Question 3 |4 | 5 (2 Viewers)

bb11

HSC
Can someone explain wat we needed to talk about? I just talked about there book and the stim book. All i talked about is techniques

Virulent_Geoff

Gramercies, at least that's one essay I'll never see again.

Thankgod it was a straightforward question, though due to exam jitters I found difficulty linking the conclusion with the premise.

And I say this with pride- I completed six pages, of minute writing that will prove to be the bane of elderly marker's eyesight everywhere! Mwa ha ha ha... those petty, minor victories are what one lives for.

kylz

HSC
i thought it was a relatively easy question ... i wrote 8 pages .. i remembered all the quotes that i wanted to use which was good lol

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
LostAuzzie said:
I wrote seven and a bit pages, could have written more but time was a bit of a factor. Anyways I had a preprepared essay structure to use and just modified bits and pieces to discuss "the world view of how journey's impact on the individual" and kept making fleeting references to that throughout.
The whole thing about the "world" and the "individual", I was starting to think it sounded like a Retreat from the Global question.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
the question was straight out of the rubric... no suprises there.

Moonlite

HSC
Was a easy question, but I thought it was too broad... there was soo much you could mention!

bEAbEA

HSC
i thought it was fair - i didn't refer enough to 'yourself', but i am pleased with filling up one booklet.

harrisaffiti

I am hearing alot of you guys saying that the question was exactly what you expected, how did u know what to expect?

And hearing alot of u say uz wrote in excess of 8 pages makes me feel a lil depressed considering i came out of the exam feeling really confident having written 2.5 pages.

Any tips for Thurs exam?

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
harrisaffiti said:
I am hearing alot of you guys saying that the question was exactly what you expected, how did u know what to expect?
i stole papers from the BOS ---> UAI 100 to me

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
question was awesome
Did something similar as practice :)
this was my best section

boite nature

HSC
i was so happy when i saw that question! I think our teacher actually gave it to us as a practice question once. I wrote 11 pages.. was very chuffed to get a little bit of string to tie the booklets together. what fun.

Dinger1987

HSC
i did 13 but my links weren't there. Meh. My friend did 11 mentioned two related texts in the intro but only analysed one. Ran out of time- but he made links

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
So, what was everyone's 'thesis' I pulled something out of my ass... Something alongthe lines of "Imaginative journey's traverse time and break the boundaries of space by allowing alternate realities to exist leaving the responder with a greater understaning of themselves,others an theworld around them". Worked a charm with all my texts :)

Kyroth***

HSC
In my practise essays, I was writing 2.5 pages, so I was thrilled with SEVEN PAGES!!!
I thought it was great, I loved how broad it was! :D
"Na it be finis chilluns! Na ya ken all go home!" to quote one of my quotes... :D My only thing was I did less time on the stim book than the others, and I started freaking out time wise toward the end. But I am so please with myself! I think I might even scrape a band 5!!!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)