Red Bull and V (1 Viewer)

kiwi

HSC
Re: Red Bull and V......or b-b-b-B-B

b-b-b-berocca .. contains a specific combination of B group vitamins and vitamin c, enhanced wth added calcium, magnesium and Zinc. Ingrediants that work in synergy to help your body release the maximum energy from the food you eat.

Thats what the pack says anyway. and i find it works ! ... whilst making your piss glow in the dark in a most entertaining fashion.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC

kiwi said:
Thats what the pack says anyway. and i find it works ! ... whilst making your piss glow in the dark in a most entertaining fashion.
Yeah, bright orange, Weeeee!!!

Alot of people take vitamins, fish oil, omega 3, multi supliments to keep them going.

aquarian_jen

HSC
N/A
I too am a bit freaked by this pee stuff. and ewww i smelt berocca once and it made me wanna puke. so i dont think i'll be trying that!

But aii I am wondering whether my headache today was a result of no sleep or too much v or maybe a combo? Either way there's like 2 more days and then i can detox! wooo!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL sorry.
it tastes weird.
im sure it doesnt make it glow in the dark [*thinks of radioactive piss*]

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL sorry.
it tastes weird.
im sure it doesnt make it glow in the dark [*thinks of radioactive piss*]
Oh dear god...

Hung, you're stretching my boundary of imagination here... x.x;

*shudders

Seriously, if these energy drink do that to people, I'm not gonna drink them anymore, even if I die on the table without anyone noticing -.-;

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC

Wooz said:
Yeah, bright orange, Weeeee!!!

Alot of people take vitamins, fish oil, omega 3, multi supliments to keep them going.
lol, has anyone else noticed how arbitary things become so funny in times of stress?
Like today half way through the exam this electritian comes in and explains they have a technical problem and will have to turn off the lights...then the teacher goes ok we'll see if we have enough light to continue...IT's THE FREAKIN MIDDLE OF THE DAY, OPEN SOME CURTAINS.

shona1990

HSC
I take guarana (2000mg, + gingsen 500mg), but it doesn't seem to make that much difference. Then again, i've never really found caffene (coffee etc) or anything has affected me that much. I rarely drink v or red bull or anything, have never really liked putting those chemicals into my body...

I also take iron every morning and fish oil, I forget what else it has, but it's called eye q, also i'm getting my mum to buy me some Ginkgo Biloba, it's supposed to be good for concentration and attention, which I NEED!

Anyone take any caffene pills? Do they actually work?

co6

Knight
HSC
Huh? Red Bull? V?

Endorush :rofl:

Half a bottle got me slightly jittery, which would otherwise require at least a litre of Red Bull. Unfortunately it's $10 a bottle.

roosterman57

HSC
They may help in the sense that its a mentality thing. A superstition some people just drink it to "calm the nerves." But as for actually stimulating ur mind for longer, thats not true. It will put u on a high for mayb 30 minutes or so. But what HSC exam goes for that long lol. And as the saying goes, what goes up must come down, so after that high u have just been put on, u come right back down! :bomb: We had a discussion about this exact thing in pdhpe.

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
regarding v... im not sure if the product has gotten weaker or if my tolerance has sky rocketed.

and as for red bull
someone told me it was bull sperm. disregarding this fact i think it taste like absolute shit

co6

Knight
HSC
roosterman57 said:
They may help in the sense that its a mentality thing. A superstition some people just drink it to "calm the nerves." But as for actually stimulating ur mind for longer, thats not true. It will put u on a high for mayb 30 minutes or so. But what HSC exam goes for that long lol. And as the saying goes, what goes up must come down, so after that high u have just been put on, u come right back down! :bomb: We had a discussion about this exact thing in pdhpe.
That really depends.. Personally I don't think these drinks are really capable of "calming the nerves" (since they're actually designed to be stimulants), but they do affect your mind.

It depends on what you're having, how much of it, and how tolerant you are. I remember almost a month ago I thought it would be fun to conduct a semi-suicidal experiment to see how much caffeine I'd need to pass out/die while recording the effects of different levels of it on my body and mind. I've taken this directly from the notes I took on my phone, the italics are comments I added just now.

24/07/07 - 334mg (One bottle of Red Bull, two 355ml cans)
Lightheaded, mild hyperactivity (took a scooter down Mt. Steele, crashing at somewhat high speeds in the process :uhoh:)

26/07/07 - 456mg (Four 355ml cans of Red Bull)
Highly hyperactive, shivering, trembling, highly irritable, anxious (somewhat paranoid), cognitive difficulty (couldn't think of any other way to describe it.. I could not think straight)

27/07/07 - 714mg (One 355ml can of Red Bull and 6 NoDoz caffeine tablets)
Mild euphoria (wore off about an hour later), restlessness (more like impatience), lightheadedness. (I passed out as soon as I got home and sat down though, my dad woke me up later on.. Not sure if it was from the caffeine or just fatigue)

My original plan was to have more and more coffee every morning, but I CBF going to Starbucks. So I started having Red Bull. Except by that Friday (the 27th) I'd spent quite a bit on it, so I decided to just go with NoDoz since they're much cheaper.

Since then I've dropped that plan and only take energy drinks to keep me awake/focused for study.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
before my english paper 2 exam i took a can of "mother" because my whole week had been EXAMS and i needed to spend the morning cramming my essays. i got 3/4 of the way through the can and i started feeling jittery but i was really awake and focused, i was loving it. then, after about 5mins , i was already feeling anxious about the exam and the drink just made it worse. i had a full blown anxiety attack where i was going dunny every few minutes i was gagging i was rocking back and forth in the foetal position i was trembling i didn't wanna do the exam i even called the school and told them i couldn't do it.
then i turned up and i did it and the questions were easy anyway. but the thing is i was lucky that i took it 5hrs before the exam, cos it wore off about 10mins into the test and i was ok *phew*
it sucks cos i used to take these drinks in yr 8 just to get high ( i know retarded) but i didn't realise my caffine tolerance was this low, it only had 80mg = weak cup of coffee.
and yeah all energy drinks taste shit, but coffee also tastes shit.
i also take berroca and gingko biloba and fish oil - seems to be helping.

anderu

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
They taste horrible IMO, like soda mixed with baby medicine x.x;
No way!!! V taste awesome I sometimes drink it even when I dont need it like eating Maccas with V instead of coke if you think V taste bad you should tried Mother... _ _'' had to drink that once when I ran out of V....god it is the worse

V is awesome but dont overdose or might get too hyped

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
anderu said:
No way!!! V taste awesome I sometimes drink it even when I dont need it like eating Maccas with V instead of coke if you think V taste bad you should tried Mother... _ _'' had to drink that once when I ran out of V....god it is the worse

ahahah , i hate the taste of v.
its kinda .. weird o_O"
but i guess it takes some getting used to xD

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
anderu said:

Like I said, IMO. I know one of my friends are like addicted to it; He takes like 5 cans every time we go to an internet cafe -.-; Seriously, I don't even wanna think about how other energy drinks taste, since V is bad enough to me. I'm so not touching this stuff ever again after the HSC. Actually, I already feel guilty for drinking it -.-;

Huh? o_O;

Did you say they "calm the nerves"? Whenever I drink V, I notice that I start jittering and twitching a lot. It actually hypes me up. I took 2 sips today during phys tuition and that was enough to make me start twitching. There was once when I took an entire bottle and, god, I was twitching like mad. I was helping a friend with schoolwork on MSN and she was like: "Are you ok? You sound a bit like you're desperate to go to the toilet". So yeah, V hypes me up wayyy too much.

co6

Knight
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
that looks illegal

where do u get it? :D
Lol, look around your local bodybuilding/supplements stores for stronger drinks.. I get mine from GNC. I want to find and try Wired X505 though, just for shits and giggles.. :rofl:

Andrew007

HSC
i got my legal cssa trial 2moz at 1pm. i was thinking study 2nite till midnite, then wake 5am have 200ml of red bull. then another 150ml at around 11am. wot u guys rkn? i need to study coz im behind. u rkn it will help me out and not screw me up for the 3hrs exam??? ( i jst boought the big red bull can now)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)