Religion & Relationships (merged) (1 Viewer)

Would you change your religion for a guy/girl?

• Yes

Votes: 24 11.2%
  • No

Votes: 190 88.8%

• Total voters

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
thats why breaking dumped you
he didnt
but he sure hasnt paid attention to the fact its valentines day so i may dump him

LazyBoy

HSC
Bone577 said:
How do you even go about changing your beliefs?
How do you accept an unsubstanciated (sp?) reality?
you go about changing your beliefs through education. as for the second question, its not one easily answered. but i surpose tahts why you could it a belief. becuase you cannot fully accept it as reality, you only beleive it as reality.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
you go about changing your beliefs through education. as for the second question, its not one easily answered. but i surpose tahts why you could it a belief. becuase you cannot fully accept it as reality, you only beleive it as reality.
Those questions were rhetorical. The answer to them is you can't.

X

xeuyrawp

how the fuck would you change your RELIGION?

that's almost as stupid as the concept of religion itself

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
you fill out a form and then get it signed by a justice of the peace

what do u think honestly? its a matter of belief not paperwork

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
you fill out a form and then get it signed by a justice of the peace

what do u think honestly? its a matter of belief not paperwork
yes, that's exactly what I mean, you idiot.

If you subscribe to a religion, you must totally believe in it. How can you change that? It's insane.

Of course you could do something like that Jemimah chick, who dated the Muslim guy- she had to wear the scarfs, go to prayer, etc, but CHANGING?

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
your allowed to change beliefs- in the end they r your beliefs and no1 elses
I know you're ALLOWED to change religions, but that surely means that to change either a) something RELIGIOUS told you to, ie god came down and said "be islamic" or b) you had weak faith or c) all religions are false, and I can subscribe to any one I want without any real consequence.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
religion isnt about consequence or neccesarily believing 100% everything in the bible like some ned flanders psycho

its just faith- and i think ur getting to hyped up about faith instead of what having beliefs offers u

X

xeuyrawp

and you can just change your faith like that *snaps fingers* ?

Shouldn't it be something that develops?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well for different ppl its obviously different

im not religous, but i have beliefs- and they dont change cause one day i got up and decioded to eat a cheeseburger or snap my fingers

development is a nice way of saying personal life experiences that lead u to believe ur happy with ur life

BabySilver

HSC
I Would change but only to some kind of alternative religion. I don't like any of the main stream ones and the reason why I would change is more that I want to become that religion but think it would be easier having someone close to br wiht in the begining. But any decisions would be well researched ones wither way.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I guess when someone is in love, they'll do anything for their "The One". I wouldn't change my religion but then i've never fallen "in love". Maybe some peoplemay consider a change in similar religions like religions that share the factor Jesus.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I would never ask a girl to become an athiest because I am one so I don't see why I should become religious for them. If thats what the relationship came down to I wouldn't hesitate in ending it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)