Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
gnome8 said:
LOL
mate ur not for serious
fucking moron
guys like u go to a public skool outside the north shore for a reason mate...
THANK YOU! I cant believe he actualli called. i didnt expcet him to be that stupid

gnome8

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
THANK YOU! I cant believe he actualli called. i didnt expcet him to be that stupid
ah well what more can you expect
he seems to be, how shall i put it - a mental lightweight?

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
AEMillershore said:
Then you can move expeditiously to my office where I will proceed to kick the shit out of your scumass.
i dont think expeditiously is even a word is it? furthermore dont use it since it doesnt make u look any smarter. one last thing - in future dont use your name in BoS, any1 can look you up in teh phone book.

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
i dont think expeditiously is even a word is it? furthermore dont use it since it doesnt make u look any smarter. one last thing - in future dont use your name in BoS, any1 can look you up in teh phone book.

You are such a dumb bitch, god you're dumb... It's an insult to life.
Ofcourse it's a word you disgusting vermon.

A

AEMillershore

ziggy.zoozah said:
LOL its like that kid i was babysitting the other day who didn't know what a lollie was. I thought: man are you fucked up...

Jordy-Anne

HSC
Mr.Cassimatis said:
sometimes they can be distractions, but during HSC period they keep you stable :) a shoulder to cry on, someone to love :D

me and my gf a year and a half, and HSC period is difficult but we both understand and love each other like crazy ahaha
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 yrs now :) the HSC is nothing compared to the shit we went through when we first started dating, we actually live in the same house now, and when it comes to study it's good because we can quiz each other when cleaning and on the way to school, plus I can give him a hand for stuff like english which I did last year.
Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't I'm just happy I got someone who I can work well with. If it wasn't for him I would've probably just dropped out, he convinced me to stay :)

maddie01

HSC
I don't think I would have survived the HSC without my boyfriend. We have been together since Feb last year. He really helped me through all the assessments and my major works.

He went over to Europe two weeks before my exams and is still over there. As much as I miss him I also have to freedom to study without him being a (minor) distraction. But at the same time I miss him like hell and sometimes I want him here to help me.

But I don't think it is important to break up through exams.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
my boyfriend has been both a pain in the ass and a total sweetheart through out the entire thing.
god, hes put up with so much of my shit and tantrums and bad moods and break downs and snappy remarks.
im making him a cake and fucking him senseless the afternoon of my last exam as an "thankyouandimsorryforbeingacunt" thing.

SkyLo

HSC
dont put off to tomorrow what you can do today

Jordy-Anne

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi vbmenu_register("postmenu_3854606", true);
? Looking at the list of subjects you're doing, I have to say I can't blame you! Obviously your guy knows that too :) thank god though it'll all be over soon...November 7th HERE I COME!

HSC
i dont think having a relationship during the hsc is the best thing but i also dont think it isnt possible to have one :p

its just all the stress would interfer with the relationship and then extra stress would arise because of the relationship but hey, if u can make it work then who am i to judge ^_~

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Jordy-Anne said:
sonyaleeisapixi vbmenu_register("postmenu_3854606", true);
? Looking at the list of subjects you're doing, I have to say I can't blame you! Obviously your guy knows that too :) thank god though it'll all be over soon...November 7th HERE I COME!
hahaha, he really has been great through out of all of this
mind you, after ee2, he never wants to hear about poetry and line breaks ever again XD

rubyroo

HSC
N/A
Ive been with my Boyfriend for 4 years I think that if you break up b4 hand itll only be worse.. Stick itout and you willl see what the relationship truly is!!:p

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
yeah, because 'surviving the hsc' is a real test for any relationship.

studentcheese

HSC
Well, most parents believe that a relationship during the HSC will ruin the prospects of getting good marks. However, personally I think that getting a boyfriend/girlfriend won't affect any of your marks. Firstly, more encouragement :) Secondly, someone to study with who won't be jealous of you :p Thirdly, relief of stress :)

You need to have someone who always believes in you.

jennieTalia

HSC
rubyroo said:
Ive been with my Boyfriend for 4 years I think that if you break up b4 hand itll only be worse.. Stick itout and you willl see what the relationship truly is!!:p
my bf of 1yr and 7mths broke up with me b4 hsc... and tbh... i dont really care :S

strange.

rubyroo

HSC
N/A
Charity F said:
yeah, because 'surviving the hsc' is a real test for any relationship.
well alot of my friends have broken up because of it so yes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)