• No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
OT: I didn't have a relationship and I still managed to fuck up my HSC so it can go either way

Antique

HSC
if you don't have a 'significant other' , good for you - saves frustration and everything that comes with it.
if you do, but decide that it's not a good idea to have one before the hsc, don't dump them just to study/focus more - because you'll end up feeling broken and just .. incomplete for the rest of the hsc time, thus your grades won't be good anyways.

boracay

HSC
It creates a great feeling and inspiration for both the couples but I think it would depend on the workload sometimes.

quickly

HSC
N/A
i think relationships can be a good way to get through the HSC, as the constant sex (weekly) can be a way of getting through the HSC :D

amour

Female
HSC
my bf provided me with lots of emotional support throughout prelim and year 12. honestly i believe i would've never achieved what i did without him. relationships imo are essential to get by during hsc ... if u get stressed as easily as i do!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
my bf provided me with lots of emotional support throughout prelim and year 12. honestly i believe i would've never achieved what i did without him. relationships imo are essential to get by during hsc ... if u get stressed as easily as i do!
I would be pretty annoyed if I got 98.95 - did he help you with that? xD

amour

Female
HSC
I would be pretty annoyed if I got 98.95 - did he help you with that? xD
hahha, yeh i was pissed off that i missed out by so little. my aim was 99 all year round. but honestly, i was expecting 92 so i was stoked nevertheless.
oh and i think i would've scored lower if i was single because i would be devo over hsc with nothing to keep me going. haha

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
actually idk about this

A few of my friends are in one, and they seem awfully distracted. But one of them is probably more focused because she wants to smash him in the HSC.
I guess it depends who you are and who you're with. If he/she is going to push you to study, even if it means you're hanging out less or talking less, you know they're a keeper :p

But if they disregard the fact you have an exam the next day and don't do right by you by telling you to get off the phone to study, it's kinda obvious they don't have your best interest at heart.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
it determines whether you get in uni right after school, or if you have to waste 3 years of your life going through tafe or a private institution to get in.

HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't goin my usual spiel, just woke up lol.

But seriously I think if you come to the agreement that you have to break for HSC you're probs gunna go pretty bad anyway / taking it way too seriously.
Like normal people would just manage their time well and be fine with it lol, I don't think it requires relationship crushing study no matter what kind of mark you're after (not that it wont impact it to some degree ofc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)