Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
First of all, there are clearly things getting in my way from obtaining such otherworldly achievements, so I’m going to fix my life faster than anyone in human history HAS EVER SEEN!!!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Below are the list of goals I have right now:
  • Complete school work like a madman with ease.
  • Get driver’s license at long last.
  • Obtain The Ideal physic.
  • Make money as fast as possible and pay off school dept.
  • Learn all things STEM and get 100% marks in MIT courses.
  • Make friends that are also just as free-spirited that I can hang out with daily.
  • Make a business out of one of my many inventions with consideration of those who are touched by malevolence that try and get in the way of my progress, no matter their varying power levels.
  • Don’t get involved with politics until I become someone who has the highest power level - prevent others from stealing my power that I put effort into acquiring on my own.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
As for things like anime, manga, games, drawing, writing… they will all be hobbies of mine from time to time, just as any other normal person.

But I will be far from ordinary.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
btw, a key part of these goals is to do with speed, so, let’s make an exciting estimate for when I’ll achieve my first goal which I am working on right now as I speak, and that’s to get The Ideal physique.

6 months.
In 6 months I will get this body:
1697830325684.jpeg
1697830384205.gif

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m actually SO glad that I managed to ACTUALLY become The Ideal just before I turned 20 years of age.
I’ll be turning 20 years old in 10 days from now.

idkkdi

HSC
Below are the list of goals I have right now:
  • Complete school work like a madman with ease.
  • Get driver’s license at long last.
  • Obtain The Ideal physic.
  • Make money as fast as possible and pay off school dept.
  • Learn all things STEM and get 100% marks in MIT courses.
  • Make friends that are also just as free-spirited that I can hang out with daily.
  • Make a business out of one of my many inventions with consideration of those who are touched by malevolence to try and get in the way of my progress, no matter their varying power levels.
  • Don’t get involved with politics until I become someone who has the highest power level - prevent others from stealing my power that I put effort into acquiring on my own.
physique*

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
@[Blank] if I tell you my goals can you keep me accountable?
They’re not as aspirational as yours but atm they are:
  • 97 atar
  • Band 6 in all subjects including e4 in ext 2
  • Learn to code (I started learning python this year) - eventually get good enough to make software like Jira or Xero
  • Get a good athletic bod - work towards this sort of thing: 1697848490154.png

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
wait aint no way bro's birthday is halloween can have an absolutely mad party
It is, but the most madness I’ve gotten is use my birthday as an excuse to extort households to give me money instead of candy on my birthday.

I can’t do that anymore obviously, since my limited time childhood perks expired.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
@[Blank] if I tell you my goals can you keep me accountable?
They’re not as aspirational as yours but atm they are:
  • 97 atar
  • Band 6 in all subjects including e4 in ext 2
  • Learn to code (I started learning python this year) - eventually get good enough to make software like Jira or Xero
  • Get a good athletic bod - work towards this sort of thing: View attachment 40872
Ok, I’ll tell you how to get devoted, and you deal with the effort side of things:
Remember what it is you’re fighting for, if you don’t know what it is you’re fighting for, then understand that what it is you are doing is special, for 97ATAR is impressive, even if most of the competition is stupid.
Everything you do is special, they are more than yourself, but you will achieve these things that you admire anyways, for it does not matter if it’s impossible or unrealistic, what matters is that you want what you don’t have or aren’t yet.

I’ll also be sure check in on you to see if you’re working on at least one of these a day, and if I see more effort being a possibility, I’ll call you out on it also.
🫡

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m going to make an estimation how long I should expect to take to achieve my vision.
Goals:
1 - fix life (estimated time = 6 months TOPS)
2 - get rich (estimated time = 3 months)
3 - Study something at MIT + social life + first inventions + HEAPS of self study for all things STEM and general research (estimated time = 2 years)
4 - become an intellectual celebrity (estimated time = 3-6 months through merit alone rather than public speaking, like Elon Musk)
5 - Become more successful than the Elon Musk at the time I reach this goal - with consideration of The Art of War - (estimated time = 2-3 years)
6 - Become Otherworldly (estimated time = 1-3 years minimum, which depends on how well I can handle my annoying enemies, which should be fairly easy to handle with the development of superpowers.)

Total time to simply MATCH my destiny = 5.25-8.25 years.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’ll probably learn all things martial arts too during the the “goal 3” arc.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Within the time frame that is the first two goals, I plan to learn an MIT course online since it'll technically be my 'gap year' after AIE, and I don't want to slow down in my learning just because I won't be ready to go to MIT until 2025.

So, I'm currently looking up ways to self-study a different subject to what it is I will study, for the sake of getting some practice and headway toward my goal of mastering all things STEM.

As mentioned previously, the first two goals are to get fit and rich, so it isn't technically a gap year since I'll have a job, but it'll be freelance from the looks of things based on what I know already when it comes to making money efficiently in a time-saving manner.

My biggest and genuine worry at this point is being kicked out of the house, so I'll have to be very quick in pursuit of succeeding in these goals.

Below are the resources I'm using as a reference on how I will self-study an MIT course prior to actually being accepted:

(I of course expect my library of resources to grow the more I look into these things.)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I’m going to make an estimation how long I should expect to take to achieve my vision.
Goals:
1 - fix life (estimated time = 6 months TOPS)
2 - get rich (estimated time = 3 months)
3 - Study something at MIT + social life + first inventions + HEAPS of self study for all things STEM and general research (estimated time = 2 years)
4 - become an intellectual celebrity (estimated time = 3-6 months through merit alone rather than public speaking, like Elon Musk)
5 - Become more successful than the Elon Musk at the time I reach this goal - with consideration of The Art of War - (estimated time = 2-3 years)
6 - Become Otherworldly (estimated time = 1-3 years minimum, which depends on how well I can handle my annoying enemies, which should be fairly easy to handle with the development of superpowers.)

Total time to simply MATCH my destiny = 5.25-8.25 years.
Bro fixing his whole life and getting rich before i even reach my 2nd year and becoming a divine entity as soon as i graduate from my honours. Respect

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Bro fixing his whole life and getting rich before i even reach my 2nd year and becoming a divine entity as soon as i graduate from my honours. Respect
If you want, you can plan your own things as well on here too. I don't intend this thread to only consist of my own efforts.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I just watched a world record speed run on dark souls, and it gave me an even clearer picture on what best describes my vision.
I want to speed run life itself, 100% run with best ending.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)