said:
why the fuck would it be funny? Yes they are my beliefs.
because some people find it hard ot believ and comprehand and understand
so it seems as though ur taking the piss
therefore they find it funny
some people..

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
wikiwiki said:
why the fuck would it be funny? Yes they are my beliefs.
I was more suggesting that it wouldnt be funny if you were saying it to take the piss. But if you arent, and they are youre true beliefs then i actually admire that. Youre not following the crowd like a lot of people seem to be doing and thinking for yourself, not what seems to be popular opinion.

And anyway, i hope that epic post of mine cleared up anything and everything..sorry again for any misunderstandings/offence :)

soha said:
sorry i didnt want to appear like i was upset at what you said
i just wanted to make it clear that we dont kno when we are going to die etc
im not offended.
i just used alot of caps that made it like i was yelling at you
sozz
Thats ok :)

Aimz- Lou.

I'm a Christian. Why- because I've seen the amazing things God can do, and I can't possibly not believe!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Aimee05 said:
I'm a Christian. Why- because I've seen the amazing things God can do, and I can't possibly not believe!
Such as?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
last_chance said:
it would be cool to see christian miracles...in the meantime i found this website if any one wats to see a few of the millions of miracles in Islam>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/index.shtml
go to this : http://www.themodernreligion.com/miracles.html
its very interesting...

lol where is sidney? i dont know they all look fake tampered, its very easy to tamper a photo, too easy that it was down long before. 1900s. the date of this photo is slashed off interestingly and such i have not heard of this tree yet. the date is 30/12 and then it is cut of. its black and white and then some cheap colour for the other two photos. does not mention where it was found either?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
HotShot said:
go to this : http://www.themodernreligion.com/miracles.html
its very interesting...

lol where is sidney? i dont know they all look fake tampered, its very easy to tamper a photo, too easy that it was down long before. 1900s. the date of this photo is slashed off interestingly and such i have not heard of this tree yet. the date is 30/12 and then it is cut of. its black and white and then some cheap colour for the other two photos. does not mention where it was found either?
how could you have not heard of that tree
it was publicised everywhere
its in some rural area in western australia

suphan Allah

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
soha said:
how could you have not heard of that tree
it was publicised everywhere
its in some rural area in western australia
Just a correction sis Soha, the tree is actually in Sydeny. Apparently the author has mispelled it as SIDNEY. But yeah its DEFINITELY in SYDNEY. NOT IN WESTERN AUS. And its near Wollongong. Most of my family friends have actually gone and seen it and have taken their own photos of it. Its an amazing miracle indeed. SubhanAllah.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
mz_purfect said:
Just a correction sis Soha, the tree is actually in Sydeny. Apparently the author has mispelled it as SIDNEY. But yeah its DEFINITELY in SYDNEY. NOT IN WESTERN AUS. And its near Wollongong. Most of my family friends have actually gone and seen it and have taken their own photos of it. Its an amazing miracle indeed. SubhanAllah.
oh yeah ur right
i am mistaken
they actually found something else in western australia
i dont remember what it was
i got mixed up
its bugging me im trying to remember

Aimz- Lou.

wikiwiki said:
don't make fun of others beliefs.
I wasn't- sorry if it came across that way.

And as for the things that God can do- I believe you can see miracles in every day if you look closely enough. He has given me the strength to face losing one of my best friends in a car accident. He helped me escape from depression when I wasn't strong enough to do it by myself.

Those are my experiences, and some of the reasons I believe in God.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Aimee05 said:
And as for the things that God can do- I believe you can see miracles in every day if you look closely enough. He has given me the strength to face losing one of my best friends in a car accident. He helped me escape from depression when I wasn't strong enough to do it by myself.
Did god actually give you the strength to do that, or did your faith in god (whether he exists or not) give you the strength?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
meh, the world would be a better place wif no religion....sure i believe in a superior thing that must have created the world we all live in.....but think, y is there wars around this place huh? Answer: arguments about religion!!!

get_born

sparkl3z said:
meh, the world would be a better place wif no religion....sure i believe in a superior thing that must have created the world we all live in.....but think, y is there wars around this place huh? Answer: arguments about religion!!!
religion is peace, and thus no chance of being an answer for begining wars...however what really starts wars is oil, power, greed, corruption and the list goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)