Question 3 |4 | 5 (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

How do you think you went? How did you answer this question? Discuss.

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
it was an awesome question. Very straightforward. It was basically just the past hsc question 'how do journeys lead to greater understanding'. Just apply it to yourself, individuals and the world..........and don't meantion the words 'Greater understanding' of course! :D

I think it did really well, I wrote 11 pages of the BOS booklet. I talked about the power of the imagination in regard to expanding understanding applied to yourself, individuals and the world. Like how your world changes and stuff from going on an imaginative journey. Nice easy question to start of the first hsc written exam.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Inner Journey Qn5 = fun. Especially when I had a CD cover and an artwork as related text.
But...

jessied

HSC
Alot of my year were thrown off that it wasn't a quote, but I just refered to the question in every paragraph.. Not much more you can do than that!

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
I wrote 14 pages, and was really happy with the question because i was able to shape my generic essay towards it. Two of my paragraphs were sort of already about how the imaginative journey can teach, and lead to discovery, etc. :)

LostAuzzie

HSC
I wrote seven and a bit pages, could have written more but time was a bit of a factor. Anyways I had a preprepared essay structure to use and just modified bits and pieces to discuss "the world view of how journey's impact on the individual" and kept making fleeting references to that throughout.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
This was almost a "tell me everything you know" question ..

I did it before any of the others, and wrote a booklet and 1 page. I think I did pretty well, remembered all my quotes and everything.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Yeah, not too bad, I just adapted a pre-written essays.

Hooray for generic essays and predictable questions!!!

Revolution

HSC
I wrote 9 pages. I think I did alright because I some parts of my prepared essay already covered the whole "expanded understanding" aspect of the question, and in general I thought the question was pretty broad and not too difficult to understand.

HSC
Jayphen said:
This was almost a "tell me everything you know" question ..

I did it before any of the others, and wrote a booklet and 1 page. I think I did pretty well, remembered all my quotes and everything.
i hope you fail. seriously.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I think i did okay with this question. I remembered all the quotes and whatnot.

Only one book though.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I wrote how many pages there are in the booklet minus one. Question was pretty easy as long as you realised you need to talk about all three things. Best bit was that there was no surprises, made it that much more easier really.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i wasnt expecting such a broad question! it was good though, im fairly happy with my essay for it. good times :)

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
Scanorama said:
Journey is gay

i agree and i never have to think about it again....

i did Imag, and it was straightforward exactly what i had prepared for so it was just blurting out exactly what i had studied the past year :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)