• No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
You people make relationships so difficult! I know of at least 5-6 friends who've been with their girlfriends / boyfriends since 2007 or beforehand and have all managed to finish their HSC and are still together.

Believe, you must use the force!

Ezzdawg

HSC
gibbo153 said:
ive just started year 12. my girlfriend and are pretty committed to each other, and can both see marriage as a realistic possibility (obviously accepting the chance that it won't)

but yeah. we're both christian and our relationship with god is more important than anything else. then our relationship with each other is important too. they way we've talked about it, we've decided that hsc is a time for study. its a time for working and focusing on school to a much greater extent. beacuse its a pretty important part of school if your going to uni which we both plan to.

so we reckon that we will by no means breakup, but we will work around it and attempt to make comprimises in relation to study and to our relationship.

hope we go well =]
best of luck to you buddy

Misz

HSC
red-butterfly said:
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (when i was like... 10!)

any guy or girl that breaks up with their bf/gf is just stupid... and cowardly

they should tell them the REAL reason for breaking up with someone.

if its because of his BAD B.O then TELL HIM!

if its because she's been sleeping around with your best mate then TELL HER!!

seriously... =D

LOL ive been dumped that wayy
I believed the bitch
but but but i got bak wit hiim and cheated on hiim and lyed and brok up wit hiim and said it was cuz of my dad :L:L
KARMAAAA

boris

Banned
HSC
Misz said:
LOL ive been dumped that wayy
I believed the bitch
but but but i got bak wit hiim and cheated on hiim and lyed and brok up wit hiim and said it was cuz of my dad :L:L
KARMAAAA
What a fucking retard

xbellax

HSC
My bestfriend just broke up my her boyfriend because of Year 12. She thought it being an important year and all, she shouldn't have a bf, plus it would be unfair because she wouldnt be able to spend much time with him.
Now I have feelings for him haha ><

jess39

HSC
^ That's a bit harsh.

I agree with Knowingnothing. I think people make such a big deal out of relationships. You don't have to break up for the HSC.

am0ora

HSC
im going thru the same thing, trust me dude u dont noe wat the chik goes through, if shes lyk me shell think of you all day and wonder wat your doing n stuff..its not healthy...'just come to an agreement between the both of you
me and my bf have decided to tlk onceor twice a month nd not see each other more than once a month..its kinda sucky but it works and we'll end up together in the end with awsome marks!
just make sure you use your time wisely...thers a time for fun and a time for study..simple as that...dont make it a bigger issue than what it is
Hope i helped :)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
you didnt help. you are a super retard and you will fail at life.

wtf is up with you kids? are you all aspos or something?

xbellax

HSC
at least i know im not alone, but you two are together whereas i just like him heapsheapheaps! :) but um, a tleast you have a little system that works there, good luck :)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
You have no idea what you're on about.

Stop trying to give advice.
I assume the 0 in her nick is her IQ.

Seriously, how hard is it to have a relationship in school? Work/life balance, people. What, you aren't going to get married because you are working hard for a promotion that may never come?

You made it sound like a divorced father getting custodial visits - 'oh, you can see me once a month'. For fuck sake.

pinkdragon89

HSC
i was with my bf during the HSC and it actually made us to better i got 93.5 and he got 89 (when everyone expected him to get lower including himself). Its good to have someone to talk to who understands what you are going through. Although if you have a needy partner that wants to be with u 24/7....not such a good idea...tears all around.

binary star

HSC
You must become a hermit. Any interaction with fellow schoolmates may compromise your UAI.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
why wouldn't you have a gf during the HSC? you can copy off them in assignments and everything its fucking sweet. And if they are dumb cunts a maths you can teach them and they can teach you how to spell etc.

Avarice

HSC
Why the fuck would it matter?
If you're not fucking every second of the day, then you're fine.
Honest couples should be able to realise their workload and plan out their HSC.

yourmumishere.

HSC
honestly, i think its a good idea to break up with your bf/gf during the time of your HSC.
me and my ex boyfriend broke up a couple of months ago (totally different reasons) its much easier now to study and get all your assignments in on time.
you dont have to worry about doing something with them every week anymore.
all you gotta do is concentrate on one of the biggest tests in your life really.

but i guess, all you need is time management skills.

its up to both of you's i guess.

but yeah.
i just find it way easier without planning anything.
coz you have your friends also, if you spend too much time with your boyfriend and studying and assignmenting.
you lose your social life.

thats my opinion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)