Race (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
Asquithian said:
if you wanna get picky with shades of colour...i dont think there are many people who are 'black' literally
Well 'black' as in the color like that model is alright, I'm alright with tanned skin (to as dark as what most people would turn to if they're out in the sun for long period of time), but not as 'black' as eg Serena William (http://wimbledon.willhill.com/serena_williams_tb1.jpg) or worse.
I do have standards, and its based on what they really look like, not what they're called.

twiddla

Geez how long does this have to go in here. I mean as far as i'm concerned i don't judge a girl by the colour of her skin so why shld neone else

funniboi

HSC
RACE isn't all about colour mate..

but yeah, there's a difference between HOT and ATTRACTIVE (as berry pointed out)

meshy

Asquithian, you're the one throwing around the racial determinism accusations here, I've said nothing to that extent except that traits don't arise purely from environment, but often to some extent they stem (genetically) from one's racial background.

Asquithian said:
I can start listing 'racial traits' of asian males if you like again
1. Genetically weaker?
2. Smaler penis?
3. Sexual Deviations?
4. high pitched voice?
5. Smaller
6. not able to innovate...adapt to copying and improving
Sexual deviations? Apart from that - they're mainly physical differences which anyone could observe, and are (probably) generally true. So what?

Asquithian said:
for females
1. All asian girls have a preoccupation with being sex slaves (i have no idea how you reconcile this with other 'perceptions' of asian girls
They do? Perhaps this is a bit more of an urban myth?
IF it was true, then the link you're looking for between females being conservative and sex slaves is submission? But that's IF it's true, and I've got no evidence about that sex thing you're going on about..

Asquithian said:
Is it right for me to say or at least assume that since you are an asian male you cant innovate...that you have a smaller penis. That you are weaker than men of other races...and you are a dickhead because of your racial triats...and as such i should treat you like a dog and feel nothing if i decided to kick you to death in the street..?
No racial traits have been discovered that make someone think of person of race x as being a dickhead. If racial traits exist, it's up to the individual to either discriminate on this basis or not - supressing the studies won't help anyone except the narrow-minded which would make changes to their life due to "discoveries" about racial traits.

Asquithian said:
THOSE ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT TO EVERYONE HERE...you probably havnt actually thought of it you probably have just thought of it as a way of easily being able to categorise people...
No, this is your narrow-minded perspective, taking only the negative side of it. Lighten up and see it as it is - studies showing that some races have certain traits that are different to other races - use it to extend your knowledge of differences between people, races and culture, instead of defiantly throwing around racial determinism accusations, cos as you'll see, I've said several times the environment plays a large part also in shaping one's personality.

meshy

glitter burns - no, I wouldn't say that you'd be genetically identical to anyone else (that doesn't follow from my argument anyway). And of course genes only account for some of your personality, environment is very important too, I agree. All that stuff you just said attacked things I didn't say, or followed fallaciously from what I've written.. of course there's more to it than just genetics.

Asquithian said:
well i think hes blurring the lines...if hes blurring the lines i think i should able to when i call him a small penised, weak jerk - but im justified in saying this because their are racial personality traits :rolleyes:
The ONLY way you can get attention to what you're saying is to add something on like "dickhead" or "jerk" - why? Because if asian males are (generally) weaker than other males, it may be true, but it's something people may not care about (if there was a study showing asian males to be weaker - would you want it suppressed?).

IF asian males have a smaller penis, so be it (who cares? Would you want to be close to the sort of person who WOULD care when they found out this info anyway?). Stop adding on things like "jerk" (on the end of trait lists) and terms like "racial determinism", and you'll see that what you're saying isn't really an adequate argument or opposition what I'm saying.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
As far as I'm concerned, you're not trying to argue, all you're doing is being a troll.
Of course. Telling you that you made an extremely racist comment only to have you reply "You have a single digit IQ, etc etc" because you have nothing to say about my actual comment towards you (apart from minor wording errors) is me trolling.

Idiot.

lengstar

HSC
I find i'm more attracted to someone i can relate to, talk to then simply a physical attraction cause well, i can go to the city and its filled with hot girls of all nationalities so whats to say who's more physically attractive then another. What i'm more interested in is someone i can spend the rest of my life with, someone compatible, who has abilities i don't possess and i have abilities that she doesn't possess and together we make a partnership that compliments each other. This means i don't want someone who's going to submit to me, yet not someone whos going to be so stubborn and ignorant about something that they can't understand the logic behind it. Someone who will stand by what they believe in when neccessary, a respectful relationship. So tell me, does any one race have these qualifications? No. Does any one girl have these qualifications... i highly doubt it but if i find it her it'd be sweet. Relaltionships that can stand the test of time are hard to find, and its not their race thats going to matter to me...its the person, whomever they be.

~Dreamer

HSC
lengstar said:
I find i'm more attracted to someone i can relate to, talk to then simply a physical attraction cause well, i can go to the city and its filled with hot girls of all nationalities so whats to say who's more physically attractive then another. What i'm more interested in is someone i can spend the rest of my life with, someone compatible, who has abilities i don't possess and i have abilities that she doesn't possess and together we make a partnership that compliments each other. This means i don't want someone who's going to submit to me, yet not someone whos going to be so stubborn and ignorant about something that they can't understand the logic behind it. Someone who will stand by what they believe in when neccessary, a respectful relationship. So tell me, does any one race have these qualifications? No. Does any one girl have these qualifications... i highly doubt it but if i find it her it'd be sweet. Relaltionships that can stand the test of time are hard to find, and its not their race thats going to matter to me...its the person, whomever they be.
you've summed it up pretty well!
she is going to be a very lucky girl :eek:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
but then again relationships r not meant to last

every1 builds up this notion of love and eternity, but its not simply so. sadlycause there is so much comfort in that fact.

either way u have to accept good things and bad things in every lil thing- whether its ur job, ur partner, ur fortune etc...u cant really control it- and if u try to, it will destroy u.

the idea of prefering 1 race to another is long standing. in the end it doesnt really make a difference on the long road as opposed to checking some1 out. if u met some1 and u thought that she was perfect then u cant argue. but anything else depends on ur upbringing

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mmm it definently does depend on your upbringing. my dad is rascist...he's one of those "i'm not rascist, i just dont like white people". and all along i never listened to him for some reason i was like "everyone is equal etc". though my little sister looks up to my dad like nothing else, and she has taken on that approach. its sad to see that a 13 yr old is being influenced, though i guess maybe she isnt old enough to make her own decision.
but what im getting to, is that if your brought up in a home where white people are the only people, you wont be able to form relationships with other cultures.
but me...being white i find that other cultures are mysterious. i think that people, asian etc.are hot simply because...im not, and i like that.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
mmm it definently does depend on your upbringing. my dad is rascist...he's one of those "i'm not rascist, i just dont like white people". and all along i never listened to him for some reason i was like "everyone is equal etc". though my little sister looks up to my dad like nothing else, and she has taken on that approach. its sad to see that a 13 yr old is being influenced, though i guess maybe she isnt old enough to make her own decision.
but what im getting to, is that if your brought up in a home where white people are the only people, you wont be able to form relationships with other cultures.
but me...being white i find that other cultures are mysterious. i think that people, asian etc.are hot simply because...im not, and i like that.
Very well put! And to all, yes heh I should put a poll as some suggested! But it wouldn't be right because i don't know the majority race on this forum...Sorry I typed european twice! Maybe I'm sooo into them LOL!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i understand that - although ive never really felt that way about an asian girl or any other culture.

dont know why- cause they r really interesting, but in the end id rather maybe be friends with them?? i dont know

berry580

HSC
~Dreamer said:
it doesnt matter what color you are. as long as your not boring. or go red when you see a girl...argh
Can you not be so specific for a start? Its not a guy who would go red forever when he sees a girl, just give those people some time. (e.g me) Its just that people like me is not as out going, and that has nothing to do with wether he'll be a good bf or not.

berry580

HSC
jhakka said:
Of course. Telling you that you made an extremely racist comment only to have you reply "You have a single digit IQ, etc etc" because you have nothing to say about my actual comment towards you (apart from minor wording errors) is me trolling.

Idiot.
What I said like- "You have a single digit IQ, etc etc" WEREN'T refering to any particular race.
If you would just quote the whole thing that I said then (including what I quote or was refering to then) and it'll be MUCH MUCH more clearer, or did you choose to not quote the whole thing inorder to mislead others deliberately and be a troll, just like how you said you are one yourself.

And thank for calling me an "idiot" because you made a mistake yourself (or because you're simply rude).

EDIT: Ok I found the quote now-

Originally Posted by jhakka
You're an idiot. Using politics as an excuse to back up your stupid statements does not help your argument at all.
"Blah blah, George Bush, blah blah. Therefore I find the idea of being with someone who isn't Asian to be revolting."

In case you don't know, that is about something else. As you can see, I quoted someone's signature, and wouldn't that mean I'm refering to someone's signature?

Is your single digit IQ taking effect or what?
Is it clear now?
I WASN'T refering to any particular race!! And stop trolling like a pain in ..... (You can figure that out, if you really can't, then forget it)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)