Questions (1 Viewer)

genius12345

Banned
HSC
N/A
>Implying that everyone who isn't tutored by you will fail
well, it is kinda true.

The amount of people that are learning hsc maths the wrong way is massive. People spending time memorising stuff that doesnt need to be memorised ( contrary to popular belief, there is actually not alot of things that need to be memorised in maths! ) , people being taught by shit teachers that have no idea what they are talking about. I just wanted to be given a chance to help people with a subject that is actually quite simple ( most of the time it is just shit teachers that over complicate it! ), and I never got given that chance.

Hell, everyone on here was more than happy to take the help for free on here ( there would have to have been atleast 50 users I have help, multiple times each, on this site over the past year , and it has been quite evident that these users did infact trust my knowledge in the subject, because I have been mentioned quite a few times when I have been recently flaming people to get a tutor , then people come back with "Why do you think you are the only competent maths persons on here, there are tons of others like bored of fail 1,2,3.... " HA, little did they know that all those accounts were actually mine XD) , but I wanted to actually help someone in real life, in person:

1. So I could change jobs, because right now I get bugger all work were I am.

2. I actually see that I was helping someone and seeing that they understood in real life( ie in person, its alot easier to tell if someone understands by their body language and if they can correctly explain it back to you IN PERSON ) .

3. So I could show alot more (teaching over the internet, on forums, is relatively primitive and there are lots of things I could explain in person that I cant/very hard to explain over the net.

4. So I could actually get experience in actual teaching ( I mean I know I answer tons of questions each day from other students at university, but I wanted a chance for me to be the teacher of the class, for me to be in control ).

I do take it quite personally when I got no replies yet everyone was more than happy to have me answer their questions, I was known quite well for being the math question answerer on here for quite a long time!. But still got completely ignored when it came to people selecting tutors, and most of the time I was just answerer questions that people had gotten from their tutoring companies, which made me feel quite disappointed.

QUite simple, there are two ways of learning maths,
my way and the wrong way.

my way ensures you understand all the theory, get in, do the exam , dont try any fancy little tricks like some teachers teach and try and be a smartass, just get in , sit down, ace the paper and walk out feeling satisfied.

the wrong way on the other hand involves wasting tons of time on memorising stuff that doesnt need to be memorised , then panicing before your exams because you are not sure of the material and have havent learnt it the right way!, then you walk into the exam feeling nervous, lose even more marks because you are nervous, then you get a shit mark after you have wasted all that time memorising stuff that didnt need to be memorised!.

Last edited:

genius12345

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol wat.

ok , so there will be some of these people that will go to the $200/wk tutoring companies in like the month before the hsc because they are panicing. They may be able to secure a hsc exam mark of 85, if they are lucky, but still they will have a shit internal mark because they put off tutoring the whole year, so when you average the 85 exam mark with a really shit internal mark, well then you get a really shit final hsc mark.

The longer these fails put of tutoring the more marks they lose, would be an interesting exponential decay question:

"(insert students name here ) is shit at maths and his hsc mark (P) ( in a percentage) as a function of t ( were t is time ( in weeks) from now until he gets a tutor) is given by P = 95e^(-kt) , where k is a postive constant. If there are 25weeks until the hsc, find his mark if he doesnt get a tutor. lol with some initial condition to find the constant k etc etc."

obviously that would be a very good model , because at t->infinity, P->0, and you would hope that the student could get atleast 1% without a tutor lol. But if the students gets a tutor straight away then they get 95% , so its sort of an ok model

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
1. So I could change jobs, because right now I get bugger all work were I am.
You won't get accepted by any place with that kind of attitude

2. I actually see that I was helping someone and seeing that they understood in real life( ie in person, its alot easier to tell if someone understands by their body language and if they can correctly explain it back to you IN PERSON ) .
Yeah well no one wants tutoring from you . lol

4. So I could actually get experience in actual teaching ( I mean I know I answer tons of questions each day from other students at university, but I wanted a chance for me to be the teacher of the class, for me to be in control ).
Why would you want to ? No one wants to learn sht from you lol

and I never said I found parametrics or 3d trig "hard". I was simply looking for a quicker way to solve them and to easily recognise a pattern

and I'm pretty sure the people who DOESN'T learn from you will still get a high ATAR. So you're implying you taught all the James Ruse, Sydney Boys, Sydney Girls, etc etc students who achieved a high ATAR ? looooool

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
QUite simple, there are two ways of learning maths,
my way and the wrong way.
lol I'm pretty sure the way I learn is just fine - without tutoring. Tutoring doesn't always equal success. Actually putting in effort so you don't need tutoring seems to be the way to go (as well as being cheaper)

jamesfirst

HSC
lol I'm pretty sure the way I learn is just fine - without tutoring. Tutoring doesn't always equal success. Actually putting in effort so you don't need tutoring seems to be the way to go (as well as being cheaper)
exactly.

Genius is still pondering over the "great" achievement he made on his ATAR and still living in his fantasied world about tutoring = success.

By few years time, he will still be bragging about how successful he was and end up losing everything he has.

I wonder if he even has any friend in real life. lol

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
ahh the reason why all the posts are out of place is because the times are all over the place.

lol I overestimate my intellegence? , I dont think so

and if you want to fail then you can piss off for all I care, anyone thats not a loser and wants to get easy marks come to me. Otherwise, dont come to me, fail your hsc, then come on here at the end of the year or the night before your exam and panic about how much you will fail

Simple!
Clearly considering you couldn't even spell intelligence.

Sounds good to me :)

EDIT: Also nae is a genius, I go to her school and she is seriously amazing considering the school we go to.

genius12345

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah well no one wants tutoring from you . lol No one wants to learn sht from you lol
huh, that seems a bit strange, considering that I have had multiple users on here that have wanted my help before, I have had people personal PM me questions

Even just yesterday the user WEMG said "wtf, why did you ban him for. Hurry up and make another account" , that was after the shithead moderators banned another one of the accounts I made. That to me shows a fairly STRONG desire to want to learn from me.

Also, if no one wants tutoring from me , then no one should bother if I tease them when they ask questions on here. Yes, some people it wont make a difference on, but I know that there are some people out there that are pretty weak at maths, and it wont take much to shake them up and make them lose whatever little amount of confidence they have and have them go into the exams in a failling mood. Best way to show them what they missed out on is by really shaking them up, making them nervous, then they will make even more stupid mistakes then they usually do , then they might rethink whether they be a jerk and dont give me a chance.

genius12345

Banned
HSC
N/A
Clearly considering you couldn't even spell intelligence.

Sounds good to me :)

EDIT: Also nae is a genius, I go to her school and she is seriously amazing considering the school we go to.
mate, lets not forget who has done hsc and aced it and got into my uni course , and who hasnt. You are a noob son

genius12345

Banned
HSC
N/A
By few years time, he will still be bragging about how successful he was and end up losing everything he has.
define "what he has"

I cannot lose my smarts , I will always have them, infact they are actually growing, right now I am fairly good at the hsc subjects of 3unit maths, chemistry,physics and economics , and am becoming pretty good ace at some uni subjects subjects as well ( accounting and basic electric circuits ). So I can help people in hsc and uni, man I am a bloody genius!

jamesfirst

HSC
Banned again. Lol.

And define "what he has"? I was not referring to your "smartness", that was directed towards your social context. Hm wait let's see do you even have friends???

I don't know. Perhaps people who obsesses over your rudeness will want to hear your sht. I'd like to know what you actually got for HSC (Although it won't make a difference in our argument).

Your way (success) vs other way (failure) is pure bull sht. So you've tutored all those students who have previously achieved an ATAR score above 99 ?? lol.

Nobody wants to take any bull sht you post in other peoples threads (that's why you get banned). Now vanish from this forum

Last edited:

battler1

HSC
N/A
define "what he has"

I cannot lose my smarts , I will always have them, infact they are actually growing, right now I am fairly good at the hsc subjects of 3unit maths, chemistry,physics and economics , and am becoming pretty good ace at some uni subjects subjects as well ( accounting and basic electric circuits ). So I can help people in hsc and uni, man I am a bloody genius!
hahahahahahaha

mate my advice is go have a tooheys and shut the fuck up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)