Relationships created on BOS - they do happen. (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
2ndbest said:
arrrr ok yeah it was a joke....doesnt mean i cant point out flaws in that joke now does it....
well, i mean, why? it's easier to pick the flaws from yours

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Murray said:
I was a regular poster here up until i finshed school ( and today i decided to head back to have a look see and tell u lot a story ) and one day a MSN messanger window opened on my desktop while useing the site ... it turned out she was a memeber of the forum and one of us had bumped the msn logo on one of our posts.
So we had a bit of a chat.
When one of us had to go i decided to add her to my contact list. and for many mounths we spoke online every now and then and at the begining of this year we meet up in the city ( sydney - as it was a easy meeting point - as i live in Lithgow and she lives up the centrel coast and she goes to college there) and did lunch and had a chat.
And we cont. talkin.
And one day after an interseting series of events we decided that we should further our relationship.
Between now and then i have moved to Maquire Uni ( got in mid year ) and we have been together for over 3 mounths. and we both could not be much happyer.

Well what i was meaning to say without this site i would never have meet my Girl. so thank you to those people who created this great web community.

and if ne one else has experianced ne thing similar please feel free to share share

and i hope that was not to soppy.
On behalf of BOS, you're welcome. We're thrilled as always when love is created from this web :)

^___^
HSC
Minai said:
On behalf of BOS, you're welcome. We're thrilled as always when love is created from this web :)

yeah

me and Minai had this fling a while back, even though it didn't quite work out, we are still best mates and occasionally call each other out for a "drink"

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
interesting choice of words. I wouldnt decide on the first without the next. It comes with the territory ;)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
woah this thread again
whyd ya bump is laura?
dunno something 2 do..
would normally be at work this time on a friday but i cant work atm
damn
no money for me this week
:(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes, i've fallen madly deeply truely in love with numerous boser before :rolleyes:

it just has never been returned :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Götterfunken said:
But I love you! :eek:
Arvin Sloane said:
sif braad! <3

Wait! Ignore! Arvin hates you.
hahahha...i so wish i didnt know you just then :eek:

i'd be blissfully confused :eek:

<3 ben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)