Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
that is so damn impressive wtf
Why thank you.
It was a while ago, so it doesn’t actually feel like this me’s achievement. But it’s pretty nice no longer having to think “I’ve got to run a marathon some day”, since I’ve already done it and never have to do it again.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
you should do it one time- its such a good vibe
Maybe, but I’ll like to have a dip in a pool a couple of times first before I think about whether or not I’d like the idea of an ocean.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Maybe, but I’ll like to have a dip in a pool a couple of times first before I think about whether or not I’d like the idea of an ocean.
bro its a 14km run from the city to bondi beach, not a treck and a swim to woolloomooloo 😭 😭 😭

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
bro its a 14km run from the city to bondi beach, not a treck and a swim to woolloomooloo 😭 😭 😭
Oh, lol.
Well I’m more interested in swimming that running, so I’ll still go to the pools though.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
This year has been pretty challenging to be honest. Having to balance Honours, work and other commitments is much more demanding than anything I have had to balance in the last few years, but the hardworking mindset does not change. 🙏
Don't forget moderating random year 12 kids on BoS when they get sidetracked on an English thread and accidentally start roasting one another

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, now about the fact of aspects in my life that I know are outside of my view of existence, but I am forced to engage with anyways, such as school, I believe that this is where…

I have zero want nor need towards these things in my life, however, since I’m forced to engage with them, I’ll have to…

In the past, when I was forced to focus on something that I didn’t want, because my attention was else where, I managed to get through it by thinking that completing these challenges would give me the freedom to do what I want.
I was right, and during those moments, I would sprint through until I made it back to the world I wanted.

However, most often than not, I would suffer my lack of freedom until then.
So… what way would I have to approach this in order to make it more efficient?

Well, technically, these moments are where there is an opportunity to pick up a new ‘genre’, so maybe if I pay more attention to these things, even though I currently believe I don’t like them now, eventually there will be something out of that side storied view of existence that I can be inspired by, and then it would feel like living a double life, and in both worlds, I can enjoy myself?

Ok, the real question is not about whether I’ll like them or not, it’s a matter of if I hate them right now or not…

Hmmm… well, my current situation, yes, so I guess there is an element of escapism that exists whenever I pay attention to the things that I want whenever I am forced to engage with the things that I don’t(so I guess I’m not so ‘indifferent’ after all.).
However, knowing the power of imagination, I could use it as well to find a potential sub-aspect within this limiting part of my life, that I can call ‘my own’, rather than being a slave to fate.

When I was once enjoying climbing up from E class to A class in high school alone, the thought of not being, but doing… [This has taken me many days to write since I’ve had many things to deal with when it comes to school, but I was still searching for answers all the same.
I’m giving up on completing this now, since I already have an answer, which will be the following message.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)