Properties of metals (1 Viewer)

Jazmiine

HSC
N/A
ello peoples :)
i have to do an open ended investigation and i have chosen properties of a range of metals. i wanna test for if they are good conductors of heat and electricity. what are some metals i could test and how can i test these for heat and electricity? thanks anything will help :) . ASAP PLEASEE !!!

ilikebeeef

HSC
i have to do an open ended investigation and i have chosen properties of a range of metals. i wanna test for if they are good conductors of heat and electricity. what are some metals i could test and how can i test these for heat and electricity? thanks anything will help :) . ASAP PLEASEE !!!
Oi, I already replied to your other thread where you've said the same thing!

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Alright im gonna answer you properly unlike all the other assholes on this board

Test these metals:
-Iron: any steel objects are mainly iron, you could use a nail
-Copper: red metal used for pipes and wire. You could use some spare electrical hookup wire
-Zinc: Usually avaliable in school as drops, ask your teacher
-Magnesium: Usually avaliable in schools as strips, ask your teacher.

These are all fairly common, easy to handle and easy to obtain metals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)