Relationship Problems (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
asha_ramirez said:
Damn women, you think because you're a girl that you won't have to deal with them, but nooo... If its some year 11 chick, chances are she won't make a move on you.. although being bi is so fashionable these days. I suppose being paranoid about people checking you out could be unrelated to the year 11 girl. I personally don't like it when fat and/or ugly people check me out.. not to be shallow or anything, but damn... I don't like the idea that people can look at my ass and be like hey... I'd fuck her, and I'd be like noooo icky run away!... anyway, about the year 11 chick, just chill, I have 2 girls semi-stalking me, it freaks me out but I'm sure I could assert some kind "fuck off" to them if I wanted, but it seems that it's just not worth it.
Girls at my school are admitting they're bi all the time. Its a fashion statement, just like its "cool" to be metrosexual.
She could be going through the, I'm unsure about my sexual orientation phase that some chicks go through, but just tell her to rack off if it really bothers you.

tattoodguy

Tommy good work champ - anytiime you get a bitch angry and piss her off its a step in the right direction.

Women are irrational.

did you do anything wrong????? it doesnt sound like it and shes being a bitch ---- fuck her dont let her treat you like that.

If shes a bitch - call her on it ---- if girls are rude for no reason -- dont be like most guys and say ------ "i dont know what i did but im really sorry and ill fix it".

Just say:

"XXXXX whats your problem, i have treated you decently and your acting like a bitch. I refuse to put up with shit like that. So either you fix yourself and think of how to make it up to me or fuck off.
Im too busy to play games so let me know what you want to do."

Bitches come and go your just young and there is bound to be plenty of other chicks in your life. Maybe you were just t0o nice man - thats a problem alot of guys have.

But yeah dont chase her and let her treat you like shit cos if you give in now shell just step on you later - why would u want a rude bitch for. You can do better dude. Be blunt and direct dont waste time calling her cos youllll just looose your balls and seeem like a wusss. Just sms her and let her make a move.
Atleast this way you keep your pride.

Before when i was young and a dumb fuck --- i had a fucking huge crush on a bitch chased her for 1 year and she wasnt keeen ------ so then im like fuck u bitch --- a few weeks later she was like i have a crush on you etc. Bitches are fucked.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
tattoodguy said:
Tommy good work champ - anytiime you get a bitch angry and piss her off its a step in the right direction.

Women are irrational.

did you do anything wrong????? it doesnt sound like it and shes being a bitch ---- fuck her dont let her treat you like that.

If shes a bitch - call her on it ---- if girls are rude for no reason -- dont be like most guys and say ------ "i dont know what i did but im really sorry and ill fix it".

Just say:

"XXXXX whats your problem, i have treated you decently and your acting like a bitch. I refuse to put up with shit like that. So either you fix yourself and think of how to make it up to me or fuck off.
Im too busy to play games so let me know what you want to do."

Bitches come and go your just young and there is bound to be plenty of other chicks in your life. Maybe you were just t0o nice man - thats a problem alot of guys have.

But yeah dont chase her and let her treat you like shit cos if you give in now shell just step on you later - why would u want a rude bitch for. You can do better dude. Be blunt and direct dont waste time calling her cos youllll just looose your balls and seeem like a wusss. Just sms her and let her make a move.
Atleast this way you keep your pride.

Before when i was young and a dumb fuck --- i had a fucking huge crush on a bitch chased her for 1 year and she wasnt keeen ------ so then im like fuck u bitch --- a few weeks later she was like i have a crush on you etc. Bitches are fucked.
Don't say what he told you to say...

tattoodguy

angel girl ----- like this chick ive been seeing lately i like her alot etc, but i dont think its going to last forever so yeah - i dont want to take her out and go this is my girl etc.

I still care for her alot and like her etc - its just i dont want to say to everyone this is my chick cos im not confident about the future.

Maybe it could be something like that.

Tommy

Bro, im a man are you going to trust a chick or me????

Im on your side dude.......Call bitches on their bull shit.

Acutally if you have no feeeling for her anymore and shes a bit slutty and you dont really want her. you can be even more direct.

Ive sent messages like.

Look im over this bull shit ---you want to fuck?? if not piss off.

It didnt work i got nothing, but i did maintain pride and make her feel like shit, and yeah thats about as good as a root.

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
what sort of shit is that?

by all means, tell a girl if she's being a bitch, but guys bullshit half as much as girls do. Judging from what Tommy has said, I don't think he's in it for a quick fuck and stop calling girls sluts! you're so fucking crude and misogynistic, I hope your dick falls off.

tattoodguy

Im not crude im just up front. Its not like im giving graphic details compared to alot of guys on here im pretty tame.

Mysogonistic - i have no idea what that is---- but im probably not it anyways. Unless it means a nice and sweeet guy.

Like yeah guys play heaps of games tooo thats true. Guys and chicks just fuck each other over. Its gay.

I treat girls really really welll and i expect the same in return. Nothing wrong with that.

PS - please refrain from your personal attacks like hoping my dick falls off.

Last edited:
HSC
tattoodguy said:
Tommy

Bro, im a man are you going to trust a chick or me????

Im on your side dude.......Call bitches on their bull shit.

Acutally if you have no feeeling for her anymore and shes a bit slutty and you dont really want her. you can be even more direct.

Ive sent messages like.

Look im over this bull shit ---you want to fuck?? if not piss off.
so tommy, you have a 'man' (doubtful) to trust, or a girl who knows what it's like being a girl...
and obviously this 'man' knows a lot about REAL relationships, judging by the rest of his post...

steph@nie said:
Girls at my school are admitting they're bi all the time. Its a fashion statement, just like its "cool" to be metrosexual.
apparently, it's also cool to be eurasian... although theres NO logical reason behind this...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
*shakes head*

Yeh i've noticed its cool to be eurasian, it might be because they look exotic or something?? I dunno.. I'm not eurasian, so I wouldn't have a clue.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Feel the love!!

*listens to The Darkness' 'i believe in a thing called love'*

*bops head*

\m/! now get some of that into ya and go forth and spread the love!!

berry580

HSC
I'm have a problem too, but its a rather old and big (I mean BIG) one.
Its like chick that I'd liked since yr6, but she didn't really know about it until we're in yr8, but its my friend who first told her, not me. And I thought- the news is leaked anyway, so why not I judt admit it? So I then gave her a gift thats heart shaped bottle filled with paper hearts and a note telling her that I like her. She asked her friend to give it back to me the next day and soon after I got her some chocolates and I'd kept ringing her and that really got her pissed, but what got her more pissed was that I made a fake icq account and I trying to talk to her (just like a normal friend) through it and she found out and that lit her on fire even till now, and we're now in yr11. The situation is so bad, that it seems like as if I can feel she wants me out of her sight (unfortunately) :'(

So yeah, thats the story. Its not like I would dare expect her to like me now, but its just that I want to know if there's any chance we can be friends.

EDIT: And yes, I know making that fake icq was wrong, and ringing her excessively is wrong too, but I was only a kid then, so how am I suppose to make up for it? :confused:

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
the fake icq account probably wasn't the best idea. Were you that desperate to get to close to her that you felt the need to do it, or was it just a childish thought?

berry580

HSC
steph@nie said:
the fake icq account probably wasn't the best idea. Were you that desperate to get to close to her that you felt the need to do it, or was it just a childish thought?
Maybe a combination of both, but certainly more of the first one.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Fake icq accounts are usually used for people to play tricks on other people. Its happened before at my school with major consequences. I guess, she probably felt a little freaked out by the presents etc, and didn't want to get to know you at all after it. I'd be a little freaked out if it happened to me, no offence.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
the darkness suck worse than an old lady who gives shit head

dig the analogy
:rofl: hahha i love your wit :D

berry580

HSC
steph@nie said:
Fake icq accounts are usually used for people to play tricks on other people. Its happened before at my school with major consequences. I guess, she probably felt a little freaked out by the presents etc, and didn't want to get to know you at all after it. I'd be a little freaked out if it happened to me, no offence.
Well yea, and I think I would need a solution more than a review.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
sorry.. I dont think you have a snowflakes chance in hell. Unless you're totally charming and uber witty, you might be in with a chance. Talk to her face to face, and if she runs off, then you have your answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)