Questions (1 Viewer)

G

genius123

wow, if you're going to be like that no wonder no-one gets tutoring off you.
once again, I must say you are wrong!

I wasnt acting like this for a whole 9months! , I was acting fairly nice and was very helpful on here, and in that whole 9months NOT A SINGLE PERSON EVEN EMAILED ME OR ANYTHING!

but seriously, if any of these students had me as a tutor I would gaurantee them minimum 95% for maths subjects, you just need to learn it the right way!. On top of the maths tutoring I could quite easily provide extra help in subjects such as physics , chemistry and economics ( thought I wouldnt gaurantee knowing everything in these other subjects, but I would definately be able to answer say 80% of their questions on these subjects ) .

I know tons of people do maths with physics or chemistry or economics ( or even a combination of them! ). So its obvious I could help someone ace their hsc, and would have been at a reasonable price , much better than those greedy tutoring companies and would get better results than those companies as well!

but right now I am ripping up accounting and circuits and signals at uni, so maybe I will be a uni tutor for those subjects and then I will come on here and tease all you fails that didnt give me a chance

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad

I wasnt acting like this for a whole 9months! , I was acting fairly nice and was very helpful on here, and in that whole 9months NOT A SINGLE PERSON EVEN EMAILED ME OR ANYTHING!

but seriously, if any of these students had me as a tutor I would gaurantee them minimum 95% for maths subjects, you just need to learn it the right way!. On top of the maths tutoring I could quite easily provide extra help in subjects such as physics , chemistry and economics ( thought I wouldnt gaurantee knowing everything in these other subjects, but I would definately be able to answer say 80% of their questions on these subjects ) .

I know tons of people do maths with physics or chemistry or economics ( or even a combination of them! ). So its obvious I could help someone ace their hsc, and would have been at a reasonable price , much better than those greedy tutoring companies and would get better results than those companies as well!

but right now I am ripping up accounting and circuits and signals at uni, so maybe I will be a uni tutor for those subjects and then I will come on here and tease all you fails that didnt give me a chance
I don't think we underestimate your intelligence. I think that both:
a) You overestimate your intelligence, and;
b) Your egotistic nature is enough to turn anyone off tutoring from you.

Also I don't know how your post got to the top of the thread, good day :)

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad

G

genius123

ahh the reason why all the posts are out of place is because the times are all over the place.

lol I overestimate my intellegence? , I dont think so

and if you want to fail then you can piss off for all I care, anyone thats not a loser and wants to get easy marks come to me. Otherwise, dont come to me, fail your hsc, then come on here at the end of the year or the night before your exam and panic about how much you will fail

Simple!

jamesfirst

HSC

Nobody cares what you are capable of doing dude. Just get off this forum if you're going to act like a dikhead.

Stop making new accounts because it's going to get banned again... Just study hard at Uni and mind your own business and stay off this forum

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I have some quick (simple >.<) chem question. Could someone please answer them for me? My teacher kind of rushed over this and I didnt really understand:

Q1) The pH of a mixture of 50ml or 0.4 M HCl and 50ml 0.4 Ba(OH)2 is closest to:

Q2) What volume of CO2 gas at 25*C and 101.3kPa is produced by the complete combustion of 4.0g of carbon in oxygen?

25.4L
12.7L
8.47L
4.24L

Please show working + formulas. THANKS! :angel:

G

genius250

they are easy, but im gona be asshole and not help : D

G

genius250

lol come on, I can even do the first question without a calculator, it should be obvious that the answer is a.

but im not going to tell you my reasoning, because I dont wanna help you

G

genius250

too easy, so many times at school I would be able to do multiple choice questions just in my head without a calculator and everyone was "how did you do that?"

This specific question it is easy to do in your head, if they changed the possible answers then I would have to actually calculate it.

Genius at physics, economics, chemistry and maths ( and soon be genius at university electrical circuits :p ) , and still got no students. Amazing, just imagine how much you could ace if you had my knowledge at your disposal for the hsc :p

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
too easy, so many times at school I would be able to do multiple choice questions just in my head without a calculator and everyone was "how did you do that?"

This specific question it is easy to do in your head, if they changed the possible answers then I would have to actually calculate it.

Genius at physics, economics, chemistry and maths ( and soon be genius at university electrical circuits :p ) , and still got no students. Amazing, just imagine how much you could ace if you had my knowledge at your disposal for the hsc :p
wow, if you're going to be like that no wonder no-one gets tutoring off you.

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
I have no idea. Wish we were actually taught all of this stuff. I tried to tell him, but he just said "I'm sure you've learnt it but have just forgotten it". And I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a fail :\

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea. Wish we were actually taught all of this stuff. I tried to tell him, but he just said "I'm sure you've learnt it but have just forgotten it". And I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a fail :\
LOL I am pretty sure we haven't learned anything >.< I am going to go to school at around lunch or in the afternoon to ask if no one answers on here. I will post working and answers here so check later tonight ok?

jamesfirst

HSC
i) HCl and Ba(OH)2 is a strong acid and base. But Ba(OH)2 occupies more OH hence when HCl donates it's proton, there will be an excess amount of OH in solution. Hence the solution will be more basic and above pH 7. But there are two basic pH. Basically think like this: HCl is a strong acid so the pH cannot be 14 because that would imply that it is a REALLY basic solution. Only happens when weak acid and a strong base is mixed or just base is present.

ii) for this part you need your data sheet and two formulas.
--------------------------------------------------------------
First step: Write an equation

C + O2 -> CO2

Second step: Find the mole for Carbon

n=m/M
= 4 / 12

Third step: Look at the equation and see that the theoretical mole ratio is same (this is the number in front of the elements or compounds to balance it out)

We can see that Carbon and Carbon dioxide as same mole ratio of 1

Hence: "n" for CO2 is 4/12

Fourth step: Find volume

n = V / SLC or STP

The question asks 25'C and 100 kPa. so it is SLC of 24.79 L (from your data sheet)

4/12 = V / 24.79

V = 8.26V

which is close to C)

So answer for i) = A and for ii) = C

That questions data will be incorrect to the ones we use now... so don't worry too much. I'd love some rep for this :p

Last edited:

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
i) HCl and Ba(OH)2 is a strong acid and base. But Ba(OH)2 occupies more OH hence when HCl donates it's proton, there will be an excess amount of OH in solution. Hence the solution will be more basic and above pH 7. But there are two basic pH. Basically think like this: HCl is a strong acid so the pH cannot be 14 because that would imply that it is a REALLY basic solution. Only happens when weak acid and a strong base is mixed or just base is present.

ii) for this part you need your data sheet and two formulas.
First step: Write an equation

C + O2 -> CO2

Second step: Find the mole for Carbon

n=m/M
= 4 / 12

Third step: Look at the equation and see that the theoretical mole ratio is same (this is the number in front of the elements or compounds to balance it out)

We can see that Carbon and Carbon dioxide as same mole ratio of 1

Hence: "n" for CO2 is 4/12

Fourth step: Find volume

n = V / SLC or STP

The question asks 25'C and 100 kPa. so it is SLC of 24.79 L (from your data sheet)

4/12 = V / 24.79

V = 8.26V

which is close to C)

So answer for i) = A and for ii) = C

That questions data will be incorrect to the ones we use now... so don't worry too much. I'd love some rep for this :p

GENIUS1234

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nobody cares what you are capable of doing dude. Just get off this forum if you're going to act like a dikhead.

Stop making new accounts because it's going to get banned again... Just study hard at Uni and mind your own business and stay off this forum
Nah, I have to get some satisfication out of pissing you guys off and teasing you before ( and after ) you fail hsc, lol , you were the one that found parametrics and 3unit trig hard, LOL , what a noob, should have done tutoring with we, would have made it look so easy, but now you are going to fail your hsc !!! hahahaha

timinator1993

HSC
ahh the reason why all the posts are out of place is because the times are all over the place.

lol I overestimate my intellegence? , I dont think so

and if you want to fail then you can piss off for all I care, anyone thats not a loser and wants to get easy marks come to me. Otherwise, dont come to me, fail your hsc, then come on here at the end of the year or the night before your exam and panic about how much you will fail

Simple!
>Implying that everyone who isn't tutored by you will fail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)