Relationship Problems (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I dont know if people would be willing to share, seeing that there are alot of immature people on these forums, but i think we should have a thread where people can post there relationship problems and seek advice, rather then a starting a new thread each time. Obviously this will need to be heavily moderated to remove immature-spam, but i think for the majority of the people on this forum this is a good idea This could also be used as an emotional release, not just relationship problems :)

Last edited:

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
theoretically u have a good idea there tommy_lamp, but it gets irritating trawling through a huge thread to find responses to your problems, and then old crap gets dug up and a milliopn problems are being discussed, and it gets really confusing.....with individual threads, people know when their particular problems have got a response.....that's my two cents, which i should probably just save for the bus anyway, but yeah....

funniboi

HSC
it's funny how you can just let it all out online, to people you odn't know and seek advice...

trust comes so easily, when your on the net..
and yet, its the most untrustworthy place to be.

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
funniboi said:
it's funny how you can just let it all out online, to people you odn't know and seek advice...

trust comes so easily, when your on the net..
and yet, its the most untrustworthy place to be.
it's not necessarily trust... i'd say it's the anonymity

funniboi

HSC
but its person problems.

and your spilling it out? on forums?
people know who you are..
like i know some people on these forums.. so its not really annonymity..

like, i wouldn't tell anyone anything, unless i trusted them..

maybe its just me.
i don't know.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ill start..
its not really a relationship problem, more like a could-be-relationship problem
i met this girl when i was working at GB's (myer) whatever...we got along really well and i thought maybe something would happen seeing that really really liked her and i had the feeling that she felt the same way about me. anyway, when the time came for me to quit and go back to school, i gave her my number and she gave me hers and i said id call her...sure enough a couple of days later i did, but all of a sudden she was really...distant, like she didnt give a shit. So i thought ok, maybe she had a bad day, so id call her another day...i did about 4 days later and she seemed completely different, she was really nice and we orgaised to go see a movie that sunday, we saw the movie, we got a bit touchy-feely, i took her home, we kissed goodnight then i left. A couple days later she calls me saying she a great time and that she wanted to go out again..i said ok, id call her the next day as i was unsure as to how my school schedule was..i call the her next day and she is an UTTER bitch..i was like wtf is wrong with you, and she says, YOU! Ok, at that stage i said fuck this, i hung up and havent spoken to her for a month or two now..every now and then she messages me, but there always cold messages..so i dont what i should do..should i call ehr and sort it out, or say fuck it and not bother?

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ill start..
its not really a relationship problem, more like a could-be-relationship problem
i met this girl when i was working at GB's (myer) whatever...we got along really well and i thought maybe something would happen seeing that really really liked her and i had the feeling that she felt the same way about me. anyway, when the time came for me to quit and go back to school, i gave her my number and she gave me hers and i said id call her...sure enough a couple of days later i did, but all of a sudden she was really...distant, like she didnt give a shit. So i thought ok, maybe she had a bad day, so id call her another day...i did about 4 days later and she seemed completely different, she was really nice and we orgaised to go see a movie that sunday, we saw the movie, we got a bit touchy-feely, i took her home, we kissed goodnight then i left. A couple days later she calls me saying she a great time and that she wanted to go out again..i said ok, id call her the next day as i was unsure as to how my school schedule was..i call the her next day and she is an UTTER bitch..i was like wtf is wrong with you, and she says, YOU! Ok, at that stage i said fuck this, i hung up and havent spoken to her for a month or two now..every now and then she messages me, but there always cold messages..so i dont what i should do..should i call ehr and sort it out, or say fuck it and not bother?
maybe she feels rejected..? wants you to ask her out..? mb shes pissed coz portugal lost? or mb she found someone else and she's still angry because you're in the picture (yes, i'll admit it, girls can be irrational)...
who knows how long ago, i got pissed at my bf (still a friend then) because he went on holidays and didn't call me for a day... i was PISSED...

so yeah... call her...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ill start..
She's a woman, it's been a month, you're never going to get forgiven for all those things you didn't do. Welcome to the world of dating.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
you cant guess how she is feeling and chances are very high that neither she has any idea of how you feel.

as hard it is you have to talk about it with her. clearing up of misunderstandings or closure....you need one of them. :)

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
She's a woman, it's been a month, you're never going to get forgiven for all those things you didn't do. Welcome to the world of dating.
rofl...

okay heres my prob:
Some yr 11 chick who has a crush on me. I don't know who she is. I am not a lesbian. I am now paranoid when people look at parts of my body.
So dollydoctor, help me :p

agent_angel

HSC
hey im getting the feeling that the chick is a bit disappointed that u havent asked her out mayb. i think she would b interested so go for it if u r as well.

guys i also hav a bit of a prob. theres a guy i used to go to skool with who im sorta seeing. but its really wierd coz he wants no1 to no about it. we havent slept together but we hav done everything else. originally it was just a casual thing but now we r both admiting to having more 4 each other. but still he wont consider the idea of ppl knowing about it. i get pissed off coz i feel as tho im not good enough altho he asures me this isnt the case.

should i give him the flick coz i think i actually would rather a normal relationship
ta!

agent_angel

HSC
btw my first lil bit of advice was for tommy not whiterabbit lol
sorry

santaslayer

HSC
Maybe the guy's been two timing. I know friends who never admit to having a girlfriend. They say the world is too small and all he's girls would probably see eacxh other at the same time someday. :p stupid friend.....

anyway, I hope that's not the case for you.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
agent_angel said:
guys i also hav a bit of a prob. theres a guy i used to go to skool with who im sorta seeing. but its really wierd coz he wants no1 to no about it. we havent slept together but we hav done everything else. originally it was just a casual thing but now we r both admiting to having more 4 each other. but still he wont consider the idea of ppl knowing about it. i get pissed off coz i feel as tho im not good enough altho he asures me this isnt the case.

should i give him the flick coz i think i actually would rather a normal relationship
ta!
Well, if he doesn't want people to know about it does not mean that you are not good enough for him. Maybe it's due to the following reasons

1) His parents do not allow him to date? So to avoid them knowing, he has to avoid being known by others

2) Sometimes it gets irritable when other people know and perhaps he'll feel the privacy being interrupted.

3) Of course, there are also other negative possibilities, such as one that he's two-timing. But that has to be investigated.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
my first thought was sugary's 3rd point, that he is cheating on you
just get it out in the open if its bothering you heaps, ask him straight out

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
my first thought was sugary's 3rd point, that he is cheating on you
just get it out in the open if its bothering you heaps, ask him straight out
I thought the same thing but ask him other wise you'll go crazy jumping to conclusions.

oh and Tommy, you should call, if she's still a bitch, then give her the flick and find someone worthy :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ill start..

I think you shouldsay fuck it and not bother, she sounds like a retarded idiot.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
ill start..
Dude maybe she has extremely erratic PMS? Lol, but seirously I say call her and if she's still being retarded... fuck her off, theres no point trying to get through to some chick whos being a spastic. And there are plenty of girls out there who don't have crazy mood swings like that chick seems to.

whiterabbit said:
okay heres my prob:
Some yr 11 chick who has a crush on me. I don't know who she is. I am not a lesbian. I am now paranoid when people look at parts of my body.
So dollydoctor, help me :p
Damn women, you think because you're a girl that you won't have to deal with them, but nooo... If its some year 11 chick, chances are she won't make a move on you.. although being bi is so fashionable these days. I suppose being paranoid about people checking you out could be unrelated to the year 11 girl. I personally don't like it when fat and/or ugly people check me out.. not to be shallow or anything, but damn... I don't like the idea that people can look at my ass and be like hey... I'd fuck her, and I'd be like noooo icky run away!... anyway, about the year 11 chick, just chill, I have 2 girls semi-stalking me, it freaks me out but I'm sure I could assert some kind "fuck off" to them if I wanted, but it seems that it's just not worth it.

agent_angel said:

ta!
I wouldn't assume that he has another girl, or that he thinks you're not good enough for him or anything. Some boys just like to keep their private life private, my brother is like that, I had no idea that he's ever had a gf.. and apparantly he's had heaps... I live with him and even I didn't know!
But if its a huge problem, like it affects your social life.. ie: you can't go out places with him because he's worried people will see you together and ask questions, then maybe you should talk to him and say .. oi bitch, wtf is wrong? and if he doesn't satisfy your curiosity tell him to fuck off :) lol, that's all I've got.

Last edited:

olay

HSC
agent_angel said:
hey im getting the feeling that the chick is a bit disappointed that u havent asked her out mayb. i think she would b interested so go for it if u r as well.

ta!
? why don't u ask him why he wants noone to know about it??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)