Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I just did it. If you think you’re way into something l, you’re bound to think your way out of it. If you want certainty in something, it doesn’t come from understanding the reasons behind it, rather, it comes from a quick and simple answer of “I want it, so I’ll get it.”. If you fail, don’t consider it as a fail, consider it as a first attempt, and then have your second attempt at it.
Of course, if you don’t want it anymore, then it’s obvious to quit, so long as you understand that what you don’t want is the goal itself, not the process towards it.
If you confuse the process towards your desired goal with the goal itself, you are bound to quit often, since you see the steps towards the goal as hellish, and if you end up thinking that all that there will be in the end is hell, rather than heaven, then you WILL quit. So, remind yourself, every, single, day, what it is that you want out of all of this.
It’s also reasonable to determine whether or not if your goal is worth the suffering, but that doesn’t mean that you’re weak, it’s just that you’re not aiming high enough for something that is worth the pain that comes along with it.
I have something new to add to this.
The journey towards the goal doesn’t have to be hellish, if anything, that’s just stupid if you do.
Instead, you should of course definitely have a goal that’s worth the effort, but the journey should feel like an adventure, similar to the emotion you would feel on Christmas Day or during a school excursion or a holiday event with your family at sea world or the like, (all those examples are specific to me, but ‘The Holiday Feeling’ is the best way I can think of actually explaining the type of emotional sense of playfulness).

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I admit that this place is fun and good. However, I do plan to one day leave it for good after I’ve proven something, (which should be soon hopefully).
The final thing I will complete on this tread specifically is make 6 figures through multiple streams of income after reaching halfway through the year, (game design will probably be the major catalyst for that).
Afterwards, I’ll pay off all my school fees before graduation, and still have enough money left over to continue studying again, but engineering and physics, in the same university as @Hivaclibtibcharkwa and Ozaif from HighSchool, as a means of competition and challenge of seeing who has the more superior mind.
Of course, I’ll be trying to grow my superior mind as I make money, but not too much since I want to focus about the money first and grow my mind in the university itself later, (I need the money first and foremost).
This was a stupid lie I said. I didn’t actually aspire for it, I just thought too much and believed that it was ‘the right thing to do’. Money is not my priority at all, especially right now.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Hamza made a really informative video today which is very business-oriented towards generating money through different ways of marketing. Idk if you have seen it yet, but I plan to do something similar through starting a YouTube channel. Personally I like Maths a lot and whilst I left school early, I still have the knowledge to be able to make videos related to all levels of HSC Maths and even Years 7-10 (provided that I can restudy some things).

It's good that you're on the self-improvement grind as well - I think many people seem to deter from Hamza as a small proportion of what he says could be considered controversial (especially his belief that there is a war on masculinity).

I don't think you're failing - having connections or speaking with other people, be it online, and/or in person, is indispensable for happiness IMO. Keep up the grind but don't put yourself down too much brother!
No, I understand where you’re coming from now.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I appreciate the concern with the last statement, but I have something’s to specify:
1 - Balance is bullsh*t, don’t worry about having the moments for ‘hobbies’, you’re alive for purpose, not your consumerism. If your hobby is to create, then understand why you’re creating - what requirement does it fit towards your ultimate dream.

And 2 - the ‘self’ in self improvement is ironically the part that’s making you need improvement in your mental health in the first place. You don’t matter in the grand scheme of things, at least not yet. However, as I mentioned, “not yet”. You CAN matter in the grand scheme of things, but you got to stop thinking of yourself, and BECOME the big picture, not ‘the guy who is on self-improvement’.
You CAN matter in the grand scheme of things, BECAUSE OF THE INDISPUTABLE FACT, THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

[end rant]
I’m not even going to bother to finishing rereading what I said. The first thing that came out of my mouth was again just lies. I wasn’t thinking for myself, I was just being ‘logical/rational’ rather than being sensible and genuine.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, I think I’ve done enough updating in real time now, I’ll come back in half a year or something I guess for the time I will update the total amount of money I have made.
(School is nearly done for the year, so it’s going to really take off soon)
I’m back. Total money made:
$0
Am I satisfied?:
Yes.
I got what I wanted.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have to be focused on order to become my ideal, that means no iPhone unless when absolutely necessary.
I realised that The Ideal is actually just a normal person at their core.
I’m going to ‘live life’, and then figure things out sensibly as for what to do in it.
I expect my view of existence to mature the more I engage with the world, however, I hope it won’t change often, since I want to be passionate/devoted enough to be unwavering - that means little distractions and impulses towards doing something else, since things that matter to me will be in my viewpoint consistently enough for my whole life to end up revolving around it.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I realised that The Ideal is actually just a normal person at their core.
I’m going to ‘live life’, and then figure things out sensibly as for what to do in it.
I expect my view of existence to mature the more I engage with the world, however, I hope it won’t change often, since I want to be passionate/devoted enough to be unwavering - that means little distractions and impulses towards doing something else, since things that matter to me will be in my viewpoint consistently enough for my whole life to end up revolving around it.
I'm glad you've found your way forward. There really isn't something which truly defines what "the ideal" life is, or person. You can change yourself to be in the position of someone you're not, but at what cost or sacrifices? Friends and family? Personal values/morals? Your own mental health?
At the end of the day, perhaps it is more sensible especially as young people, to naturally go through life with a goal and a plan to get there. Opportunities are sure to come up along the way, which you can embrace based on how much this would contribute towards your "final destination". I also think only recently leaving school (I'd call somewhere between 2-5 years pretty recent), we haven't really had much time to find ourselves and understand how the world works amidst all of the study.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm glad you've found your way forward. There really isn't something which truly defines what "the ideal" life is, or person. You can change yourself to be in the position of someone you're not, but at what cost or sacrifices? Friends and family? Personal values/morals? Your own mental health?
At the end of the day, perhaps it is more sensible especially as young people, to naturally go through life with a goal and a plan to get there. Opportunities are sure to come up along the way, which you can embrace based on how much this would contribute towards your "final destination". I also think only recently leaving school (I'd call somewhere between 2-5 years pretty recent), we haven't really had much time to find ourselves and understand how the world works amidst all of the study.
When I refer to The Ideal and The Ideal World, I’m referring to the two biggest aims I have for myself. It’s just a very complicated journey in order to figure out the very essence of these things that you want. I can’t explain everything, but I recommend everyone to aspire towards whatever inspires them, and put their heart and soul into it.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing a live stream about me trying to not get distracted. Though, I'm failing as I am literally here now just to share the fact that I'm not getting distracted, which is a distraction.
Anyways, here is the link:
Trying to be better.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have been live streaming my costing progress for over 8 hours now.
I’m doing an all nighter.
I’m trying to complete 36 unity tutorials before school tomorrow, (well, actually today now.).

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
10 hours in.
(I’m only tracking this stream in particular l, since it’s the first one after I decided on my plan towards becoming a passionate person. The next phase in my ‘evolution’ - reference to @jimmysmith560 )

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
13+ hour coding all-nighter living stream complete.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I learned something:
This thread has been nothing more than me trying to prove that you can do anything that you focus on, however, if you pay a little more attention to at least the things that you WANT, then you’ll be able to direct that focus towards something that feels fulfilling by the end of it’s accomplishment.

I didn’t want to run a marathon, become a professional artist, study programming for 12 hours straight on a day off, meet up with my childhood semi-crush who was my neighbour, or do body building.

What I was doing was just a bunch of things that I made myself think HAD TO BE DONE, even though they weren’t things my heart believed in.

Sure, anything is possible, but that doesn’t mean you then have to start doing everything.
There is no such thing as ‘have to’, if you want to, then do that. You only have one shot at this life, and although cliched, it’s real - Make the most of it and enjoy every moment of it.

So… what will I do in the future for this thread?
I have no plans this time, so I’ll have to go by gut instinct.
If I have something I want to do, I’ll just jump right into it.

Right now, my gut feeling is a little tied up, and that’s because I don’t have any particular thing I’m paying attention to for long enough for me to feel as though it’s special, and have it become the only thing that is within my view of existence.
(This isn’t obsession, for that is purely a recycling of thoughts, it’s observation, which is to see something and experience it as a part of your life.)

So, I’ll be consciously trying to self-inspire myself, and go all into it.

Below are the list of things I keep thinking of in a cycle (meaning that I am currently an obsessor, rather than an observer), because I want to give them all the light of day to pay attention to, but one at a time:
  • My future wife (devotion towards this saving grace will have me do all sorts of things, once again, in order to become her future husband.) - skill requirement for devotion is a God-Tier imagination.
  • Game Design (…actually, I don’t think I care about this one. I’m studying it right now for college and my first career is probably going to be working as a game designer, but I’d be about just as happy as working at McDonald’s if I’m totally honest. I won’t force myself to pay attention to it until it reveals itself to me as something that’s inspiring. In the end, a job is a job, and money isn’t an aspiration of mine either, so I have no hierarchy of jobs to pursue.).
  • The Ideal World (I know for a fact that my future wife ties into this, and so does myself. In order to create the fantasy that I desire most to come into reality, I’ll need to do all sorts of things. Of course, this story isn’t purely a romance, so my future wife is one major aspect, but there are many aspects. The other aspects are; … I’ve never actually thought about this before… Ok, I’m definitely on the right track, because I feel like I need yo understand this in order to untie my gut. “It’s not about you kid, it’s about them.” - some cowboy from the movie Rango. I bring that up because it’s a good reminder that you shouldn’t ever be making yourself as big as your world/universe, since it’s impossible and by your very nature, you are nothing in comparison to The Ideal World, for The Ideal World is your everything, your view of existence. You can’t have yourself be apart of the things to consider as otherworldly, for otherworldly things are alien, and if you become an alien to yourself, everything as you know it can shatter. No, I’m not referring to narssasism, I personally prefer that because from experience, it’s a great feeling, and to be narsasistic in a way that has zero flaws, you should have your grounded view of existence and what is alien to you, but feel special that you’re the one at the centre of something grand and mysterious, because no matter how much knowledge you know, you should never undermine the otherworldly nature of the things you pay attention to. This is what I call “Humble Narcissism”.).

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, now it’s time to figure out what those other major aspects are…

Well, if it’s a fantasy, that means anything is possible, and that means it goes by the nature of a narrative.
Not all narratives start and end with the same genre, so I could just begin my Ideal World with the anticipation of romance, and allow myself to pick up other genres along the way based on the memories I make in pursuit of that Ideal.

COOL! That’s a solid plan.

Ok, now I need to practice getting back the same ultra-realistic, hyper-immersive daydreams I had back in high school.

With something to pay attention to with the decisiveness to become unwavering, I should have A LOT of an easier time developing that skill now compared to the last couple of weeks.

I’ll update my imagination progress here.

See ya!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i genuinely (and take this as a compliment please) don't know whether to be mortified that someone is tracking their life on an hsc forum for basically a year now, or to be so damn impressed that you've achieved all this

this is where i'd make a joke about "when I grow up I wanna be you", but I don't want to be back here on BoS after two years making random posts, sooooo.... anyways, these are actually really amazing goals that I'd love to hit one day too 🤩

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
i genuinely (and take this as a compliment please) don't know whether to be mortified that someone is tracking their life on an hsc forum for basically a year now, or to be so damn impressed that you've achieved all this

this is where i'd make a joke about "when I grow up I wanna be you", but I don't want to be back here on BoS after two years making random posts, sooooo.... anyways, these are actually really amazing goals that I'd love to hit one day too 🤩
Thank you so much, I’m actually glad someone read all that!

As for the leaving BOS thing, I understand what you mean, I’ve attempted to leave this site behind myself multiple times, but the reason why I come back to it is because I have so many memories and things I’ve started, that I find myself not ready to fully let go until I’ve finished them.
I’m referring to specifically things like the role play thread I made with some friends, and my many rants of different epiphanies I’ve been figuring out in order to become my Ideal self.

This website is like a public diary, so I can’t just let go, not until I’m FINISHED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)