Relationship Problems (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

berrry the fake icq account exccessive phone calls and being so nice getting her the gifts (thats funny dude). all that work and where did it get you????
you be nice and bitches spit on you. Be a man berrry. To be honest dude, your pretty much doomed i would personally move onto the next one. Although people have beeen in worst positions and stilll scored the meat the chances of it happening are so slim. Id just go onto the next one.

What you should have done is get a fake msn account, then you get someone she doesnt know to go on web cam..and get her naked.

Then you get it and tell her - ur friend had a video of her naked etc, but dont make it like you were the one who set it up, just make it like a coincidence.

Then she will suck your dick for you to make ur friend destroy it.

The best chance you have though ---- is give her space make her think your not interested. Then if you ever get into a convo with her you should bring up about when you were young how stupid it was etc i dont know what i was thinking etc. etc. Compliment chicks like ---- you have a perculiar look -- you look different.

99% of girls are so totaly insecure about their looks and even the rest of their lives. They are under alot of pressure and you should exploit it.

Dont complement her etc make her feeel insecure --- but in a nice way. Dont be rude to her..but use language that can have 2 meanings so you can pretend your being nice but really your just making her think and get insecure.

Even if it doesnt work, it might make her get depressed etc and she deserves it cos she was a bitch to you.

tattoodguy

Try not to be too close to her, but yeah sort of near by. One day some a guy will dump her and hurt her and you can move in and make a move, comfort her..and exploit her whiles shes down.

Ive seen alot of guys in your shoes make a recovery, when the shit hits the fan thats ur signal to make a move dude.

But yeah like i said.........i would just move on..not worth the time and effort.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

*rofl smiley that evil BoS admins took out :p*

man thats classic! so thats where ive been going wrong!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeh, definetly. I'd definetly go with tattoodguy's advice.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
but if he likes this chick, of course he's going to say she's pretty... duh. Its probably best to prepare yourself for the worst.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
No.. berry. But its pretty ambiguous, so I guess it can refer to you if you want.

too bad mc. I still got ones of you..

berry580

HSC
tattoodguy said:
What you should have done is get a fake msn account, then you get someone she doesnt know to go on web cam..and get her naked.

Then you get it and tell her - ur friend had a video of her naked etc, but dont make it like you were the one who set it up, just make it like a coincidence.

Then she will suck your dick for you to make ur friend destroy it.
LMAO

If she was that kind of girl, what made you think I would like her.

The best chance you have though ---- is give her space make her think your not interested. Then if you ever get into a convo with her you should bring up about when you were young how stupid it was etc i dont know what i was thinking etc. etc.
Well that be how long? 11-8=3, 3 years, isn't that enough space? I'm afraid I won't even be able to see her anymore after yr12.

Compliment chicks like ---- you have a perculiar look -- you look different.

99% of girls are so totaly insecure about their looks and even the rest of their lives. They are under alot of pressure and you should exploit it.

Dont complement her etc make her feeel insecure --- but in a nice way. Dont be rude to her..but use language that can have 2 meanings so you can pretend your being nice but really your just making her think and get insecure.

Even if it doesnt work, it might make her get depressed etc and she deserves it cos she was a bitch to you
Thanks for the advice, I'd try if I even get the chance, but I had a feeling that it won't work.
but then maybe send the video to me when you're done with it.
unless she is ugly. if she is, then you can keep it.
LMAO

If I can get a video of her naked, I might as well bet America would be invaded by the Iraq Amy within an hour.

If one out of no chance, I could get a video like that of her, I would 1st kill the person who held the camera (only if that's a guy), and 2nd, be busy for the rest of my life watching it. LOL
So guess if I'll give it to anyone or not?

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
thanks for the advice fellas...ill give her a call 2nite and see what the story is, then ill post the finds :)

tattoodguy

hey berrry or tommy whoever i was talking to before..dont call just sms her....if you start talkign she will turn u into a bitch...sms its more blunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i do and i can say yes, yes they are :p

on a more serious note, i called the girl and we kinda sorted things out..apparently one of her ex-friends (friend when the first incident happen) spread some shit about me being in a relationship which of course was bs..shes coming over tonight so we can get everyhing straight then if things go well were going out to dinner

thanks for everyones help :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yay! see.. tattoodguy, being nice is the better way.

but.. what was the first comment in regards to?

berry580

HSC
i do and i can say yes, yes they are

on a more serious note, i called the girl and we kinda sorted things out..apparently one of her ex-friends (friend when the first incident happen) spread some shit about me being in a relationship which of course was bs..shes coming over tonight so we can get everyhing straight then if things go well were going out to dinner

thanks for everyones help
Lucky you and good for you. :'(

Also, I think you should teach that 'friend' of your's a lesson.
steph your tits are over rated
Tits itself is already overrated.
Comparing the one in my signature to the other one.
I'd choose this one without doubt. (If you can't see it, right click, copy the URL and paste it on another brower)

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
well then you didnt choose a very good picture to illustrate that point with. You can't even see her boobs, so that was just a waste.

I think boobs are overrated too, but I'm a girl, so my opinion isn't really valid

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Rei: I ask you how you can be 100% sure that you're not a lesbian. There's only one way to find out and the world needs more lesbians. Go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)