• No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
I think HSC relationships could work if both parties are considerate, and if they don't fuck each other over before a major assessment i.e. trials

mirakon

nigga
HSC
My m8 did better in the hsc due to the relationship because his gf was smart and serious about doing well

lamatasi

HSC
i think we will be fine however it is a concern that we are going seperate ways for schoolies.. dont ya think

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Depends on the people.

Some people get addicted to each other (which is good, at the appropriate time).
Others can balance it all out.

Zai94

HSC
HSC nd RELATIONSHIPZ

Title says it all. Do you reckon they can both be maintained at the same time?
:)

Aysce

HSC
Re: HSC nd RELATIONSHIPZ

Of course they can be.

Zai94

HSC

how would uu manage it?
stress of school + balancing wants/needs of partner...

sinawi

HSC

You'd need a partner supportive and understanding of your goals and aims first and foremost.
This way they would understand the connotations behind why you study so much and perhaps neglect them at times in those long late night sessions.

Zai94

HSC

but it would be such a distraction cause youd feel like ur choosing ur studies over them...

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

how would uu manage it?
stress of school + balancing wants/needs of partner...
that's dumb to think that a relationship is all about giving your partner everything they want

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im a prime example of a relationship working.

Silly children dont know whack.

kariela

HSC
of course it can work :) mine does! haha the only problem is if you have fights and you get too distracted emotionally to study but the benefits of their love and support are much greater

WeaselPowa

HSC
I said no because it really affects your study.. :L

No need to break up if you don't get into a relationship in the first place.

Just saying my opinion, please no flaming ^^

Genesis015

HSC
A casual relationship, colloquially known as a fling or casual dating, is a physical and emotional relationship between two people who may have a sexual relationship or a near-sexual relationship without necessarily demanding or expecting the extra commitments of a more formal romantic relationship. Motives for casual relationships vary.[1] There are significant gender and cultural differences in acceptance of and breadth of casual relationships,[2][3][4][5] as well as in regrets about action/inaction in those relationships.

Thief

!!
HSC
But if you're in a relationship, and both in your HSC year, surely you'd be able to work things out with your partner and just see each other less/study together/etc. until its over?

Like there's no need to just end the relationship, in my opinion. Or just take a break from eachother, if you really have to.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I said it in the other thread, but may as well say it again. Having some one during the HSC would help with stress levels and you always have some one to talk to etc.

Only thing is you'd probably have to make an agreement or something that if one of you wants to break up then wait until after the HSC, because you don't want to deal with that extra emotional stuff along with the HSC.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Really depends on the situation, and it really does depend on the individuals involved.

Most recently, I witnessed two people breaking up because the HSC + relationship was placing too much stress on one of them because they had high expectations.

Doesn't necessarily mean all people are doomed to the same fate, we are called individuals for a reason =)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I don't see how being in a relationship causes stress? Thought it would be the opposite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)