Relationships created on BOS - they do happen. (1 Viewer)

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
I was a regular poster here up until i finshed school ( and today i decided to head back to have a look see and tell u lot a story ) and one day a MSN messanger window opened on my desktop while useing the site ... it turned out she was a memeber of the forum and one of us had bumped the msn logo on one of our posts.
So we had a bit of a chat.
When one of us had to go i decided to add her to my contact list. and for many mounths we spoke online every now and then and at the begining of this year we meet up in the city ( sydney - as it was a easy meeting point - as i live in Lithgow and she lives up the centrel coast and she goes to college there) and did lunch and had a chat.
And we cont. talkin.
And one day after an interseting series of events we decided that we should further our relationship.
Between now and then i have moved to Maquire Uni ( got in mid year ) and we have been together for over 3 mounths. and we both could not be much happyer.

Well what i was meaning to say without this site i would never have meet my Girl. so thank you to those people who created this great web community.

and if ne one else has experianced ne thing similar please feel free to share share

and i hope that was not to soppy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No offence, but yeah, we know relationships on bos work/exist. Let's get over it now?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
*points to MaryJane and Skittled (sp?)

aren't they just adorable? :p
Technically, Skittled was weaned onto BOS by MJ, thus they didnt meet online per se.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My boyfriend and I met in an even more spectacular way but it's such a long story.

The point is, finding girl/boyfriends over the internet - especially on something like BoS - isn't such a miracle. After all, people here are just regular people you'd meet anywhere else if you happened to be there.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How many times do i have to deny it, Argo and I are NOT dating!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Argonaut said:
You're just trying to make something out of shadows and moonbeams.
no, your comment above was pretty unnecessary..no one cares, and then you bring it up again

transcendent

HSC
N/A
BOS should have a second t-shirt competition. Someone make a shirt with: 'I met my ex on BOS =\'

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd do both, and make sure the pics of the drugging and events leading up to it would be on the tshirt!

"I logged in and then FUCKING BAM! Next thing i know i was in an alley with this tshirt"

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
<3 Haha, good to have another person on board for MQ, time to "initiate" your ass ;)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
AsyLum said:
Technically, Skittled was weaned onto BOS by MJ, thus they didnt meet online per se.
Thankyou for helping maintain the integrity of MJ's and my relationship, Asylum ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)